Page 20 of 33 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
Like Tree246Likes

Thread: Season 119 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by Rxcksss View Post
    Quarterly season report, day 21 of 28
    Still keeping my strong run going with only one defeat in all competitions and that was in the cup.
    Champions League quarter final match up was a bit amusing because I found my opponent threatening, but then surprisingly winning the round 11-0 on aggregate.
    Looking to win my first trophy this season with the cup, and I have a tough opponent.
    I am top of the League by two points, but second place keep putting the pressure on as they are undefeated in the league as well. I have the tougher run in compared to second place. Hopefully I can win it and the two other trophies as well

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
    Anything can happen. Hopefully the system lets us have it. Good luck
    I am facing a stronger team in the cup finals. Been awhile since i faced a stronger team but since i have been getting knocked out by weaker teams last few seasons, i am still hopeful.
    Rxcksss likes this.

The calculation for average quality seems incorrect. His midfield is so much stronger. How can there only be such a small difference in overall quality? Anyone knows if this is a bug or there is a special method to calculate average quality?

Season 119 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2019-06-16-16-10-29-804_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    The calculation for average quality seems incorrect. His midfield is so much stronger. How can there only be such a small difference in overall quality? Anyone knows if this is a bug or there is a special method to calculate average quality?
    It also depends on the number of players in midfield, attack and defence.
    EastsiderSG likes this.

I don't understand why did they removed "list of players I am interested to buy". I was using that a lot back in the days, especially with players on negotion list.

Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    I don't understand why did they removed "list of players I am interested to buy". I was using that a lot back in the days, especially with players on negotion list.
    Still cruising with 4-2-2-2 Hexagon? I just can't imagine how it will be better than 4-2-3-1 or 4-5-1 V. Because with wingers the striker does very little for me. How can a second striker benefit the system then?

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    Still cruising with 4-2-2-2 Hexagon? I just can't imagine how it will be better than 4-2-3-1 or 4-5-1 V. Because with wingers the striker does very little for me. How can a second striker benefit the system then?
    It was allright against Brazil, but I did change it back. Actually I start with 4-2-3w-1 and change it to hexagon if first doesn't work. I had 2 loses in CL and I am out no metter what I tryed.

The problem that I have with 4-2-3w-1 is efficiency, constantly have a lot of shoots with low percentage below 20%. And with hexagon is diferent: less shoots with higher percentage. Anyway I am out of CL and only have chances for League and Cup trophy.

I think I am going to stay level 81 for the next season. We just can't make level 82 because now we have 2 leagues on level 81, so it's only possible to promote all 14 teams in both leagues to make 2 leagues level 82. But that makes problem further (for level 83) and to levels below.

This infinite levels is a big problem, Nordi isn't able to make it work in a better way. I was sugestion to quit with making competitons based on levels but on percentage, they don't care so let's continue with this b.......

Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    The problem that I have with 4-2-3w-1 is efficiency, constantly have a lot of shoots with low percentage below 20%. And with hexagon is diferent: less shoots with higher percentage. Anyway I am out of CL and only have chances for League and Cup trophy.
    Hmmm... Don't know. XD In my general observations I think 4-5-1 V was the best overall. But thanks, I'm not gonna switch to 4-2-2-2 H then.

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    It also depends on the number of players in midfield, attack and defence.
    ah kk. thanks mate. i went to check him out. playing 4-5-1v and has quantity on defense like you mentioned but quality on attack aml/amr like most of us.
    he trains alot and i really dont feel like using my greens to keep pace with his quality growth so late in the season. what's worrying is his white skills will probably be on par with me by the time we meet.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Page 20 of 33 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast