Page 22 of 30 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast
Like Tree104Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] The King of Kings Challenge - FULL TIME!

Dreamer
    another (of course) programmed event. someone who bough all 11 players from scout is destroying everybody. he has +25 in 4 wins. i challanged him and my 250% attack players are useless, misses all chances they have. how can a 116% scout team be better than a 110% semi-mutant team? only in top eleven. biggest scam game you will even find. and some say it's not p2w

Quote Originally Posted by redsnoopy View Post
    You mean then it's fair to be rich and spend obscene amount of money for a team so strong that the rest will thrashed like
    rag dolls? You mean it's fair that the rich wear western suits and sit in clubs smoking fat cigars while the struggling in life gals are made to wear skimpy bunny suits to serve them cocktails?

Either way it's not fair. There's another third "not fair" method -- hacking. Though it's no longer so easy to hack for hackers. In the past, they can hack and get one million tokens.
    If certain users worked for their money or got it in a deserving way, and they want to spend part of it on video games, then what is the problem? So people that worked hard in their life to earn money cleanly are unfair for having spent part of their money on an online game for their entertainment? You seem to have a tooth against rich people. You should not generalise cases. Even medium class people can afford spending hundreds of USD on online games. I myself I spent more than 100 USD on this game since my comeback, and I am far from even being rich, but if people like me are put against permanent tankers (those that got so strong by sleeping in the same level for many seasons rather than worked for it, bought, or a combination of both) and 'past offer exploiters' in events, then what is the point of people even buying to such an extent in the game? Like I said, I could buy the biggest token pack just to give those tankers a hard time, but it is not worth it. You need to also consider that it is people that buy a lot that support this game financially compared to those that only complete offers or worst those that contribute to nothing much (leechers). If that was an event made in an attempt to increase the revenue for Nordeus, then it is partly a failure because people (rich or not) are not so stupid to spend 100 USD or so for an event, only to have a better chance of taking 1st position which will give what looks like a 7-8 stars player and 50 Tokens as rewards.

I doubt people could hack to get tokens in the past in this game. There were exploits for sure, but hacking.... you don't know what you are talking about. Past admins have already comment on this subject here itself on the forum if I am not mistaken. Oh, and if someone could hack Top 11, then why would he even do it, because given his knowledge and qualities, he could be earning so such much money with his qualificaitions by working fot any of the many bussiness industries of today instead of wasting his time hacking online games to get virtual currencies that has no real value.

All that being said, I did not mean to offend you in any way.
    Last edited by Tactician; 10-05-2019 at 04:05 PM.
    Nebu and nikolgiorgos like this.

Yeah, my opponents are scoring 3 out of 3 free kicks consecutively...

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Rookie
    It is. Only a +5 gd with 8 trophies.

Quote Originally Posted by funker View Post
    another (of course) programmed event. someone who bough all 11 players from scout is destroying everybody. he has +25 in 4 wins. i challanged him and my 250% attack players are useless, misses all chances they have. how can a 116% scout team be better than a 110% semi-mutant team? only in top eleven. biggest scam game you will even find. and some say it's not p2w
    I have doubts whether mutants are that effective as such these days. Like someone said (Nik, if I am not mistaken), sometimes they seem to work and sometimes not. On thing for sure though, this mutant thing has destroyed some good parts of the game by forcing Nordeus to take measures by closing negotiations for the first 3 weeks and by making it harder for players to progress further in quality once a certain quality has been reached in the white skills. It is harder (and more costly) for managers to keep players longer now, all that due to those that abused by using mutants. Many innocent users got penalised, including those that had semi-mutant teams if the company nerfed the mutant effects significantly.
    Last edited by Tactician; 10-05-2019 at 03:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by funker View Post
    Scout teams are absurdly easy to beat. Try adjusting your tactics

Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    I have doubts whether mutants are that effective as such these days. Like someone said (Nik, if I am not mistaken), sometimes they seem to work and sometimes not. On thing for sure though, this mutant thing has destroyed some good parts of the game by forcing Nordeus to take measures by closing negotiations for the first 3 weeks and by making it harder for players to progress further in quality once a certain quality has been reached in the white skills. It is harder (and more costly) for managers to keep players longer now, all that due to those that abused by using mutants. Many innocent users got penalised, including those that had semi-mutant teams if the company nerfed the mutant effects significantly.
    Mutant players might be less effective but balanced white skill players are better than scouts, imo.
    I have noticed some SA's work less effective if key attribute is below "a soft cap" which I find being around 150% and the higher the attribute is, the more consistent they succeed

My team came out third for the first step. 7 wins out of 7, but I sneaked and snatched the 3rd place with a last minutes challenge against the third placed team itself (something that I am not too proud of, but given the situation and the fact that I was third some hours ago but this team challenged my team twice and won on the second attempt throwing my team a place down, it is not that dirty, but I found it funny after I claimed back 3rd place this way). The tanker came out first, and I did not challenge his team. Had I to challenge the top two teams, I would have had to spend tokens because I could only use 7 free challenges. So, 1 cup more and I have the emblem. I am satisfied with the performance.

Last edited by Tactician; 10-05-2019 at 09:29 PM.
    Nebu likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenjo View Post
    Mutant players might be less effective but balanced white skill players are better than scouts, imo.
    I have noticed some SA's work less effective if key attribute is below "a soft cap" which I find being around 150% and the higher the attribute is, the more consistent they succeed
    I would not disagree but I would not fully agree either, because how could some defenders or defensive midfielders performed well at taking free-kicks when they had the free-kick special ability but not high values in shooting? The same can be said for the case of corner for example a DC with performing well at taking corners despite having relatively poor passing and crossing skills. Special abilities may be related to some hidden attributes too, and the best set-piece taker hidden attribute may have been assigned to specific players of a team. I felt the effect of mutants more in association matches whereby some scores get very high and unrealistic.
    Last edited by Tactician; 10-05-2019 at 08:02 PM.

Rookie
    King of King's Challenge.

Can you be challenged at any time up to 2 minutes before another game starts - or is their a grace period before and after King of King's Challenge games? If there is a grace period - how long does it last before and after another game (league, cup, CL) is completed?

Page 22 of 30 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast