Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Videos Section - Tutorials, guides, formations

Quote Originally Posted by José Carlos Matias View Post
    well....i though i was going to somewere here.....but as all other threads, the answers never arrive...........and when we starting to get somewere, bamm!!!!! doors closed
    Hey man, sorry for no reply, thought in it but days passed xD

But for my side and for what you explain, you are in a so, so close league if 2-4 have 1/2 star more and the others, 5to7 -4/5%, your scenario s a league with practically all teams in a differance of half star, and thats not differance really, as the internal proggramming of a single player of the worst AvQ team in this situation can perfectly overcome the entire rest of teams of your leagues and make the differance if is a key player.

Understand that if you ask for a solution, to try to reach the top in your situation, even Ive played almost 5 years I dont have the key. I just can suggest you, apart from what you know, play with win bonus and training bonuses, try to find a key player, if you don't have one, and powetrain in some young players and the decisive ones, skills as the speed to overcome easily the 1vs1's and have more easy to make the differance.

But have in mind that the differance between your teams in the league means nothing, so the winner will be the one capable to find the most effective and determinant players despite have the same quality as the other rivals.

tks for the atencion Khris

perfect

What about a Football+Warfare version of To Eleven? LOL

How to know our server - playing in PC, windows, using command prompt

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    first you must learn how to upload a youtube vid .
    I must turned around my lap top to watch it - lol

Ask Khris, he becomes an expert
    KenoticFC likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    first you must learn how to upload a youtube vid .
    I must turned around my lap top to watch it - lol

Ask Khris, he becomes an expert
    I have to add a mini tutorial abouthoow to add the YT links to be directly visible here... (despite it's easy, when you create the post the option called "Insert Video" (2nd last) allow you to insert the YT link..

-.-'

Basically....the 3 steps, push the option, insert the Url of the YT video, and OK, and we all and the entire galaxy can watch the video without be redirected to the channel, which is initially against the rules.

Attachment 87886

clickbait titles too can be something to discuss... because... what is the meaning of "best" ? we all know that the players are the base and despite all we see videos with each formation saying that is the best.

I should create a university of top eleven for the theoretical physic and it's variants if the field of the probability.

lol

[QUOTE=mr.deadpool;476394[/QUOTE]

When I edited the vid first I did not watch it.

Sorry but the video should be in acceptable conditions, not turned and visible inside the forum.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast