Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Like Tree102Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven 9.0 - New Youth Academy

I don't think the devlopers understand what the managers want or went about it the wrong way. Yes, signing the youth players for free is great and all, but they could be better. MUCH better. I get they want money but managers (us) feel like we are being ripped off. We don't want to spend aimlessly in game just to gain an advantage. When the youth acadamy was announced I thought it was going to be a huge improvement to the old version but it seems like another money grab. Who knows? Maybe selling players at auctions could get us for tokens or we could sign weekly sponsor deals. But I really hope they going to decrease the amount of tokens use for coaches. But I am really perplexed on why rests are used. But maybe I am wrong, and it will just be a matter of just getting use to changes.

Quote Originally Posted by Lewis122234567 View Post
    I don't think the devlopers understand what the managers want or went about it the wrong way. Yes, signing the youth players for free is great and all, but they could be better. MUCH better. I get they want money but managers (us) feel like we are being ripped off. We don't want to spend aimlessly in game just to gain an advantage. When the youth acadamy was announced I thought it was going to be a huge improvement to the old version but it seems like another money grab. Who knows? Maybe selling players at auctions could get us for tokens or we could sign weekly sponsor deals. But I really hope they going to decrease the amount of tokens use for coaches. But I am really perplexed on why rests are used. But maybe I am wrong, and it will just be a matter of just getting use to changes.
    Rest packs should not have been required because players should be recovering by themselves - it is not like they were powertrained (heavily trained in a short period of time). So, it seems that they asking users to overpay, maybe way overpay. In that case, better hire no coach but then sign the player later and train manually.

Lian, tell us why rest packs are required despite that the development is a long process that will go on for 3 weeks? It is not like those players will be developed in 1-3 days and will require special resting.
    Last edited by Tactician; 12-07-2019 at 07:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    I mean who buys these coaches? They are absolute crap for their cost,10x better to assign the young guy to the first team at lower overall and train him then from what it looks like. Imagine buying the head coach 3x for 240 Token and then first day of the new season this player appears as a slow trainer in your squad. RIP
    What is worst is that this new academy system might turn out to be a step backwards from the current system as with the old system atleast we could get 1 fast trainer every 12 days or so. The new system can provide a max of only 4 players per season (28 days), and there is chance that none can turn out to be a fast trainer or only 1 (the one costing the highest amount of tokens to sign into the development system), and given the suspected development and training costs, why pay so much for the slow training youth academy players when such players will hardly keep up with the quality after 1 or 2 seasons? Better buy scout players which will cost less and then discard after 1 or 2 seasons use. But lets see what comes. So far, it seems that this system is just another version of their highly overpriced, absurbed personal trainer feature.
    Last edited by Tactician; 12-07-2019 at 07:06 PM.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

It is too early to make conclusions but suspicions can be made after having seen the video, and it can be suspected that this new feature might be a failure in the experienced users perspective. It looks like this new feature is just another change done considering how one side can mostly benefit - the company.

Big thing coming on the 4th they said, but we got nothing big as such on that specific day, and when there seemed that this big thing will come next season, it seems now that the only big that will come will be for Nordeus not for users. Based on the video, this feature itself looks so simple - far from anything big as such and it does not give the feeling that it is like a significant change or step forward.
    Last edited by Tactician; 12-07-2019 at 06:53 PM.

BTW, did anyone notice how much resources are there in the account (which likely is a low level account) shown in the video?
    14.8K tokens, 395 green packs, 200 red packs, 200 blue packs and 4.97M.
    Nice ratio of the underlined values too.
    So, is this how some those people at Nordeus play the game? No wonder why we have so much overpriced ****.
    Last edited by Tactician; 12-07-2019 at 07:26 PM.

If the majority of youth players are fast traiiners, then this is a very good update.
    But if i consider that previous youth players were a bunch of crap...

I was quite happy with the existing Academy, all I wanted was an input into the players (postion(s), etc.) that the Academy churned out.

This is just a token-grabbing overhaul. Presumably if you don't use the coaches, the players that you can get at the end of the season are worse than the lower-Quality ones produced now...?
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Famous
    Guys, looks like the Youth academy is 1 day late to appear because I just saw the countdown in the youth Academy here.... tuesday morning here in Phillipines and it say

1 Day / 9 hours

So on wednesday it comes.... also I had to play inside Facebook because the website I can not load because of low memory in the omputer..... But I tried many webbroswers... Not even 1 can load the regular website...

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by maloukees View Post
    Guys, looks like the Youth academy is 1 day late to appear because I just saw the countdown in the youth Academy here.... tuesday morning here in Phillipines and it say

1 Day / 9 hours

So on wednesday it comes.... also I had to play inside Facebook because the website I can not load because of low memory in the omputer..... But I tried many webbroswers... Not even 1 can load the regular website...
    If i'm not wrong, Phillipines and Indonesia only 1 hour differ. So, today is Monday, not Tuesday (if i'm not wrong).

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Pangihutan Manik View Post
    If i'm not wrong, Phillipines and Indonesia only 1 hour differ. So, today is Monday, not Tuesday (if i'm not wrong).
    Mate, sorry your are completely right.... its monday .... must be really sleepy still...

Sorry again mate
    Pangihutan Manik likes this.

Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast