Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast
Like Tree50Likes

Thread: Season 129 Challenge! - MCs/Assistances Challenge!

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chirhill View Post
    Yeah. Actually, he was not so impressive last season..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It can be that there is a player participating in this competition with even scarier numbers 😜
    Last edited by Siddharth Singh; 03-20-2020 at 06:33 PM.

Seems that the format, giving these amounts if points, works. Remember that we Will need the asso tag to check out how every single player is doing.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Seems that the format, giving these amounts if points, works. Remember that we Will need the asso tag to check out how every single player is doing.
    Khris I am in no asso because I am lvl3 and can't connect my account to fb...Told you about that a few days ago

Trimis de pe al meu SM-A510F folosind Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by CataAlex View Post
    Khris I am in no asso because I am lvl3 and can't connect my account to fb...Told you about that a few days ago

Trimis de pe al meu SM-A510F folosind Tapatalk
    You can join a asso only if you receive a invitation, we will check this out later but, next days. No worries.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    You can join a asso only if you receive a invitation, we will check this out later but, next days. No worries.
    Same here. I am only level 2 and associations unlock at level 4

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Singh View Post
    Same here. I am only level 2 and associations unlock at level 4
    The same. I’m level 2 and can provide Facebook account.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Addicted
    My entrant is this competition today scored 5 goals and 1 assist in a match and still didn't got Man of the Match 😭😭😭

Pro
    To win 1 of the top 3 prizes in events like goal or assist-based, it is nearly a must to manipulate hugely, which means draws full of 30% teams, so our top 100%+ attackers can assist and score as much as they could.

Probably need to at least assist once per match and get 70%+ motm for all 51 matches to have any chance too.

At least tankers won’t stand any chance, and that’s very fair.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavensAAA View Post
    To win 1 of the top 3 prizes in events like goal or assist-based, it is nearly a must to manipulate hugely, which means draws full of 30% teams, so our top 100%+ attackers can assist and score as much as they could.

Probably need to at least assist once per match and get 70%+ motm for all 51 matches to have any chance too.

At least tankers won’t stand any chance, and that’s very fair.
    True. My guy is third right now but that is because no one that could be ahead has updated, we will see how we all end, I don’t think I will end up in the top 5, I will be lucky to get top five honestly.

Sent from my iPhone using by pressing the Reply button.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    True. My guy is third right now but that is because no one that could be ahead has updated, we will see how we all end, I don’t think I will end up in the top 5, I will be lucky to get top five honestly.

Sent from my iPhone using by pressing the Reply button.
    I can conform that my guy is a lot ahead of yours.

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast