Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
Like Tree102Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven 9.0 - New Youth Academy

Quote Originally Posted by etah View Post
    how is 65 tokens and 45 "rests" is equal to 110 tokens? it is 65 tokens and few rest which i am sure all of us can spare. so it is 116 percent 21-22 year old vs 98 percent 18 year old at roughly the same tokens more or less...
    Unless i watch ads, i would take scout any day of the week.
    let s have an even better comparison. Give the scout 45 rests and he will get 6% rating.
    so 122% scout vs 98% 18 y old player. Unless you watch ads, you should take the first option.
    I m still around, LOL!

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #132
    Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Guido van den Berg View Post
    After hiring the Head Coach it directly shows another, lower quality. Please refer to the screenshots I posted. How do I get the missing 3.8%?
    It seems like there is an issue with calculation. We're looking into this at the moment. I will come back to you as soon as I have more info. Really sorry.

Apprentice
    If at least one player out of 4 is a fast trainer (and consistent performer) than this new academy is a total success for me that only buy 3-4 stars players. For who want a 6 stars ready 18yo player at the beginning of the season, if there is no parameter to identify a fast trainer (tokens value, potential quality) than spend 60 tokens and almost 40 greens on these players is a true gamble otherwise is a good resource as nowadays bidding wars call that amount of tokens. At the beginning of next season, sharing our experiences we'll can determinate if this time Nordeus made a good improvement or not.

Enviado de meu LG-K430 usando o Tapatalk

Youth Academy SUCKS BIG TIME!!!
    Money hungry developers is all that’s about!!!

Famous
    Just noticed the 'focus on finding' button. That's a good one as well. Must have been the most common complaint over the years that the YA players were so random

I am missing some %. How can this be true, simple math 71.1%+32.7%=103.8% not 100.6%. SCUM.

Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    Just noticed the 'focus on finding' button. That's a good one as well. Must have been the most common complaint over the years that the YA players were so random
    Yeah, focus for just 1 position, why not 4?

Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    Imagine you focused on one position, and next season you get 4-5 players having that same position in the list... hahahaha.
    Last edited by Tactician; 12-20-2019 at 04:29 PM.
    MNK Kaskada likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    That would make it a bit easy would it not?
    You didn't have any say before so one is better than nothing

Addicted
    Is the “issue with calculation” resolved yet? I may want to train one of my players but I sure don’t want to see my tokens and greens wasted if the problem still persists.

Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast