Page 20 of 45 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
Like Tree359Likes

Thread: Season 117 - Are you ready?

Rookie
    I think this season is ludicrous.

I have 7 points less than the first in the league and the % is the same. I lost 1 match and tied 2, while he has won all the games so far.

Not to mention the Cup.

Fortunately the CL seems to be easier until now, I have to confront a team which is 27% weaker than mine.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    I like your team name
    Meant to mislead opponents? or are you really not involved?
    You got alot of cash for 1st CL. What level are you?
    Team name, just to confuse people .
    I'm manager lvl 36 but I deleted the game about two years ago. I've been inactive for a dozen seasons.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
    EastsiderSG likes this.

Ouch. But ya, you probably shook him up when he lost to you in CL. Better to scout opponents more often. I scout alot of players very often even those in other groups of CL and i always go in to check their attackers whites. Weird though, most people focus training on attack not defence. Even i scouted him, i might have missed it as i really only look at attack unless the quality stands out. Smart player though! Good thing he was in the same group, no need to see him till finals, you can prepare!
    Exactly my thoughts, the 3-1 defeat he suffered on the third day of the season may have prompted him to improve his squad. His game philosophy is like Morinho, he packs like two buses and waits for the counter.
    And I usually look at what other teams are doing, especially those teams with players on the leaderboard, but at times its like the more you look the less you see. Besides some managers never change their formation all season and they have trophies- I wonder how they do that!?
    EastsiderSG likes this.
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Quote Originally Posted by theclubber View Post
    I think this season is ludicrous.

I have 7 points less than the first in the league and the % is the same. I lost 1 match and tied 2, while he has won all the games so far.

Not to mention the Cup.

Fortunately the CL seems to be easier until now, I have to confront a team which is 27% weaker than mine.
    Seems identical to what alot of players are facing. League is always the problem and everyone is doing good in CL.

Quote Originally Posted by Rxcksss View Post
    Team name, just to confuse people .
    I'm manager lvl 36 but I deleted the game about two years ago. I've been inactive for a dozen seasons.

Nice one, they won't know what hit them. Exactly what Nebu experienced in cup
    Welcome back, btw is the game better or worse than the last time you played. What's your opinion?

Rookie
    Nice one, they won't know what hit them. Exactly what Nebu experienced in cup
    Welcome back, btw is the game better or worse than the last time you played. What's your opinion?
    Better in terms of aesthetics, visuals, new cups.
    Worse in terms of actual game play, the transfer system, should be able to add friends using an ID by now instead of just Facebook.
    Unpopular opinion but I think preset formations should be in the game, like FIFA, and a whole new ecosystem without the stars. Maybe

EastsiderSG likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Nebu View Post
    Exactly my thoughts, the 3-1 defeat he suffered on the third day of the season may have prompted him to improve his squad. His game philosophy is like Morinho, he packs like two buses and waits for the counter.
    And I usually look at what other teams are doing, especially those teams with players on the leaderboard, but at times its like the more you look the less you see. Besides some managers never change their formation all season and they have trophies- I wonder how they do that!?
    I wouldnt give Mourinho that much credit. So disappointed with the way Man Utd was handled. My opinion, sorry to Mourinho fans if he has any. Do you have a 2nd account? Should try setting up one and dont touch it for a season after all transfers, subs and tactical setups. You will be surprised at the results. I dont get it either but i run an account like that and it averages 1 trophy per season. Mostly league trophies as expected. But whenever it fails to win the league, its like the game gives it either cup or cl.
    Nebu likes this.

I just noticed in the play store... What happened to Mourinho?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by motrin View Post
    I just noticed in the play store... What happened to Mourinho?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk
    I guess someone's contract is over or terminated for lack of popularity.
    @EastsiderSG am not his fan either...
    maloukees and EastsiderSG like this.
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Dreamer
    Nothing change for my side

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Page 20 of 45 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast