Page 21 of 55 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
Like Tree162Likes

Thread: Season 124 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by FmFm View Post
    I'll face the opponent on Wednesday. I'll go for the 4-5-1 then. Shall I play with defensive mentality, low pressing and counter attack?

Sent from my MI 8 Lite using Tapatalk
    It depends: two things are involved - the game engine & his team mentality.

For some reason, the game might punish you for using "force counter" - once I see my boys loosing possession, committing many fouls, I turn it off.

I find normal mentality to be very good when I want possession, I think its also good against defensive mentality, but very weak against attacking mentality . I personally don't like defensive football, with that bias I cannot recommend a defensive game. I only play defence when my opponent is at least 5% higher in quality. So if you think he is playing attack and you are at home, by all means attack back...

Low pressing... you don't play low pressing if you want to win a match. I only use it when am the favourite and am ahead with about 2 goals - just to save my player's condition for tough opponents.

Counter-attack is nice when playing normal or defensive mentality, but too demanding on the players when playing attack (definitely useless when hard attack is already on).

See, I think the above should guide you into victorious choices .

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebu View Post
    It depends: two things are involved - the game engine & his team mentality.

For some reason, the game might punish you for using "force counter" - once I see my boys loosing possession, committing many fouls, I turn it off.

I find normal mentality to be very good when I want possession, I think its also good against defensive mentality, but very weak against attacking mentality . I personally don't like defensive football, with that bias I cannot recommend a defensive game. I only play defence when my opponent is at least 5% higher in quality. So if you think he is playing attack and you are at home, by all means attack back...

Low pressing... you don't play low pressing if you want to win a match. I only use it when am the favourite and am ahead with about 2 goals - just to save my player's condition for tough opponents.

Counter-attack is nice when playing normal or defensive mentality, but too demanding on the players when playing attack (definitely useless when hard attack is already on).

See, I think the above should guide you into victorious choices .

Thank you Nebu!! I'll post the result here. Getting sent off the cup again, in semis, would be hard to accept

Nebu likes this.

Rookie
    This is a joke. I miserable draw with a team I smashed 8-0 at the beginning of the season.

Thanks Nordeus, I missed your trolls. Yes, guys, I consider it a troll. My oppo is 75% I am 90%. I played pinball with their defense, 10 shots on target and got only a draw? In the last minutes?

They shoot 3 times a get a goal. Wow.

Thanks to this I am now only 2 Points ahead of the second one.

We'll see how it goes. I just had a week with only wins. It was too good to be true.

Now head to the cup and champions league, where we'll likely be in the QF.

nikolgiorgos likes this.

Max
    Our Season so far, we are first thanks to a 3-0 win vs joint 2nd place and with that the manager falls to third.

We drew 3-3 in the first leg in the CL Round of 16 vs an even team which needed my 20 match winning streak in the competition.

The huge advantage we have here is that we were the away team so we have 3 away goals, but will that make them pay?

In the Cup we are in the Semis and we are yet to play our opponent.

This season, we have had a record 5 draws this season in all competitions which is the most I have received, I have only lost once in all competitions which is means which is the best record I have had with that.

Our Home Form has been a lot better than our Away form.

At Home We Have

Played 15 Won 14 Drew 1 Lost 0. (We only dropped points in a 2-2 troll draw)

Scored: 51
    Conceded: 5

Away From Home.

Played 14 Won 9 Drew 4 Lost 1.

Scored: 46.
    Conceded: 17.

My Away win percentage this season is 64%, which is the lowest it has ever been at, last season, it was 92%.

Our home form has been almost perfect this season, 93.33% win percentage at home is exceptional.

23 wins from 29 overall is 79.31% which is decent but below my average win percentage of 84.3%.

We have had 5 draws.

The game against 2nd place at the time was a troll for him because we won 3-0, we had more shots but one less on target. However I will not complain, both managers attended but I had 6 fans there too.

I got my revenge after we drew 1-1 on the opening day of the season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by FmFm View Post
    This is a joke. I miserable draw with a team I smashed 8-0 at the beginning of the season.

Thanks Nordeus, I missed your trolls. Yes, guys, I consider it a troll. My oppo is 75% I am 90%. I played pinball with their defense, 10 shots on target and got only a draw? In the last minutes?

They shoot 3 times a get a goal. Wow.

Thanks to this I am now only 2 Points ahead of the second one.

We'll see how it goes. I just had a week with only wins. It was too good to be true.

Now head to the cup and champions league, where we'll likely be in the QF.

Of course their keeper has a high amount of saves in your match

Dreamer
    Spoke too soon and hope too soon
    Should have known that in Nord's world, expect the unexpected
    Undefeated spell gone.
    Well , no expectations no frustrations

Third place in league with 8 stronger teams, not bad. Another season collecting greens for reconstructing team after they get retired. Next seasson probably we are going to repeat level 84 so I am not going to train new players for 1 more season. The seasson after that if I get in to easier league I am not planing to train, but if I end up with highest quallity team I have to train and to go for another quadra seasons highest level. I must say I am enjoying playing asso games even we didn't won that emblem, my strongest asso member did win it with his fake accounts asso and gift me. Again Cup semifinal with champions fc, this time he is much stronger.

Max
    Got through to the CL Quarter Finals with a 90th minute winner, we can breathe

Nebu likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    Third place in league with 8 stronger teams, not bad. Another season collecting greens for reconstructing team after they get retired. Next seasson probably we are going to repeat level 84 so I am not going to train new players for 1 more season. The seasson after that if I get in to easier league I am not planing to train, but if I end up with highest quallity team I have to train and to go for another quadra seasons highest level. I must say I am enjoying playing asso games even we didn't won that emblem, my strongest asso member did win it with his fake accounts asso and gift me. Again Cup semifinal with champions fc, this time he is much stronger.
    The idea of "repeating" seasons - no need for training is so apealing... I wish I have such an account. But its boring playing similar opponents every season...

The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebu View Post
    The idea of "repeating" seasons - no need for training is so apealing... I wish I have such an account. But its boring playing similar opponents every season...

I am doing ok this season too.

We are going for our 4th cup in a row, a 2nd CL running, a 7th League In 10 seasons and we have only lost 1 game all season, a 3-0 drubbing.

If we get to the final, for the first time it would be in all my 8 finals that I am the underdog, all the other times I was the massive favourite.

Nebu likes this.

Page 21 of 55 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast