Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree87Likes

Thread: Season 135 - Are you ready?

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    I m not diminish your knowledge, Khris. But if that should be the case you should win trebles every season, don t you? I still see some of your games where you watch them and still draw or lose. Why it s that?
    You can have all the knowledge but you can inplement that knowledge only if the game gives you the tool to use that knowledge.

What the engine decides happens, you have no control over it.

My player get a direct Red card in 46 min and after that my team goes berserk. These are 2 similar quality teams infact he is 1 percent stronger than me.

Season 135 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2020-09-07-21-11-00-478_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg
    SuperDunk, khris and Der_Ryan_M like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Singh View Post
    You can have all the knowledge but you can inplement that knowledge only if the game gives you the tool to use that knowledge.

My player get a direct Red card in 46 min and after that my team goes berserk. These are 2 similar quality teams infact he is 1 percent stronger than me.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2020-09-07-21-11-00-478_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	87.6 KB 
ID:	135440
    Shocking !
    I m still around, LOL!

I m not diminish your knowledge, Khris. But if that should be the case you should win trebles every season, don t you? I still see some of your games where you watch them and still draw or lose. Why it s that?
    Maybe Khris aint sharing but he knows that in order to avoid getting trolled in big games, he needs to throw a game once in awhile

Just Kidding ............. i believe the variables are real but it is random to us as we have no idea which variables apply for that match or like which players get the high pressure and MTM boost. Cant tell so dont know how to benefit from it

No, you should know I play light, been resting for a while just winning SLs. Today I won the Cup because Ive time to play propery.
    Its about dedication, and Ive not followed mostly of the matches in the last months.
    And yes, you can like it more or less, but the game have a system and my advices tend to work.

Regarding Eastsider point, isnt a game what one have to throw, is a forced ratings downgrade -sybchronized to force the push/boost in a particular game-, which dont mean that a loss is needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Singh View Post

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2020-09-07-21-11-00-478_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	87.6 KB 
ID:	135440
    I was like 10 months only keeping the team alone and just joining to manipulate ratings before finales, nothing more, and won all finales but one of supercup.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    and my advices tend to work.
    Agreed
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Regarding Eastsider point, isnt a game what one have to throw, is a forced ratings downgrade -sybchronized to force the push/boost in a particular game-, which dont mean that a loss is needed.
    Yes you have advised me on this before a few years back. It's true your advice works. Have always considered you a reliable source
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    Yes you have advised me on this before a few years back. It's true your advice works. Have always considered you a reliable source

Btw the 300T in greens Ive spent to improve the GK and just 2 players more + I won the on fire for 5 players before Cup Finale... are really doing its effect.
    I couldn't attend a decisive game after the Cup finale won by 1-0, where we faced the 2nd. We had 5 points adv' knowing that I wouldn't be able to attent and he lost one day before vs the 3rd, so after the cup boost and his defeat I was expecting a posible troll... but the GK was the MotM for 2nd time in a row...so 0-2 for us and +8 points adv.

We are 4 points from winning the 35th League title, of 45 seasons competed really, the other 55 are tanking seasons, promotions as 9-10th or 7-8th and few seasons trying to be 5th to play the SL. So once we complete this season we'll have 35 Titles, 8 silver, 2 bronzes of 45 seasons competed. There's a 4th place in one of these attempts to be 5th that was a draw at points and a fail lol

Went to check for curiosity the win ratio of theese 100 seasons, counting the active seasons and looks more than decent with the 14/14 finales won in SL, 7/8 SuperCup active - +2 I throw without even worry- the CL finales too have like a 90% win ratio cause the PK rounds went all times to me, in the 18 finales we've won, 4-5 went to PKs that FCBayern won.
    This season we can face the Viet with multies that supported himself with 5 RM accounts when I fulminated him few seasons ago in QFs, token buyer Viet, let's see what happens now.
    Last edited by khris; 09-09-2020 at 07:47 AM.
    MNK Kaskada, Der_Ryan_M and milpol like this.

My player was 180%, after adding him 3×10% he is 181%?!? That is really strange!?!?
    Season 135 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2020-09-09-09-44-04.jpgSeason 135 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2020-09-09-09-43-21.jpg

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast