Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Like Tree59Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Rivalry of Kings Challenge - Full-Time!

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Next time better add 5 free attempts once event start and +4 after 12 hours.
    You are joking now, don't you ?

Those evens started before 2-3 years for fun, some spice for the boring TE competitions.
    I remember how they asked for our suggestions and ideas about those events here in the forum.
    With nordeus greed, it ended as another way to suck extra tokens and greens from the majority of people who believe that they will win something extra .

I 'm not talking about the old members here in the forum or in the TE social groups , but the majority of players who see only the cheese and not the trap.

Every change they make lately is to drain players resources and fool the newer players and beginners, make profit out of their mistakes when they spend.

Really this game is going downhill rapidly and Nordeus trying everything they can to make as much money as possible out of this dying game.

Nordeus be like Homer.

[Official] Rivalry of Kings Challenge - Full-Time!-3ju3kd.jpg

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    @Ποσιδονας ...
    and
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    Every change they make lately is to drain players resources and fool the newer players and beginners, make profit out of their mistakes when they spend.
    Really this game is going downhill rapidly and Nordeus trying everything they can to make as much money as possible out of this dying game.
    Actually we, the older players of the game, have some emotional bond with TE and it's really hard to see it going down like this but the truth is that all the games (specially those fb/android apps) have some short life expectancy - which is over the avg for Top Eleven.
    So a company which made a good and successful product, at some point it's normal to try and cash out what is possible.
    For the players it's emotions, thrills, memories, fan
    for the company it's a way of living.
    It's the circle of life.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    @Ποσιδονας ...
    and

Actually we, the older players of the game, have some emotional bond with TE and it's really hard to see it going down like this but the truth is that all the games (specially those fb/android apps) have some short life expectancy - which is over the avg for Top Eleven.
    So a company which made a good and successful product, at some point it's normal to try and cash out what is possible.
    For the players it's emotions, thrills, memories, fan
    for the company it's a way of living.
    It's the circle of life.
    The best part of this game for me in years was the International team, and they binned that pretty quick. Too many people must have been enjoying it for Nordeus's liking!
    jarharnamme likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Agree.
    Also associations in the beginning was good.
    The first King of the Hill was good.

This King is bs
    I have 110%, another one also has same q, we finished first, more than half of the teams are not playing
    [Official] Rivalry of Kings Challenge - Full-Time!-king-day-1.jpg
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Addicted
    In my table, I am by far the highest quality, and only 1 other team played two games. First phase just waste of time

Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    The best part of this game for me in years was the International team, and they binned that pretty quick. Too many people must have been enjoying it for Nordeus's liking!
    I think even if they recreated International now. It wouldn’t be as good as before. Events are much less rewarding. And yes they seem to be trying to drain us of our resources. Too many players showing how many they have in storage and also too many players like me saying we can win without spending.

Associations is good imo. Not sure if it was better previously.

Famous
    Maybe the next time or hopefully the next stage....

We get free plays against all opponnents 1x what ever time we want and after that , if we lose against a opponent we have to pay tokens to challenge the oponents again..

Because every 3 hours come on, Nordeus, you expect we do not sleep so we can win this tournament... lets keep in mind its a great game but still just a game....
    Sillybq likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by maloukees View Post
    Maybe the next time or hopefully the next stage....

We get free plays against all opponnents 1x what ever time we want and after that , if we lose against a opponent we have to pay tokens to challenge the oponents again..

Because every 3 hours come on, Nordeus, you expect we do not sleep so we can win this tournament... lets keep in mind its a great game but still just a game....
    You are unlucky. In my draw, all players can't be bothered to play. They do log in as I see lineup changes to some but they just can't be bothered with the event. I can win the daily tournament for this phase playing only 3 games a day. Lol.

Maybe you drew all the 'active must win' kind of players and I got all the 'i ain't gonna play for these kind of rewards' kind of players.

I do like your idea on 1 free challenge against every opponent at anytime. And we only pay for anything extra after that free 1 try. We get our sleep and they get their tokens.
    Last edited by Sillybq; 12-19-2019 at 06:33 AM.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast