Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Like Tree102Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven 9.0 - New Youth Academy

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    for training we 're using greens, not tokens.
    If it's about to exchange tokens for greens, better use them to buy scouts.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    for training we 're using greens, not tokens.
    If it's about to exchange tokens for greens, better use them to buy scouts.
    You are sure only green packs? It does not make sense to use green packs to hire coaches or assign coaches, and why green packs, those player will not recover every 3 hours every day?

'Every Youth Academy player has one coach assigned to him'

'you can assign more coaches and empower the players’ progress during his Youth Academy days. Every coach has a unique impact and duration of training'

'there may be some special coaches visiting!'

'From local coach to head coach, invest'
    Last edited by Tactician; 12-04-2019 at 06:29 PM.

I'm sure we can pay different coaches to improve the youth players. But from a trainer perspective, you want to start with a low player to give him good skills with your greens. So why would you spend so much on trainers, if (what I assume) you can't select what specific skills youth players improve on.

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    I'm sure we can pay different coaches to improve the youth players. But from a trainer perspective, you want to start with a low player to give him good skills with your greens. So why would you spend so much on trainers, if (what I assume) you can't select what specific skills youth players improve on.
    More probably like users will have to pay unless they want players like the 2-star player from the old system.

For the last, maybe because Nordeus know 'specific skills' or individual skills do not matter in game.
    Last edited by Tactician; 12-04-2019 at 06:30 PM.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    No, I 'm not sure.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    No, I 'm not sure.
    Lets wait and see. I expect it to be more of a pay more than actual value thing but get less value back, that is, users will have to overpay (and maybe way overpay) just like many of those past and current features for getting players in this game. In others words, probably the way to go will still be auctions followed by training for many users. It will be too good to be true to have an academy system where users can get many players at the price of their normal actual values or for a small extra... we know Nordeus and their ways enough, expect big extras to be paid.

For me it all depends on whether it's easy to find fast trainer. The fact that you get the player on season day 1 is great and I would be willing to overspend if that saves me a lot of time in auctions to find a fast trainer for the right position.
    A 2 star fast trainer youth guy would be fine for me. Makes not a huge difference if you start 2 star or 3 star, few more packs but better player at the end.
    Sillybq and maloukees like this.

Famous
    Lets first see what Nordeus has made of the Youth Academy.. hopefully you can train daily just like with the regular team or something like that..

And I suppose the more someone spends on it.. (with greens) the better the players should be... and also if they would sign in the first team they should be free of tokens..

If there is already a price that should be money.. most players have Billions of cash and are not able to use it.
    Sillybq likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by maloukees View Post
    Lets first see what Nordeus has made of the Youth Academy.. hopefully you can train daily just like with the regular team or something like that..

And I suppose the more someone spends on it.. (with greens) the better the players should be... and also if they would sign in the first team they should be free of tokens..

If there is already a price that should be money.. most players have Billions of cash and are not able to use it.
    Using cash would be great! Sadly I have a bad feeling, YA is going to be a token drain as some others mentioned. Adding players to youth center, hiring staff and eventually promoting them to first team would all cost tokens. Maybe our free slow training youth might also cost tokens now. So we would be spending to train them up so that they are more expensive for us to promote to first team. This is how I am managing my expectations. Any better and I would be pleasantly surprised.

it's all about using tokens or not.
    If you can find and train your juniors for greens and later sign them with some logic price of tokens, like 8-14 we pay for the higher q players now, it will be interesting.
    if it's about to pay a lot of tokens, then it will be a fail like the potato double sa scouts they presented.

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast