Page 1 of 32 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree52Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Can not load the game

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar

Can not load the game

When you have problem loading the game, you may have to clear your cache or to try a different browser. This issue can also be caused due to an outdated software.

If your game doesn’t load, please:

Clear the cache of your Internet browser – see the instructions below
    Ensure you are running the latest version of your browser
    Update your version of Adobe Flash Player and clear Flash cache – see the instructions below
    Try playing on a different browser such as Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer

Also you could try restarting your router.

Clear Your Browser Cache:

Clearing your cache helps to prevent many loading errors. In order to clear your cache, read carefully the instructions below for each browser:

Internet Explorer:

Click on the 'Tools' menu from the top of your browser
    Then scroll down to 'Internet Options'
    Under the General tab, there is a category called Browsing history
    Click on Delete
    You will be prompted with a selection of check-boxes. Please check only the box for Temporary Internet files and press the delete button at the bottom of the popup. Refresh your browser and reload the game.

Firefox:

Choose the Tools menu from the top of your browser
    Scroll down and select Clear Recent History
    You will be prompted with a selection of check-boxes. Please check only the box for Cache and press the Clear Now button at the bottom of the popup. Refresh your browser and reload the game.

Chrome:

Click on "Customize and Control Google Chrome" in the upper right corner of your browser
    Click on "Tools"
    Under the Privacy category, select 'Clear Browsing Data'
    Check the box that says 'Empty the cache' and select 'Clear browsing data'. Refresh your browser and reload the game.

Clear Your Flash Cache:

If your are still having problems loading the game, please try clearing your Flash cache:

To Clear your Flash cache, visit this site: Adobe - Flash Player : Settings Manager - Website Storage Settings panel
    You will see the Adobe Flash Player Settings Manager
    Click on the last tab on the right (the folder Icon). Within this tab you will see a button: "Delete All Sites."
    Click on this button and confirm
    Reload your game

For any further issue, please, don't hesitate to contact us.

Nordeus Support Team
    (Credits: Nina)
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 09-09-2014 at 07:51 PM.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Game loads 1 in 4 times via facebook. Cache has been completely cleared/browsing history, etc. But when I log on directly via Play Now - Top Eleven be a Football Manager the game loads perfectly 100% of the time... So that leads me to believe that there's a slight issue with the facebook app.

Thanks
    ImanAzizi likes this.

Add what problem I faced. If all this doesn't work, check if u r using a private network or public.... The game sometimes doesn't work on proxys and Public Networks as in these two connections, the network admin might be blocking connection to the game

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

please help me , I already clear the cache, but still can not get into the game, it always appears like this, but only on this computer, if I try on another computer, its all okay Can not load the game-untitled.jpg
    ImanAzizi likes this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Have you tried restarting the computer? (to make sure all temporary files are really gone) or maybe using a different browser? Did you clear Flash too? Are you connecting through a proxy, this can cause issues?

If these simple things do not work, put in a request for help to Nordeus Support

Also if it's an iProduct you might want to try thes steps here: http://forum.topeleven.com/bugs-tech...k-what-do.html
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 04-02-2014 at 04:05 AM.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

many times i get the message cant connect the server

tried 4 browsers (clearing cache with ccclean every time before i log in)

when its happens on facebook ill switch to topelven main site but still get the message server problem connecting

its happen also ingame when i want start the match or a transfer

When Nordeus are not fixing the serversproblems ill think a lot of players are going to leave

Because its no fun That you cant manage your team during the match and with bidding on transfers you can lose a lot of tokens because of connection errors

This way Nordeus is losing money instead of earning

Greetings

Ill will try if (Synchronizing time on your computer) works with those serverconnection problems for a few days maybe is that is the solution

because ill tried everything with the browsers and cache
    Last edited by Buster Keaton; 02-03-2014 at 10:49 PM.
    ImanAzizi likes this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Please guys if the things listed here do not work, please contact Nordeus Support
    ImanAzizi likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Update:

Topeleven is now working better with loading and connection

This is what i did

Browser firefox (starting with adminrights) and allowing firefox through firewall to make connection

Always clearing cache with CCleaner

and ad last

Synchronizing your Windows XP or Windows 7:

Windows XP:

Go to Control panel -> Date and Time -> Internet time -> in field Server write 0.north-america.pool.ntp.org -> Update now -> Ok

Windows 7:

Go to Control panel -> Clock, Language and Region -> Set the time and date -> Internet time -> Change settings -> in field Server write 0.north-america.pool.ntp.org -> Update now -> Ok

Your computer should be now synchronized with the same server as The Nordeus servers!

After this a lot of problems solved with loading and connection

for me the game works 80% better now

For the transfer-bidding try to refresh the last 2 minutes when you do a long bid because of the connection-failure (message waiting)

So far its works for me

Ill hope you guy's can solve the problems the same way i did

Greetings Buster
    Cat Harrison and ImanAzizi like this.

Try with an updated browser, it works for me,

Sent using Tapatalk
    Cat Harrison likes this.

-KSoze FC-
    Click !

"Football, bloody hell !"
    -SAF '99-

im new to this site and this game. I have been playing for 4 weeks now with no issues at all both on my iPhone and my laptop. i have been trying to connect the game for the past 18 hours, but its not successful. It kept saying that it can't connect. Same result on both my iphone and my laptop. I tried to clear cache and tried all my 4 browsers, but morhing changed. Please kindly suggest what I should do. I contacted support and heard nothing. Thank you very much.

Page 1 of 32 12311 ... LastLast