Quote Originally Posted by Nebu View Post
    This is my scout list for level 10:
    Attachment 120614

When I add $10m I get $38m. Something like this:
    Attachment 120616
    Attachment 120618
    But the market is full of young players with lower values like this one:
    Attachment 120620

But like I said earlier, am not sure how applicable this will be to higher levels.
    I'm manager lvl 36. These are the contract details of my highest and lowest rated players in my club

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Rxcksss View Post
    I'm manager lvl 36. These are the contract details of my highest and lowest rated players in my club

Your 5* and 6* players are 125-126 milions, but your 4* is 112-113 milions. Correct me if I am wrong. There are missing players with 114-124 or 115-123, something like. There is a jump by 13 milions when you train your 4* player to 5*. Wright?

@MNK , can you give us a snapshot of your scout list. Not a scout you bought. Just open your scout market and do a screenshot, so we can compare their prices with these youngsters.
    From ny phone, so I had to open player picture, highest valued 3 and lowest valued player. They are all 130 milions and it's like that for a year or two. Value changes for 0.1 milion after 4 levels (4 stars).

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    Your 5* and 6* players are 125-126 milions, but your 4* is 112-113 milions. Correct me if I am wrong. There are missing players with 114-124 or 115-123, something like. There is a jump by 13 milions when you train your 4* player to 5*. Wright?
    Yeah I'm missing players between those wages you mentioned. 114-125

The two matches a day started, and both sides recorded two wins apiece. Desert Rats FC had a good start in the Champions League against a fairly equal % team, and then notched up a nice win against a lower-Q side, but lost their left-winger to a 4-day injury..

Season 117 - Are you ready?-s42-results-day-03.jpg

Nouvion FC also had an injury, it's been an eventful first few days of the season for MC Chris Mann, sent off in the first Cup match and now crocked in the first League match. After grubbing around for a while, the Management managed to pick up a 1T backup MC in the Transfer Market, and he was drafted into the starting XI for the Champions League match. He immediately made an impact, providing the assist for the 3rd minute opening goal...

Season 117 - Are you ready?-s04-results-day-03.jpg
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

@Kaskada
    So this means from lvls 36 - 40 most players have the same values, that explains why you have to buy first and train before you can identify a fast trainer.
    Do you think it's a bug? Because I don't think that's fair.
    EastsiderSG likes this.
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

@Kaskada
    So this means from lvls 36 - 40 most players have the same values, that explains why you have to buy first and train before you can identify a fast trainer.
    The value difference between players from level 35 and after is decreasing.
    It is not BUG, they just didn't think about infinite levels back in the days.

@Kaskada
    If this is the case, i think i will just keep the slow trainers on bench and sell them end season. Keep only my faster trainers. Or the fastest trainers i have, not gonna burn tokens and greens just buying training and selling. Waste of rss and time

Rookie
    Where is the conqueror the solar system challenge
    It just vanished

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by stra View Post
    Where is the conqueror the solar system challenge
    It just vanished
    It was a April's fool joke/hoax

Page 8 of 45 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast