Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Absolutely frustrated- engine seems to be totally destroyed - or is it wanted?

Addicted
    Lol those special abilities really arent so effective. I think you were countered by opponents tactics/formation.
    Who said that if enemy plays 3 wide you should counter with 3w defense? Have you ever saw it in football that someone played with 1 dc? Maybe it works here but it's so dumb after all

Prove him wrong then pro
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Pro
    Counter formations definitely work this season, though this season imaginative and aggressive attacking tactics work ‘better’ than a typical 4DC + 1/2 DMC(s) packed defence if attacking players position themselves with a purpose. Eg. 3v2 overloading flanks, 2 AMC vs 1 DMC, 3STs narrow vs 3W DL&DC&DR, etc.

This season it also seems there are a lot more injuries and 2nd yellows. And reds (to my opponents only - which I am glad of until now).

The engine somehow did not succeed to troll my team in today’s Cup match. Usually when a yellow pops up, I would sub it when feeling enough risk (time) has been taken - but I have to say it did try very, very hard to troll me by 2nd-yellow-ing my particular MC spot player alongside with an injury.

Absolutely frustrated- engine seems to be totally destroyed - or is it wanted?-276e0fe1-5e7c-4929-abb7-0b32ca0e2f82.jpeg
    Absolutely frustrated- engine seems to be totally destroyed - or is it wanted?-d08cf7ab-b1ec-4536-9d69-e1af31ea556e.jpeg
    Absolutely frustrated- engine seems to be totally destroyed - or is it wanted?-94a4cf21-9c9a-400f-ab6e-253846d75ac5.jpeg
    Absolutely frustrated- engine seems to be totally destroyed - or is it wanted?-ccfbf2c9-2355-4444-80d2-421a4bbe52cc.jpeg

Timeline (Minute, incident):
    06) ST injured
    11) ST off, MC sub on, pushed starter MC to ST (3-position ST/AMC/MC)
    37) Sub MC received Yellow
    58) Sub MC off, sub ST on, starter 3-position ST/AMC/MC moved back to original MC spot
    59) Same MC receives Yellow!!!

So in 1 match, the engine has set to both injure my starter ST AND also 2nd-yellow that MC spot player, be it the original starter or sub. It is just that with some great fortune that my way of player combination and moving up/down lines of play to be working to its perfection to avoid the nearly inevitable sending-off (alongside injuring a starter ST).
    Yes, I still won the match comfortably at the end, but that’s not the point. It is clearly a troll plot in full play there!
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Pro
    And troll engine is operating onto my 2nd match of the day too!

This time is a straight red to my other MC, closely followed by an injury of my other starter ST. All inside only the first 13 minutes!

1 image says it all.

Absolutely frustrated- engine seems to be totally destroyed - or is it wanted?-66e7ac6e-1fc5-44dc-91dd-52ee3fb6574d.jpeg

How ridiculous can it be in 2 matches in a row that the engine ‘decides’ both my starter STs are to be injured and then both MCs ‘should’ be sent off too!?

Hopefully these games are the troll tax paid for.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    We can't know the settings of the opponents pregame. But I play the game with text mode, so I can only see certain things from the statistics part, not from animations. I enjoy it more. Countering formations or at least not being countered, is an important part of the game I am currently learning (again). I see that vs some of the common formations, some other formations are almost always doing exceptionally well.
    (¬¬)' we can know all about the settings just looking at the animation and the stats bro xDpassing orders, offtrap, counters, tackling levels on the report... mentality looking at the pressure lines.... just I need to spot the differance between low n high pressure, never paid attention to this....

Famous
    How was your training of your team and his team..

I mean maybe his white skills were much higher then yours...????

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    (¬¬)' we can know all about the settings just looking at the animation and the stats bro xDpassing orders, offtrap, counters, tackling levels on the report... mentality looking at the pressure lines.... just I need to spot the differance between low n high pressure, never paid attention to this....
    Oke, you know them, but how do you counter them
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

It is all about new event, when ever they announce new event we shall have TROL results. It happens all the time. Yesterday I played 3 draw games after I had really good season with all wins.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    It is all about new event, when ever they announce new event we shall have TROL results. It happens all the time. Yesterday I played 3 draw games after I had really good season with all wins.
    I agree. I lost to an unmanaged 32% team.
    MNK Kaskada likes this.

Addicted
    About this issue i've really noticed some nasty trools i've been doging the last few seasons

People are talking about the sponsor event and the 5,49€ premium, i found it really nice and wanted to buy it for my kid, but while the game keeps getting so many bugs and so many complaints i really think we should stop investing on it, our investment should be a respose to excelence and not just a blindfolded way to gain advantage!
    MNK Kaskada likes this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast