Page 10 of 45 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 444
Like Tree359Likes

Thread: Season 117 - Are you ready?

  1. #91
    Pro Nebu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    842
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    Nah, it doesn't work, every player is 129M in my level (61) or 130M in Kaskadas level. Just the 129.1 129.2 129.3 and so on goes up every 2-3 levels. But you can't see this when you buy a player in auctions. You need to buy him to be able to see it.
    Yes, I get what you are saying. I noticed Kaskada's scout list didn't show cash value.
    And yes I think it can be fixed, and like EastsiderSG said it may require overhauling the dollar value of things in the whole game. I don't think it will be just a player value thing. Everything involving cash in T11 needs some serious make over.

    Recently, I saw a team way past my level with "stadium" capacity of 200. You mean a team can get into higher levels of football without upgrading its stadium? So these high quality players of yours can use such rugged pitches, and keep winning? It doesn't make sense.

    I think re-evaluating the financial figures of the game (including the infinite levels) will make for an interesting football management game.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

  2. #92
    VIP MNK Kaskada's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Gračanica, Bosnia & Herzegovina
    Posts
    3,666
    Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    How are your draws Kaskada? Did you get any of those guys you mentioned previously from the other server? Looks like you are holding up very well post merger
    Thanks allmighty nordeus we are still diferrent servers. Long live nordeus.

  3. #93
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    15,797
    Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    Thanks a lot khris for the tokens, I just got them . Nice price, I didn't even know about it. This season I don't play asso cause I am too strong for my asso members, so 50 tokens is nice.
    Use them wisely

    This is the 11th month that we are selecting 3 winners of 50 Tokens between all participants of the Season threads.

  4. #94
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    475
    Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    I had that kind of draw last season as well. Its like the game engine gives us a tougher draw every 3 to 5 seasons! This season is back to normal for me and i do nothing differently. 2nd best team is 10 percent below my quality so expecting an easy league this time around. Cup and CL look better than last season. All in all, it's gonna be a less stressful season for me
    In other words - a trophies season πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†

  5. #95
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    475
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Use them wisely

    This is the 11th month that we are selecting 3 winners of 50 Tokens between all participants of the Season threads.
    Thanking you in advance Khris
    Sorry - think I PM you twice
    I await the arrival of my pot luck 😎
    khris likes this.

  6. #96
    Pro EastsiderSG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    996
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Use them wisely

    This is the 11th month that we are selecting 3 winners of 50 Tokens between all participants of the Season threads.
    Ooo will this be the case going forward? Previously how many winners were there or was there no such thing as reward for participating in the season thread?
    khris likes this.

  7. #97
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    15,797
    Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    Ooo will this be the case going forward? Previously how many winners were there or was there no such thing as reward for participating in the season thread?
    Time ago we had some contests and so, then since 11 seasons ago we've started chosing 3 winners and if you read the starting post of this thread, there's a note informing that this season this will remain.

  8. #98
    Pro EastsiderSG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    996
    Quote Originally Posted by Chai View Post
    In other words - a trophies season πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†
    I sure hope so. Cup and CL is interesting as always. No walkovers from quarterfinals onwards for both
    MNK Kaskada likes this.

  9. #99
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    15,797
    Quote Originally Posted by Chai View Post
    Thanking you in advance Khris
    Sorry - think I PM you twice
    I await the arrival of my pot luck 😎
    Check out coz u got'em. Cheers!

  10. #100
    Pro EastsiderSG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    996
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebu View Post
    Yes, I get what you are saying. I noticed Kaskada's scout list didn't show cash value.
    And yes I think it can be fixed, and like EastsiderSG said it may require overhauling the dollar value of things in the whole game. I don't think it will be just a player value thing. Everything involving cash in T11 needs some serious make over.

    Recently, I saw a team way past my level with "stadium" capacity of 200. You mean a team can get into higher levels of football without upgrading its stadium? So these high quality players of yours can use such rugged pitches, and keep winning? It doesn't make sense.

    I think re-evaluating the financial figures of the game (including the infinite levels) will make for an interesting football management game.
    I am with you Nebu. I definitely love for them to overhaul the pricing of players and cap the league levels at maybe 100. Perhaps they could have relegation for levels 95 to 100 and when players get relegated, they do not get +20 percent in quality. Not sure if it makes sense, haven't really thought it through. But that's the only way they can price players properly without seeing insane numbers like billions on a player.

    Yes, i too see stadium sizes of 200 at my level which is 15. And you be surprised that some are semi active accounts. Like i noticed one such team occasionally buying players and changing formations but he doesnt log in attend matches and probably doesnt train. I guess cash is no big deal at later levels but i would be surprised if these teams do not face financial difficulties at later levels since most are at best semi active so will not get much from competition prizes

Page 10 of 45 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast