Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
Like Tree102Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven 9.0 - New Youth Academy

Quote Originally Posted by maloukees View Post
    Starting next season you can set preferred psitions Lian said
    Eh, Really?
    Love The Nationality Games Here!

Hakurei United

Based On : Hakurei United (Touhou Soccer Series)
    Goals : Develop youths
    Dislikes : Disrespect, Cheating, Tankers

Tight on Token boi here and I wanna have some fun

Quote Originally Posted by Ποσιδονας View Post

We should be able to choose the positions or to have a full list like the scout .
    Check the middle part in rules. They say you can set the focus in a period, but that will be for the next upcoming list. So wait 1 more season to get the positions you want and one more season for getting the players out of the academy.

Dreamer
    [QUOTE=Tactician;647944]Check the middle part in rules. They say you can set the focus in a period, but that will be for the next upcoming list. So wait 1 more season to get the positions you want and one more season for getting the players out of the academy.

I really don't get the point of it. so presuming that i will be able to set my preferred position i have to predict what i want for 2 seasons before i will be able to get them ?? ok now im just mumbling. can't think straight. it feels like predicting whos gonna win the FIFA WC in 2026.

Quote Originally Posted by hudai View Post
    [Check the middle part in rules.

I really don't get the point of it. so presuming that i will be able to set my preferred position i have to predict what i want for 2 seasons before i will be able to get them ?? ok now im just mumbling. can't think straight. it feels like predicting whos gonna win the FIFA WC in 2026.
    Yep, wait for two seasons or so from now to get the players you want, but still with no guarantee that they will be like you want (might still turn out to be slow trainers, or slow-medium trainers, and also flops - poor performers in matches). They want users to wait more as if they have not been waiting enough for the desired players to show up in the auction lists every season or so.
    Last edited by Tactician; 12-10-2019 at 03:12 PM.

2 free players at the beginning of the season. And we have better control over their quality now, especially good if you want them at low quality. I also know what positions I will be getting so I know what positions I need to keep for training bonuses next season.

It is definitely an upgrade from the old system. Definitely beat my expectations.

Only need to find out above how many tokens for a guaranteed FT?
    jarharnamme likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    2 free players at the beginning of the season. And we have better control over their quality now, especially good if you want them at low quality. I also know what positions I will be getting so I know what positions I need to keep for training bonuses next season.

It is definitely an upgrade from the old system. Definitely beat my expectations.

Only need to find out above how many tokens for a guaranteed FT?
    I m 100% positive there is no guarantee for FT. NORDEUS doesn t work that way, they like to gamble
    jarharnamme likes this.
    I m still around, LOL!

Dreamer
    Just a Notes

[Official] Top Eleven 9.0 - New Youth Academy-screenshot_20191210-222146.jpg
    [Official] Top Eleven 9.0 - New Youth Academy-screenshot_20191210-222421.jpg

[Official] Top Eleven 9.0 - New Youth Academy-screenshot_20191210-222438.jpg
    From 61% to 73%
    [Official] Top Eleven 9.0 - New Youth Academy-screenshot_20191210-222443.jpg
    From 62% to 69%
    [Official] Top Eleven 9.0 - New Youth Academy-screenshot_20191210-222447.jpg
    From 55% to 64%

Hhmm...

Quote Originally Posted by Lian View Post
    Some special coaches will be visiting Youth Academy.
    Lian, can you tell us why green packs are needed to hire coaches. I get the tokens thing, but why green packs?
    I will take the example from the video, which show the hiring prices for 7 days.
    Local Coach: 15T, 25 Green Packs
    Senior Coach: 50T, 30 Green Packs
    Head Coach: 80T, 50 Green Packs

Some guys there at Nordeus ran out of ideas on how to make users spend or feel the need to complete the video offers or what? Why green packs are required? The youth players train without stop, and they do not rest with time - no condition recovery? Is this why they are shown to make so little gains in quality for the price asked? Or the coaches need green packs to recover too from their work? Wait... now we have to pay for their food and massage too besides giving them a salary.
    What is next, moral packs for boosting their morale because they are having regular fights with their girlfirend or wife?
    Last edited by Tactician; 12-12-2019 at 08:24 AM.
    MNK Kaskada and lespa like this.

So about desired position, I am not satisfied at all. I need MC, and what do I get:

Addicted
    I have one simple question. Will this list of players be refreshed before day 8? As you might understand, I do not really need 5 goalkeepers of equal, very low quality.

[Official] Top Eleven 9.0 - New Youth Academy-884f1de1-e3af-401c-97a2-e618ef74fc09.jpg

Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast