Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Like Tree77Likes

Thread: Guide: Understanding the 2016 Training System

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    @Nudo74
    So based on this little test it looks like condition loss is not affected by fitness level. Though I would think it would be.
    of course, abilities are cosmetics
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Fast training

Quick question but I can't find the answer anywhere here. If I want to power train a player, do I have to have others train with him? So if I have an 18 year old I have identified as a potential all star can I train him by himself or do I have to have some other random players go as well?
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    it's somewhere here in this post
    no, there is no reason to add other players.
    The only "negative" is that you won't get any of the four daily bonus if training only one player.
    But if you already got them (this 10%) , it's ok.
    Al Svanberg likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Famous
    My team is set up with fist team line up, few subs, and investments for the rest, young trainers with quality too low for most matches.

I will identify a skill or 2 that I would like to improve in a young first string player (young and expected to play important first string role for more seasons) and set up the drill regiment just for him. Then I add young investment characters to train with him to fill the training bonuses.
    I do this instead of running my main 11 through many drills that don't specifically improve their individual balance. But I also assume individual skills can make an impact, which is unproven.

Excellent, thanks for the input. I always have my 10% daily bonus going strong in all areas and I've collected almost 300 green packs so I was going to start making use of them.

Great feedback!

Famous
    Remember that, assuming you advance a level, players will all drop 1 star. Knowing that each star = less gains from training, the early part of the season can be a good time to invest rest packs into your team.

Say you've got your league title won, or know you'll be top 4 no matter what, you can stop investing late in the season, let bonus or pregame condition slack a bit too save for start of next season.

Famous
    If someone asked and/or answered please ignore it, but i have to ask u guys!

What if i powertrain my player in OLD version, he gets his cones and after i log out and relog into NEW version? What will happen? All "cones" goes equally to important (white highlighted) / not important (greyed out) skills??? ooor my player gains more "cones" in white skills and less gain in greyed out skills??? (like AI Svanberg observed in earlier post?)

edit: furthermore! I would like to know if i having mostly world class drills in condition section and mostly 3 whistles in attack and defense... Is this kind of mixed training mode viable in long term or not?)

Thanks a lot!
    Last edited by Gabez Teh; 10-20-2016 at 04:45 PM.

Famous
    How you advance your training drills should be individual. We know some managers like @Khris prefer to train physical skills, while others will focus on attack or defense. Some 90 training levels and they'll all be world class however you approach it.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabez Teh View Post
    If someone asked and/or answered please ignore it, but i have to ask u guys!

What if i powertrain my player in OLD version, he gets his cones and after i log out and relog into NEW version? What will happen? All "cones" goes equally to important (white highlighted) / not important (greyed out) skills??? ooor my player gains more "cones" in white skills and less gain in greyed out skills??? (like AI Svanberg observed in earlier post?)

edit: furthermore! I would like to know if i having mostly world class drills in condition section and mostly 3 whistles in attack and defense... Is this kind of mixed training mode viable in long term or not?)

Thanks a lot!
    I am not 100% on it, but I think you can "assign" skill points gained in old version by just running any drill in the new version. Like for example, lets say that a player has 1 skill point not assigned in the old version. I believe that if you run a Pass-Go-Shoot drill in the new version, the player will gain like 2% speed, 1% passing, 1% shooting.

Sorry if I missed it but did you test the effect of goalkeeping training on non-goalkeepers? I would be interested in the results as this would determine whether you should include goalkeepers in a general training session or train them separately or drop the goalkeeping practice from your general training session.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast