Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Like Tree123Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Team Play Bonuses - 8th of April

How come 4-6% while I was playing and 10% after

Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    How come 4-6% while I was playing and 10% after
    Bug? Issue again?

If this is in some way compensation for the 'Troll Results' situation (ie abandoned teams will have 0% Team Play Bonus) then it's a funny way of going about it...
    Richie72, milpol and WindKwality like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    Bug? Issue again?
    No presumably they maxed out the Team Training Bonus for everybody to avoid having everyone whinge about how the new Bonus is messing up their game (again).
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    No presumably they maxed out the Team Training Bonus for everybody to avoid having everyone whinge about how the new Bonus is messing up their game (again).
    True but MNK screen has only 4 and 6 percent eventhough players are trained till 10 percent. Am i missing something here? It must be a bug. Its wont feel right if there was an update without a bug

Quote Originally Posted by Metalord View Post
    When nordeus after an update gives more greens or tokkens, all the members in forum (i guess) have been said "It's so amazing update", "keep it up nordeus", "marvelous update", "finally something useful from an update" etc.
    When it comes an update or updates and makes this game more realistic and the only thing you supposed to do is to use your brain more to become better in football... all the comments are extremely creative and some times really clever and funny.
    My suggestion use that creativity to understand better the football when an opportunity arises.
    Yeah its true. In reality, starters have to train as well. Yes yes i will try to understand football. I just wanna moan because my main team is gonna be freaking tired

Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    It was 4-6% in the game, maxed after game. Oh ****, I should not update while I was playing.

Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    Yeah its true. In reality, starters have to train as well. Yes yes i will try to understand football. I just wanna moan because my main team is gonna be freaking tired
    Yeah, that is the problem they don't want to think about.

Seriously, we all know whats needed. FIX the transfer system!!
    Blok 45 likes this.

I am thinking about how can this be good for tankers (that are playing asso games). They will train with best eleven and play games with reserves, that good for tankers that are playing best eleven only in asso games. I think developers didn't think about that, or did they?

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast