Page 8 of 42 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
Like Tree268Likes

Thread: Season 132 - Are you ready?

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Singh View Post
    Your best 14 players are taken into account for match making.

So identify your best 7, 8 players and invest your greens in them. Make them mutants and keep them in your team permanently.

Near season end sell all your other player and buy 3 star young players ( preferably who have no SA and and who can play only 1 position ) so that they can be in your team for a long period of time. Never train them. Only train when you have to get your training bonus to 10. Make them learn new positions and SA this way their quality won't increase for many seasons.

Now if you want to manipulate on extreme level you should also release your Youth Academy players as they would be counted in match making because except your 7, 8 players their quality will be higher than the 3 stars players you bought.

When new season beings just buy few players who are just above 80 percent quality for 1T. Use them for the whole season and again sell them on the last day of the season.
    Important points there.. So much deligence goes into this game from normal players.. I applauded everyone for that.. I just feel like, this wouldn't have been necessary if they could just deduct 20% from everybody, whether you get promoted or not and pair everyone within 10-20% of their team strengths.. I mean, if you're 100% team quality, everybody in your league should be within 90%-110%..

Sounds easy on paper, but I guess not so easy practically for them.

Sent from my SM-N9750 using Tapatalk

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebu View Post
    The Friendly Championship is designed to reward normal players - tankers are disallowed from participating. The upcoming King of Kings Challenge has already disallowed tankers since only those that got promoted last season can participate- and that's a big blow to tankers, they usually show up and spoil the fun...

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk
    Ah I see.. Well, I don't participate much in those side events, except the Jose Mourinho ones where they give percentage increases to players attributes

Quote Originally Posted by eurofieds View Post
    Important points there.. So much deligence goes into this game from normal players.. I applauded everyone for that.. I just feel like, this wouldn't have been necessary if they could just deduct 20% from everybody, whether you get promoted or not and pair everyone within 10-20% of their team strengths.. I mean, if you're 100% team quality, everybody in your league should be within 90%-110%..

I think that's why they created the FC, so people can create their own fair league...

Siddharth Singh likes this.
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Apprentice
    I think that's why they created the FC, so people can create their own fair league...

Still not so fair when I'm playing you the other day with a difference of like 30%.. I was 130% you were like 160%. Lol

Which was the case with many teams I played in the FC.

Ah I see.. Well, I don't participate much in those side events, except the Jose Mourinho ones where they give percentage increases to players attributes

King of the Hill challenge used to be fun when it had lots of rewards. Now its just the first placed team that benefits.

Addicted

Yes tanking problem can be solved by reducing quality by 20 percent for everyone but manipulators would still rule.

One thing more is that you can also earn good amount of tokens from these 3 star or lower quality players via negotiations. Who wouldn't want to negotiate for a player who can play multiple positions and has a SA.

Stop training them when they become eligible for being listed in the negotiation list. Since you have 13, 14 of them you can negotiate for 1, 2 of them every season and buy again from the market.

Still not so fair when I'm playing you the other day with a difference of like 30%.. I was 130% you were like 160%. Lol

Which was the case with many teams I played in the FC.

Lol... that wasn't my team. Mine was 140% by the end of the season. The strongest team was Kaskada's 142% I think. Am sorry for the inconvenience that caused.

Addicted

Another way is to add other parametres to the draws and weigh all those. The draw shouldn't be based solely on the average quality of your 14 best players. Factor in the net worth of the club including your cash and you would come a bit closer to fair draws.

It's an intertemporal choice in order to trade off costs and benefits at different points in time. What we're basically doing is exchanging one asset for another at the end of the season and then switch back at the beginning of the next. We sell human capital (players) in exchange for financial capital (cash) to trick the drawing. Then we exchange back by buying back aforementioned human capital (players) for financial capital (cash).
    Last edited by Arphaxad; 05-26-2020 at 11:24 AM.
    Siddharth Singh likes this.
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

Apprentice
    Lol... that wasn't my team. Mine was 140% by the end of the season. The strongest team was Kaskada's 142% I think. Am sorry for the inconvenience that caused.

Oh well, all good, to me it's just a game.. I don't take any of it too seriously.. Although, this morning, I got a little upset with my draw. Lol

Nebu likes this.

Famous
    About half of the players in my current league are tankers, this is making the game boring. Good thing Nordeus is putting in some effort to stop tanking.

But, they can do more, allow us players to flag a tanker when we see one. That way when they see someone flagged 3 consecutive times, they will know that's a tanker and can punish the defaulter. People should be able to flag tankers in all major competitions.

This will work because I already see people gang up to support other players (not their friends) against a tanking team.

Totally agree, lets gang up against tankers and support the normal managers who are willing to play
    deepedgefc likes this.

Page 8 of 42 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast