Page 22 of 45 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
Like Tree653Likes

Thread: ☆ Sezona 69 - 26. Jul ☆

Replika FM. Iole je interesantnije

Quote Originally Posted by Bulevar FC View Post
    Pozdrav svima, ja sam novi na forumu pa da se javim :P
    Ovo su moje boje a trenutno radim na jacanju ekipe.

Evo link za moj facebook profil pa me dodajte :P
    https://www.facebook.com/bulevar4
    To careee,sada koji si lvl da uletimo Mesa i ja jer liga bez nas trojice nije ništa VRIJEME JE ZA RIVALSTVO,VRIJEME ZA STARE SLAVE BULEVAR FC-a

Poslano sa mog Tele2fon v5 koristeći Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Steppenwolf View Post
    Znaš li koja je razlika kada neko dobije 7, a odigrao je za 6.5, a neko drugi, isto dobije 7, a odigrao za 7.4?
    Razlika je je u tome ako je 0.5+onda idući cjeli broj piše a kod 0.4i manje ide na prethodni cijeli broj.....LOGICKI
    Quote Originally Posted by PepG View Post
    Liga:
    Konacno pobeda posle crne serije

Liga sampiona:
    Idemo u 1/8

Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    Derbi završio podjelom bodova.

A moraš se veseliti,ali meni Amc igro napad što nije opravdanje zasluženo bod si uvatio,ja sam izgubio 2,i to je to idemo dalje postat će zanimljivo jer da sam pobijedio oso bi ja drug na 11-12 prednosti i to nakon 9 kola samo

VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by vedran boca juniors View Post
    Razlika je je u tome ako je 0.5+onda idući cjeli broj piše a kod 0.4i manje ide na prethodni cijeli broj.....LOGICKI
    Ma nisam na to mislio, već na kvalitet igre... I 6.5 i 7.4 su 7, kad se zaokruži, a razlika je skoro cela ocena...
    lespa likes this.

VIP
    Top El and Shadow like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Steppenwolf View Post
    Sad jos da izvucemo Celtic i lagano prolazimo u LS........

@sanh

to se ne bi desilo da si igrao u dresu Arsenala.. ;-)

Za one koji tek počinju T11 ili igraju već neko vreme i misle da mogu da zajebu Nordeus evo kakvi su rizici. Ovo je deo posta administratora sa dela foruma na engleskom jeziku:

"Win Token and booster offers

We offer a range of offers (most of them for free) to obtain tokens and boosters in our platforms. The purpose of these offers is to help our users to get a few tokens and boosters by completing some actions -like downloading an app or watching a video- or taking advantage of specific goods or services that can also earn quite an amount of tokens.

Offers depend on your location, account history, profile, language and platform, so if you don't see many offers on your Android device, for example, you can try with iOS, or on Facebook, or on TopEleven.com.

The use of any tool or device that spoofs your original IPs (like VPNs to access other countries' offers) or in any other way exploit the offer system in this game (like scripts that allow you to complete some offers in bulk, like watching a bunch of videos of an external country at the same time), to fraudulently get boosters and tokens in bulk instead of completing the offers properly, is against our terms of use and can result in your account being permanently banned.

You should only complete the offers you can see from your Top Eleven account in your location, and only complete them in the way they were designed. Any external tool, use of proxies or VPNs for this action is forbidden, and please note using VPN triggers many internal warnings and alerts that will flag your account as suspicious.

We take these issues very seriously. We regularly run automatic checks on all Top Eleven accounts on all servers, and have a dedicated team proactively fighting these actions. So, if you do this we will find your account, sooner or later. It's not worth it, as you could end up with your account terminated, and the beloved Top Eleven team you managed for years lost forever.

Abusing the system: Please note that if you are trying obtain A LOT of boosters or tokens every day, during few consecutive days, this could trigger some internal anti-cheating/fraud flags we have that control abuse on our offer system, apart from other internal warnings. When that happens, our system automatically reduces the amount of offers this user can complete for a period of time."

Ne pametujem samo "friendly warning". Lično mislim da nije blef i da se to svakome može dogoditi!
    PepG likes this.

Page 22 of 45 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast