Page 19 of 32 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
Like Tree52Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Can not load the game

Selam ben 2 aydır oyuna giremiyorum --YUKLENİYOR-- yazıyor ama oyuna giremiyorum ben pc kullanıyorum tüm her şeyi yaptım pc ye format da attım cerezleri de temizledim olmuyor. Kullanıcı adım : İdris Yavuz Takımımın adı : Eymir FC lütfen bana en yakın zamanda yardım edebilirmisiniz...

Başka bir facebook açtım oradan girmeye çalıştım malesef yukarıdaki ekran kaydı görünüyor... hatanın bilgisyardan olmadığını düşünüyorum. Hesabım yasaklanmış olsa başka bir Facebook tan giriş yapardım. Sorunun nerden kaynaklandığını öğrenebilirmisiniz...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Can not load the game-top-eleven.jpg  
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 09-18-2018 at 03:16 PM.

Famous
    New version and of course I got problem with the web version to load......... it takes so long!!

please fix the loading time
    Last edited by maloukees; 10-09-2018 at 07:11 AM.

I have the same issue but clearing browser data works sometimes

Game refuses to load after new update

I'm struggling to actually get into the game at the moment. It just hangs at the loading screen continually (about a third of the way through loading). Been trying now for like 3 hours. Anyone know what's up?
    maloukees likes this.

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #185
    Quote Originally Posted by NathanBmajor7 View Post
    I'm struggling to actually get into the game at the moment. It just hangs at the loading screen continually (about a third of the way through loading). Been trying now for like 3 hours. Anyone know what's up?
    Hi Nathan, can you provide more info about your device/connection? Please try switching between connection sources.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by NathanBmajor7 View Post
    Hi mate,

Sounds like my problem....

I use web browser version.
    I switch from Chrome to Opera browser..
    Then if it do not load, I close the browser and start again...... (I got task manager open , so I can see if there is really something coming in)

I have to reload many times, because it looks stuck.. but after 10 times or so to load it is working..
    Hope it helps mate

Quote Originally Posted by maloukees View Post
    Hi mate,

Sounds like my problem....

I use web browser version.
    I switch from Chrome to Opera browser..
    Then if it do not load, I close the browser and start again...... (I got task manager open , so I can see if there is really something coming in)

I have to reload many times, because it looks stuck.. but after 10 times or so to load it is working..
    Hope it helps mate
    Managed to get it to work eventually. But it was due to my internet connection because when I switched connections (to mobile data) it worked although it took a long time. Now it seems fine again.
    maloukees likes this.

since this morning I cant log in to the game

tried pc web brower to join the game it says "error conecting to the server"
    tried mobile phone app... its just stuck loading the game...

what now?

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Rookie
    From last two weeks I can't load game with browser, Mozilla or Chrome... this is situation after waiting some 10 minutes to load the game...and there simply stop to load more

Can not load the game-t11_loading.jpg

Page 19 of 32 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast