Page 24 of 34 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast
Like Tree232Likes

Thread: Road to Success - How to Win the Cup

Road to Success - How to Win the Cup-20161105_173057.jpg

Keep in mind this is only season 2 of the process

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    not bad but you 're missing a point.
    if you read this thread, then you 'll find out that with 11 6*-7* players, you re gonna have a tough Cuo draw, vs a team of +2 levels.
    Then he 'll buy with 1 token, 5* players for him - 7* players for you.
    So you must stop at 9 good players and get 5 low q players (keep your 0T academy players).
    In low levels it's easier with this tactic to go for the treble.
    I won it with a 5* team.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Road to Success - How to Win the Cup-poli.jpg
    you dont need thousands of tokens,save them,bid wisely,grow,farm young players,this is how i run my squad,always new youngsters being trained for next,i spend little now,never buy a scout,might buy one neg player if hes young,otherwise i will bid high for right player as i dont waste on scouts which are only a stop gap to me,i plan one two seasons forward and its brought me success,each to their own but thats my way,buy talented young,and train train train

UPDATED FOR END OF SEASON
    Road to Success - How to Win the Cup-5.jpg
    Last edited by Darren Power; 11-15-2016 at 10:35 PM.
    LeManiaque, Nudo74 and Bunzo like this.

Look you dont need to buy scouts or sabotage your whole league season to win the cup. You just need to have a plan. This is what i do. It takes 4 seasons to build a dream team and after that youll be a contender for the cup every single season.

In the 1st season of this process you buy 3 expensive players that are 18 years old. Theyre 5 star players and 18 and expensive, which means they will train fast.

Now these 3 players you dont play in the first season. At least not in every game. You save their condition and only train them. Dont even bother with buying other players that season or training the rest of the team. Just focus on training those 3 guys every day as much as you can. By the end of the season those 3 guys will be at around 130%. Maybe more.

Then in season 2 of this process you buy 3 different players. Same concept again. They need to be 18 years old and expensive. Meaning fast trainers. You train them as hard as you trained those guys from season one. Every once in a while, like 3 times a week, train the 3 players from season 1 as well.by the end of season 2 all 6 of your young players will be at around 130%.

Then in season 3 you buy different 3 players. Same concept yet again. 18yo expensive.

Make sure you dont buy players for the positions that youve already covered. If you bought two DCs in season 1 ,you dont buy anymore DCs. If you bought a GK in season 2 you dont shop for a GK and so on... so the point is youre building the team.

At the end of season 3 you should have 9 players with 7* and well over just that. Theyll be at around 125-130%.

In season 4 of the process you just complete the team. You buy two more players that match the team. Best bet is to stalk the transfer list in the first couple days of the season. So when a player that matches your standart shows up you bid and you dont give up. That way you have the entire season to train them.

In season 4 after you buy the two remaining players, you train them until they reach 7*. It wont take long, maybe a week.

Then you train everybody. All 11 of them. Keep in mind that players from seasons 1,2 and 3 will start the 4th season at around 110% so they wont be hard to get to 7*.

By the mid-season, just in time for the hard matches in CL and in the cup youll have a team od eleven 7* players.

When all of them are 7* stop training the players you bought in season 1. Because theyll be 21-22 years old already and their growth will start slowing down.

After you winn the treble in season 4, in season 5 you just replace the 3 players from season 1.

Then in season 6 you replace the players from season 2. And so on and so on. Always replacing the 22 year old players.

Every season you will have a team of all 7* players and you never have to spend too many tokens or buy scouts.

I hope i wasnt too unclear in explaining my process. And i hope to meet you guys in the game to put our dream teams head to head. Cheers
    Last edited by Devil from Missoula; 11-08-2016 at 05:42 AM.
    Toxcatl, justcallmeupik and dsio like this.

Dreamer
    Devil from Missoula- This is what I am doing more or less, also think its the best plan. Here is my team:

Road to Success - How to Win the Cup-mitt-lag-cupvinnare.jpg

The red guys are the 18 y/o's I picked up this season. I get 3 per season. I take them one by one and push to 8 stars, and play very few games with the before they get to 8. I use at least 95% of my Rests on these kids for the first three weeks of the season. I only use rests to heal players for Association games otherwise. And keep my team healed by playing my subs as much as possible, and I also don't hesitate to play tired players against bad league and cup opponents.

The green guys are 19 y/o now, and I picked them up last season. I will spend the rest of the season taking them each to 8 stars. Zinidizu is like 139%, and the other two are 131% and 132%. They have improved from around 121-122% at the start of the season to 131-132% now by just playing games and training without using rests (ie when they get to 99%, I run drills to keep them from hitting the roof). I will now use all rests I get to get them back to 8 stars.

The yellow guys are the ones I picked up 3 seasons ago. I have not used any rests on them at all basically this season. The GK, Christeoletti, is 125%, the DMC Manté is 121% and my DL Roberto Cesare is 128%.

The other 2 are Portugese 22 y/o AMC Niko Candeais and the French 22 y/o DC Liliam Salem.

Candeais is like a machine. I picked him up as a 3 star 18 y/o when I was short on cash, and he has just performed extremely well:
    Road to Success - How to Win the Cup-candeias.jpg

I have not used any Rests on him, but he is still 124%. Next year he will be 105-106% and I will have to powertrain him I think. But he stays fairly on a high level thanks to all MoM.

Next season I will be looking for 2-3 of 18 y/o players in the following positions, DL, DC (a must, its not worth to waste further Rests on Salem and he is falling behind), DMC or GK.

Before the end of this season, I am selling the players underlined with blue. They are guys that played last season for me (the 5-6 stars), and the 3 star players are Free Agents I picked up this year that is retiring. Hence, I will have 12 good players of 14 for my cup draw, and one 4 star and one 2 star.

I still face very tough opponents, this is the guy I faced in the semi's for example:
    Road to Success - How to Win the Cup-cupmotst-ndare.jpg

He was 131% then and I was 126%. Lvl 7 against lvl 5. I think its good to manipulate the system a little bit, because otherwise you run the risk of facing someone you don't even remotely have a shot against (160-180% teams). I am still a lvl 5 manager in a lvl 9 Cup. Lvl 10-11 gets darn tough to be honest.

Nice team. And i dont think thats manipulating the game i think its the most fair way to play the game. You build a team for a few seasons and then you winn the game .then you maintain the team at a high level. Its what the top teams do even in real football. Just look at barcelona, arsenal, real m, juventus.... its only **** teams like man city and chelsea that change their line ups every year and hope for the best. Building a dream team take time

Here I can share mine too

Mid of last season as a lvl 4 manager I was very upset with Nordeus dicing/bad day/bad luck etc things, I lost 5/6 games with low q team, then I decide to quit the game and start to selling my scouts and other best players, when I sell 8 players out of 22, game not allow me to sell rest 14, so I start to buy 3* 33 yo players so I can sell all my players before I leave the game and other manager can use my 6*/7* players. It was taking time then I start to buy 18 yo 3* FT to test a plan, I bought 9 FT mid last season and one scout (9T) last week, spend no rest/green pack, give them 2 extra position plus one sp; last season I didn't use them to play any game but this season I use those FT only cup matches and yesterday they win the final

Here is my 10 FT:

Road to Success - How to Win the Cup-10ft.jpg

and here is the cup trophy:

Road to Success - How to Win the Cup-10ft-win-cup.jpg

I'm planning to stay 2 more seasons in same manager lvl to see without using green/rest how many star can my 3* FT gain, then I might use them on their age of 22 (will come back from hibernation), at age of 22 when they start to play League matches for me I'll start to build my dream team.
    Last edited by ibangali; 11-09-2016 at 07:51 PM.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Actually all you need is a ton of tokens, a 6 star overall team quality (preferably 115-120%) and a bit of luck in the draw. Rest is history.

At the end of the previous season I sold almost all my bench except a couple of cripples, but left the field intact. So I had on the field: one 7*, eight 6*, two 5*, on the bench: two 3* and one 2*.
    A-a-a-and... I'm level 3 in a cup level 5 xD Good job being greedy, Toxcatl!
    Whatever. We'll see who'll have the last laugh!

Road to Success - How to Win the Cup-templ_1347464988_orig_bleat-teplo.jpg
    Al Svanberg likes this.
    It wasn't our day.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    one 7*, eight 6*, two 5*, on the bench: two 3* and one 2*.
    you should keep only those
    one 7*, eight 6*,
    , also keep your 0T academy players from now on.
    They 're valuable only for this purpose
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 24 of 34 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast