Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: TRAINING CALCULATOR 2020 Ed. &Various Forms of Interest

Quote Originally Posted by mvmatos View Post
    Hi Everyone,

Great job khris! Don't know if you are the original author of this theory as I have come acroos multiple similar explanations on youtube and other forums, nonetheless, you had the hard work of putting it together on a spreadsheet.

Just came here to share a different version of my own, with a more clean view. Mathmatics are pretty much the same as yours, since the many theories around this, have prove so far to be right in what comes skill mass training.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vh6...ew?usp=sharing

By the way, file is part Portuguese,part English but think is straightforward, those interested can always translate it in full.

Thank you all.

Hi,

Thank you for your contribution, much appreciated.

However, I am really struggling figuring out how to properly change the 'white skills' section (Crit. Skills). No matter the changes I make (change values, delete content etc) nothing really changes. Would you please be so kind to elaborate? Thank you in regards.

- K

Fixed and restored the table.

I would like to use this calculator for training. But I don't get it :-( can anyone please give a tutorial?

Quote Originally Posted by dreamma View Post
    I would like to use this calculator for training. But I don't get it :-( can anyone please give a tutorial?
    1- introduce the skills in the first table, then 2- you have 2 tables in the right side, so, the one below, is to add a "1" if the attribute its white.
    This, edits the first talble on the right side, telling you the drill % developement, so you search in the drills, what skill you wanna train, and you select the drill, that affecting this skill, is the less developed.

thank you for answer. I'm sorry, but I still don't understand: - / can you please describe the screen training, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by dreamma View Post
    thank you for answer. I'm sorry, but I still don't understand: - / can you please describe the screen training, etc.
    I'll try to add a guide in the starting post soon.

Hola bro, quería saber si hay esta misma tabla pero traducida, ya que en la que tu pasaste no esta terminada jeje.
    Gracias de antemano

Hi bro, i wanted to know if there is a table like this but in Spanish.
    Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by Tomii View Post
    Hola bro, quería saber si hay esta misma tabla pero traducida, ya que en la que tu pasaste no esta terminada jeje.
    Gracias de antemano

Hi bro, i wanted to know if there is a table like this but in Spanish.
    Thanks in advance
    Aún no :/ a ver si encuentro tiempo y hago la versión en Español y otras traducciones...

Tine to add a guide in the starting post, later today I will add it.

Added a couple of captures and explained a bit how to complete the tables and read them.**
    Still I've to add the GKs side, that have no assignation in the 2nd table, so it doesnt count the drill % and the whites affecting each drill.
    Last edited by khris; 03-19-2021 at 02:03 AM.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast