Page 8 of 32 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
Like Tree52Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Can not load the game

i'm trying to start my game but it stops loading at the "gathering the latest news" section and i deletde the app and tried re-installing but it still doesn't work.... someone help me

Quote Originally Posted by Jubber CheatersSejatti View Post
    please help me , I already clear the cache, but still can not get into the game, it always appears like this, but only on this computer, if I try on another computer, its all okay Attachment 18832
    I really dont understand with Nordeus, it always like this every time i have a match where usually it will ended up with a silly score
    Whats the point of having a game that cannot load once it has a match. Very poor effort!!

Hi, i cant watch myfotball match. I can suport my friends games and also all league games, but not my. Please advice..

It show less than 1 min
    Cat Harrison likes this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Are you on a pc? It's sounds like your clock isn't synched. http://forum.topeleven.com/bugs-tech...-computer.html
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

i tried anything.. i cleared my chrome cache, i cleared my flash cache, but still can't play! what to do??

Hi ..im using mobile samsung s5..the game doesn't work 1in 10 times...and it always stucks at gathering competition standings point!!what should i do?!

I'm having problem playing using my ipad or my android smartphone, both on wifi or 3G. It always say "There was an error connecting to the server. Do you want to retry?"; I click yes, but still the same result.

I often play this game more on mobile than PC. I hope there's a fix on this asap.

PS: I play other online game without having problem, so it"s not connection problem

When I'm connected to the game on ipad/phone, it always disconnected when i'm in the middle of game, or changing tactics.
    Last edited by Aswin; 04-20-2015 at 08:13 AM.

9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #79
    Moi
    Just a quick update for Android users who were experiencing crash/can't connect problems when opening Top Eleven app:

We just released an update on Google Play Store which should fix this issue.

Remember to check our official thread for known bugs and issues, which is daily updated.

I have downloaded this update on google store but I still experience crash when i move players on squad tabf

Page 8 of 32 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast