Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Like Tree98Likes

Thread: Help us improve new commentaries!

Quote Originally Posted by Gintaras Račas View Post
    How about "Player X attempts a short pass", this message occurs a few times in a match, everytime the pass is unsuccessful but the thing is that I have passing style set on long...
    Passing style is a preference not a restriction. They will try to pass short but may opt for the long ball.

There is a problem with Bulgarian languege... please i dont wanna see only !??? ..... and other characters ...
    Help us improve new commentaries!-sample.jpg
    pnr8555 likes this.

I can't believe they still haven't fixed it. How big is the language file for each language like 1kb? Are there more than like what, 50 different commentaries? I was forced to switch my language from bulgarian to english in order to be able to read the commentaries. It's been 1 week since you haven't fixed/translated a few sentences from english to bulgarian or maybe put the proper meta tags, while in the same time there are hundreds, maybe thousands of bulgarians playing this game. Have you considered bringing back the old commentaries while working on the new ones (since it's so hard and takes so long) or noone has come up with this incredibly innovative idea?

the language is half greek half english .hullo from greece.Good luck!
    statistics they need improvement offsides ,goal kicks they dont exist!
    Last edited by Nick Lizas; 08-10-2014 at 08:32 PM.

Many of these new comments feel just like the game developers decided to mock customers even more.

"And?" "NOTHING".

What a mockery.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by usunfgames View Post
    i still have a lot of funn with this thread . In 90 % of languages coments looks only signs and absolutely unrelated words.Your lol dev can try to find something in a very difficult to find site - https://translate.google.com/#sr/en/ , then add some coments then open thread like this.After few years when you finish with coments you can post an ad that you are looking for someone with a basic knowledge of programming who will fix your game logic.Then you can open thread in wich we will fix his mistakes!
    And remember the interview when you consider whether to appoint a candidate first ask him difficult question : wich is the bigger from 100 and 110 ? and please get someone with answer 110 .....
    Are you sure? Do you understand all languages to know that or?
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Are you sure? Do you understand all languages to know that or?
    You don't need knowledge of any language to say this when only dashes are appearing in the commentary......Any lay man would be able to spot this......

European Portuguese version commentaries are a weird mix of Brazilian and Euro-PT. It's done by the same girl who does the Brazilian version.

In Serbia, they believe it's just like American vs British or Romanian vs Moldovan or Serbian vs Bosnian.

Like in this example:

Quote Originally Posted by Dman2pt View Post
    I really dindt understand this comment, my player shots, the opponent made a passe and its a goal?
    Attachment 27355

In this one i have seen it 3 times so far, saying that the defender have the aerial defense clears the ball, the problem is that none of the players mentioned have that SA, at the end dosent mean nothing, its equal as saying the defender clears the ball
    Attachment 27356
    Those comments sound like someone just used Babelfish. Terrible.
    In Euro PT it should be:

49' Golo de(do) Académico D FC!!
    49' Collas passa a bola...
    49' Remate colocado de Costa Pires

20' Grande oportunidade!... Mas Aras domina nas alturas
    20' Cruzamento de Jenkinson

Just saw some "English" commentaries now!

Help us improve new commentaries!-commentary1.png

"its" ??

"is tries" ???

"an angle on the goalkeeper" ????

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast