Page 7 of 45 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Like Tree359Likes

Thread: Season 117 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    Aggression isn't a white skill for MCs so whatever training regime you give them it will be depreciated over time. My MCs don't have particularly high aggression % compared to those players who have it as a white skill and are higher than the MCs and don't get yellows/reds on any level of the frequency of those unforunate MCs
    If you are saying that aggression is not a reason for red or yellow cards. I beg to differ, give the game some credit, T11 is actually run by a high calculator (computer), even the amount of luck you get or suffer from is calculated by a luck percentage attached to a player shown to us as variables in percentiles.
    milpol likes this.
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    Thanks for the info. You guys actually have to buy the players in order to check if they are fast trainers. Looks like its much tougher at higher levels. My faster training players are now around 85 to 95 million for 18 year olds. Looks like i will be affected in the next 5 to 10 seasons
    They are like 129.1 M, 129.2 M and so on. But the decimal goes up by 1 every 2 to 3 levels... So you can kind of sort by value on the transfer list to get an idea, but yes you need to buy the player and test him. That's why I only buy 3-4 star players for 1-2 Token and all players in my team are trained...
    EastsiderSG likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Nebu View Post
    If you are saying that aggression is not a reason for red or yellow cards. I beg to differ, give the game some credit, T11 is actually run by a high calculator (computer), even the amount of luck you get or suffer from is calculated by a luck percentage attached to a player shown to us as variables in percentiles.
    I'm saying it's not the ONLY reason for the yellow cards. I believe there is a causal relationship between the field position and the occurrence of the yellow and red cards that are being incurred, as the cards appear no matter which player is occupying the position. I once swapped the two MCs over a half time of a match, one of whom had got a yellow card in the first half. The player without the yellow card got one in the second half. I would need to do this a few more times to get a meaningful statistic, but the number of time that a substitute player has got a yellow card that would have got the original player a red card is telling...

My other point still stands though. I have players with higher (much in some cases) aggression % than my MCs and they don't receive anything like the number of yellow cards that the MCs do. If I looked properly at my match statistics I would say that the MCs get at least as many yellow/red cards as the rest of the side put together.
    Last edited by talisman; 04-02-2019 at 03:59 PM.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    I'm saying it's not the ONLY reason for the yellow cards. I believe there is a causal relationship between the field position and the occurrence of the yellow and red cards that are being incurred, as the cards appear no matter which player is occupying the position. I once swapped the two MCs over a half time of a match, one of whom had got a yellow card in the first half. The player without the yellow card got one in the second half. I would need to do this a few more times to get a meaningful statistic, but the number of time that a substitute player has got a yellow card that would have got the original player a red card is telling...

My other point still stands though. I have players with higher (much in some cases) aggression % than my MCs and they don't receive anything like the number of yellow cards that the MCs do. If I looked properly at my match statistics I would say that the MCs get at least as many yellow/red cards as the rest of the side put together.
    Okay.

Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    Thanks for the info. You guys actually have to buy the players in order to check if they are fast trainers. Looks like its much tougher at higher levels. My faster training players are now around 85 to 95 million for 18 year olds. Looks like i will be affected in the next 5 to 10 seasons
    Everything changes at level 35, if you have player on level 34 he is about 112-113 milions but when he gets 100% quallity he will be 125-126 milions.

Quote Originally Posted by Nebu View Post
    I am developing a new theory of $10m. Add $10m to the value of the most expensive scout in your scout list and the result falls into the value range of 18yr old fast trainers.
    Since my teams are in lower levels 9 - 11, it corresponds very well.
    I don't know if you Kaskada can check and confirm if my theory is applicable in higher levels.
    I can't confirm that. All my scout and auction players are 130 milions, and I dont know how much exactly 130.?? milions until I buy. Here some pictures.

@MNK , can you give us a snapshot of your scout list. Not a scout you bought. Just open your scout market and do a screenshot, so we can compare their prices with these youngsters.

Rookie
    Manager lvl 36

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Thanks Rxckss, my theory is to add $10m to that $126m = $136m. So I guess that fast trainers in your level will fall within $135/7m value range.
    In other words, 18 yr olds valued at $126m - $134 will not train as fast as $135/7. This is important because I have noticed that there are lots of 18 yr olds from $126 -134 ranges, compared to the real fast trainers which are very few.
    Understanding the price can help you choose rightly.

This is my scout list for level 10:
    Season 117 - Are you ready?-screenshot_20190402-211308_top-eleven.jpg

When I add $10m I get $38m. Something like this:
    Season 117 - Are you ready?-screenshot_20190402-211416_top-eleven.jpg
    Season 117 - Are you ready?-screenshot_20190402-211351_top-eleven.jpg
    But the market is full of young players with lower values like this one:
    Season 117 - Are you ready?-screenshot_20190402-213209_top-eleven.jpg

But like I said earlier, am not sure how applicable this will be to higher levels.

Page 7 of 45 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast