Page 19 of 45 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
Like Tree359Likes

Thread: Season 117 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    This has got to be a record for cards in a match. Never seen so many in a game. Your teams are doing good as always

Is Einarsson your FK taker? 3 out of 9 is not bad. Credit to their GK, 8 saves
    Not one of those free-kicks was scored from - the keeper saved 4 of them...
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

All those updates
    I would say something more, but I guess I would be banned

Same Loopi guy that pushed me out of the cup, dropped me from first to second....Season 117 - Are you ready?-screenshot_20190412-202853_top-eleven.jpg
    I have a feeling that we will meet again in the final.
    EastsiderSG likes this.
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebu View Post
    Same Loopi guy that pushed me out of the cup, dropped me from first to second....Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20190412-202853_Top Eleven.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	81.3 KB 
ID:	121164
    Hopefully you meet him in the final and defeat him

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
    Nebu likes this.

Rookie
    Looking to win my first Champions League

Nebu and EastsiderSG like this.

Important Day in the Champions League, and both teams topped their respective Groups.

Desert Rats FC had two good matches, only marred by injuries, the match engine leaving the midfielders alone and targetting the strike force...

Season 117 - Are you ready?-s42-results-day-13.jpg

Season 117 - Are you ready?-s42-champ-group-d-table.jpg

Nouvion FC
    played two relatively weak sides, had a struggle in their Champions League match, and really had to fight for their three points in the League.

Season 117 - Are you ready?-s04-results-day-13.jpg

Season 117 - Are you ready?-s04-champ-group-f-table.jpg
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Quote Originally Posted by Rxcksss View Post
    Looking to win my first Champions League

I like your team name
    Meant to mislead opponents? or are you really not involved?
    You got alot of cash for 1st CL. What level are you?
    Nebu likes this.

Same Loopi guy that pushed me out of the cup, dropped me from first to second....Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20190412-202853_Top Eleven.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	81.3 KB 
ID:	121164
    He must be strong and active. Are you guys evenly matched? Whats the quality diff, how are his white skills?

Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    He must be strong and active. Are you guys evenly matched? Whats the quality diff, how are his white skills?
    The first time we meet was the first CL match of the season, I was reasonably stronger, he put up a good fight but I won 3-1. Next I saw him as my Cup opponent, I didn't bother to look for any improvement, I lost 0-2 in my home. Suprised, I went to check his quality he had risen higher to 113%, and am still 107%. His defenders had grown close to 200% in their key defensive attributes, second leg ended 3-2 in his favour, with his defender as MOTM, second leg CL ended 2-1 in his favour, with same defender as MOTM. Clearly, his defence is my problem. They are so strong, all my goals came from normal game play, like a through pass from the midfield and a tap from the striker - many of which were caught by his goalie. I mean set pieces does not hurt him a bit and they dont commit fouls - I have two good free kick takers, they couldn't get 1 free kick opportunity. I can imagine his defence bonus is very high.

O yes, he is active, he attended all our games.
    EastsiderSG likes this.
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

The first time we meet was the first CL match of the season, I was reasonably stronger, he put up a good fight but I won 3-1. Next I saw him as my Cup opponent, I didn't bother to look for any improvement, I lost 0-2 in my home. Suprised, I went to check his quality he had risen higher to 113%, and am still 107%. His defenders had grown close to 200% in their key defensive attributes, second leg ended 3-2 in his favour, with his defender as MOTM, second leg CL ended 2-1 in his favour, with same defender as MOTM. Clearly, his defence is my problem. They are so strong, all my goals came from normal game play, like a through pass from the midfield and a tap from the striker - many of which were caught by his goalie. I mean set pieces does not hurt him a bit and they dont commit fouls - I have two good free kick takers, they couldn't get 1 free kick opportunity. I can imagine his defence bonus is very high.

O yes, he is active, he attended all our games.
    Ouch. But ya, you probably shook him up when he lost to you in CL. Better to scout opponents more often. I scout alot of players very often even those in other groups of CL and i always go in to check their attackers whites. Weird though, most people focus training on attack not defence. Even i scouted him, i might have missed it as i really only look at attack unless the quality stands out. Smart player though! Good thing he was in the same group, no need to see him till finals, you can prepare!

Page 19 of 45 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast