Page 39 of 51 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast
Like Tree279Likes

Thread: Season 129 - Are you ready?

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    I also have 6 consecutive cups wins and today i am playing the 7th.
    My team overall is still smashing it but Suazo in the last week has become overrated piece of crap.
    i am looking forward so much to it.
    Hope you make it yours 7th back to back win mate

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Congratz, well done

Thanks mate

You forgot Khris advices
    I think Parma was reading your advices. He was losing on purpose, LOL , look at pictures that I posted yesterday. Attachment 132597

4th consecutive final lost today in cup as well as 10th consecutive time not winning a title when making it to a semifinal of an tournament...
    MNK Kaskada likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    4th consecutive final lost today in cup as well as 10th consecutive time not winning a title when making it to a semifinal of an tournament...
    You're in a state of grace

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Singh View Post
    I am 13 percent weaker than my CUP opponent. But i have full confidence in my team especially in my star player Ludovic Boulacheb to pull off a win.

Have one AMC on fire and power trained one of my main defender to get a new star so that he is on fire too.

Win bonus set to max. Morale and condition max. Dummy formation set. Fully prepared, let's see what happens.
    We lost 1 - 3 😭😭😭

We were ahead 0 - 1 and it could have been 0 - 3 but my team missed 2 sitters.

At this point knew I wasn't going to win.

Max
    That is unlucky, the worst I did was lose back to back cup finals back in 2018 on one of my first accounts, seems everyone who has posted today about their cup finals has lost. Except maloukees who won, the rest of you that posted about it have lost, hard luck and let’s see if you can win it next season.

Sent from my iPhone using by pressing the Reply button.

You're in a state of grace
    It sucks, I win all the matches just to lose in the important ones... Few days ago beat the cup final opponent in league 3-1 just to lose today in the more important final. Of course he is also 2 points ahead in the league and will probably take it the third time in a row. He is a bit stronger %-wise, but how often do I lose when I'm stronger team? When I'm weaker it almost never happens, at least when it counts.
    MNK Kaskada likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    That is unlucky, the worst I did was lose back to back cup finals back in 2018 on one of my first accounts, seems everyone who has posted today about their cup finals has lost. Except maloukees who won, the rest of you that posted about it have lost, hard luck and let’s see if you can win it next season.

Sent from my iPhone using by pressing the Reply button.
    We will see, I'm not trying that hard to win everything, I prepare for my time on server end and try to save some rests or at least token every season. Would be nice to upset some people on my way though.

It sucks, I win all the matches just to lose in the important ones... Few days ago beat the cup final opponent in league 3-1 just to lose today in the more important final. Of course he is also 2 points ahead in the league and will probably take it the third time in a row. He is a bit stronger %-wise, but how often do I lose when I'm stronger team? When I'm weaker it almost never happens, at least when it counts.
    Try manipulating ratings^^

Page 39 of 51 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast