Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree113Likes

Thread: Individual Training Planner

Apprentice
    I think it's excellent! It helped me a lot! I have all 8 players who are fast trainer and are finishing with 7 stars.

Thank you, I will be attentive to the new versions xD!
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Nivel 10, Temporada 10
    Real Madrid C.F.

TÍTULOS POR TEMPORADAS

LIGA= 3-4-5-6-7-9-10, Sub Campeón= 1-2-8
    CHAMPIONS LEAGUE= 4-5-8-9-10, Sub Campeón= 2-3-6-7
    COPA= 5-7-9-10, Sub Campeón= 2-3
    TRIPLE CORONA= 5-9-10

Apprentice
    Excellent improvement !!!, we can continue working on choosing the best exercises to earn what you really need !!! and we no longer have to be writing apart the selected exercises!

Excelente mejora!!!, podemos seguir trabajando en elegir los mejores ejercicios para que ganen lo que de verdad necesiten!!! y ya no tenemos que estar escribiendo a parte los ejercicios seleccionados!

jajajaja mi ingles es horrible!!! no te preocupes!
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Nivel 10, Temporada 10
    Real Madrid C.F.

TÍTULOS POR TEMPORADAS

TRIPLE CORONA= 5-9-10

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxcatl View Post
    Nueva versión ha llegado, pero GUI no es muy diferente. No es diferente absoluto xD No tengo otra versión ahora.
    El problema con ITP es nadie sabe cómo usarlo, jaja =] La mecánica del juego es oscura. Puedo explicar cómo usé ITP, pero no hay prueba de que lo hube bien. Este es la razón porque no hago un video. Y yo soy un perezoso, sí.
    Spoiler
    Este es mi tatuaje =]
    Attachment 88540

Si tienes alguna pregunta, por favor pregunte.
    Perdona mi español. Lo estoy estudiando, pero no hablo muy bien. Necesito más práctica =]

Version 1.0.3 is here.
    I've added Save/Load function... oh wait, there is only Save function, you can't load yet what was saved :3
    I'm gonna add efficiency tables and Load function soon.
    No reason to switch to this one now, honestly. Wait for v.1.1.0

Yes I would be very thankful among hundreds of viewers if you make a VIDEO upload it on youtube and post the link here.

Please try to go slowly with the procedures , give examples , and make sure that the resolution is clear enough ...

If the length of the video will be more than 10 minutes - try to make part 1 - part 2 - part 3.

Good luck mate

Sorry, but I don't think so. There is no solution how to play, no step-by-step instruction how to win. We don't even know how skills work (do they work at all by the way?). We do know though that extreme min-max may be useful. Or maybe not. Anyway, either you just want to play with training schedules (and you don't need video for that), or you are looking for an instant-win strategy.
    If you don't understand interface or something like this, please, do not hesitate to ask, and I will clarify. But video guide? I honestly don't know what to say there.
    Palash Mitra likes this.
    It wasn't our day.

Amazing tool. Thanks!!!

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxcatl View Post
    Sorry, but I don't think so. There is no solution how to play, no step-by-step instruction how to win. We don't even know how skills work (do they work at all by the way?). We do know though that extreme min-max may be useful. Or maybe not. Anyway, either you just want to play with training schedules (and you don't need video for that), or you are looking for an instant-win strategy.
    If you don't understand interface or something like this, please, do not hesitate to ask, and I will clarify. But video guide? I honestly don't know what to say there.
    Man, I was calling you to make a video explaining the training interface ( the sheet that you displayed at first topic ) not about how strategies to win ....

Buddy if you know excel then you don't need video; he explain clearly how it's work

Or if don't understand with training then play with one of your sub or AC player; training interface is really fun
    Jean.Monico likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by USARABAT View Post
    Man, I was calling you to make a video explaining the training interface ( the sheet that you displayed at first topic ) not about how strategies to win ....
    Sorry, mate. I can cook, but I can't chew for you. There are instructions in the file, have you read them? If there is something you don't understand, then ask, I'm here to help. But if you don't understand anything, I'm not sure I can do explanations in video much better than I already did in the instructions.
    Cedric likes this.
    It wasn't our day.

Apprentice
    JAJAJAJA do not be a zangano!
    Nivel 10, Temporada 10
    Real Madrid C.F.

TÍTULOS POR TEMPORADAS

TRIPLE CORONA= 5-9-10

Rookie
    I got below messages from MS Office:

Repaired Part: /xl/worksheets/sheet6.xml part with XML error. Catastrophic failure Line 2, column 33939.
    Removed Records: Comments from /xl/comments5.xml part (Comments)

Office 2007 is now retired

Update to a newer Office version to get product support.
    Toxcatl likes this.

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast