Page 23 of 55 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
Like Tree162Likes

Thread: Season 124 - Are you ready?

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebu View Post
    No underdogs in any T11 final Max. Train well, be confident, and you might just pull off a troll

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk
    Well, first off, I need to worry about getting to the Final we are 3-0 up from the first game. We did not concede an Away goal which is good, and for the first time in a Final, I will be he Underdog, I have been the favourite in all 14 finals I have played in, I only won 9 times, so that means I got trolled 5 times so therefore, there is a 5 in 14 chance around a 36% chance I could pull this off. (hopefully)

Max
    Tomorrow is the big league match, these are the only team to beat me all season, we lost 3-0.

So hopefully we can get back at them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Max
    Ok win 2-1.

We dominated, I see something fishy going on because our team is become my more cagey in their results, this team is terrible so we should have no problem smacking them in the second leg. I am worried about their Away goal though.

Hi everyone. I have been playing the game on and off for 2 whole months now and it is so similar to the game I was playing previously called TOP SOCCER MANAGER 2019. Anyway I prefer TE after trying both so I will stick around for abit.

What have you learned from last season?
    Cash is precious and I should spend it wisely. Cheaper older players cost more tokens and younger players cost more in cash. It’s a balancing act between spending buying 1 token young and expensive players and old players who cost like 10 tokens. I made a mistake blowing all my cash on 2 young players which I got for a token each but could not afford any other players until midway through the season. I was lucky that the players I bought were attackers and it looks like Attack wins games in TE.

Where did you place last season?
    1st and I also won the cup. I seem to be playing all inactive teams, Is this normal?
    It’s like a walkover for everything. Even now at level 2, it’s still the same.

Are you participating in the Association's Cup?
    Can’t join. Says I need to be level 4

What are your achievements in your Association?
    NA

What's your current level?

What's your budget for this season?
    I have like 80 plus tokens but I can’t spend them cos I have no cash. I use my cash for upgrading my ground and have almost nothing left.

Who do you want to replace?
    Almost everyone except the 2 attackers I bought at the very start of level 1. They develop so fast.
    Replacing one player at a time whenever I get enough cash. All old guys.

What are your goals for this season?
    Looks like I will win everything this season too. All inactive opponents.

What's your training level?

Which will be your main formation?
    I play DL,DC,DR,DMC,DMC,MC,AMC,AMC,AML,AMR and a GK

Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    Hi everyone. I have been playing the game on and off for 2 whole months now and it is so similar to the game I was playing previously called TOP SOCCER MANAGER 2019. Anyway I prefer TE after trying both so I will stick around for abit.

What's your current level?

What's your training level?
    You are at level 2 but training level 43?
    Nebu likes this.

Rookie
    Finally had the Cup semi Final first leg. We won 3-2 away, but I think nothing is done yet. There is still the second leg.

I have seen this guy losing 3-0 in the Champions League QF first leg. They won 4-1 the second leg, and got through with away goals. So nothing is done yet. I am satisfied though, as it was the first time I played against a so messed line up like his.

So the second leg will be another different story.

Speaking of champions league, I won 4-1 today in the first leg of quarter finals. If everything goes as planned, I should meet RobHeap FC in the semi finals again.

Sent from my MI 8 Lite using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    Ok win 2-1.

We dominated, I see something fishy going on because our team is become my more cagey in their results, this team is terrible so we should have no problem smacking them in the second leg. I am worried about their Away goal though.

Don't let their club name get to you...

The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebu View Post
    Don't let their club name get to you...

I hope not, My Fate could end up like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    You are at level 2 but training level 43?
    Is that considered high or Low? I train everyone till they are red every time I log in. I notice the game still lets me win even though my players are tired

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    Is that considered high or Low? I train everyone till they are red every time I log in. I notice the game still lets me win even though my players are tired
    That's super high. I am a newbie too, so I can't comment on that, but I'm on level 7 and my training level is 34. You said your level 2, so training level 43 is way too high

Sent from my MI 8 Lite using Tapatalk

Page 23 of 55 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast