Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: No 2X option available for training

Famous
    Some, like myself, have never had videos available to watch for the 2x training. And many have nowhere near 25 booster videos each day, let alone 40.

There are enough threads begging for more videos. It's not about fairness, it's about content availability from ad providers. Count yourself lucky to get anything for free and move on with the game.

Bottom line, Nordeus gets it, everyone wants all the free videos.
    "Please stay polite"
    -The Justicer, "Never accept defeat"

Pueblo FC

Unofficial Updates Thread

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Acciden7Prone92 View Post
    As of today's daily reset I have no option for watching a free video for a 2X bonus for training.

I can still view free videos to get packs/money, and I've tried on multiple devices on Android/PC Browser.
    I've also tried logging a friend in on my device and they can get the 2X training bonus.

Obviously this is pretty game breaking if my competitors can get these bonuses and I can't. What's going on?

EDIT: I should add that I hadn't used any 2X bonuses for the day yet, so I hadn't hit the daily limit. This was fresh after the daily reset
    I have had the same problem with one of my twin accounts.

It happened to me the first time about a month or two ago and I started a thread about it, you can search for it. After 4-5 days I contacted support. I never quite understood if the problem fixed itself or if they fixed it for me.

Anyway, last Friday, a week ago from today, I got the same problem with the other of my account. I've been waiting for it to fix itself, if it doesn't by Monday I will contact support again.

Its some kind of glitch. I have two accounts that more or less share devices. On one account I can obtain the 2x booster from (i) iPhone, (ii) iPad, (iii) PC through www. topeleven.com and (iv) Facebook. On the other account I cannot get the 2x booster from any on any of the mentioned platforms.

Sometimes ads differ between my two twin accounts, like I get one set of ads on one account and a bit different ads on the other account. But this has nothing to do with this problem. I have had this problem when getting identical type of ads.

Getting 25-35 Ads for free rests always works flawlessly for me.

Its definitely some kind of glitch/hangup that reoccurs in the game. And it is pretty annoying like you said. If you contact support, keep us updated how it goes! I will come back when I have more info on my problem. When we get these kind of problems, I think its valuable to come back and report how the problem was solved if it was solved. Can be good for other users. When I got this problem first I found a bunch of old threads with people with the same problem but nobody had reported back if the problem was solved or not.
    Last edited by Al Svanberg; 09-02-2016 at 03:39 PM.

Rookie
    I had the same problem yesterday, a full day without 2x or videos for the packs.
    Al Svanberg likes this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rautz View Post
    I had the same problem yesterday, a full day without 2x or videos for the packs.
    Does it work for you today? Still no 2x for Al FC (one of my twin accounts), the other got it no problem. 8 days and counting...

EDIT: IT WORKS NOW, Yeeeeeeeeesss!

Took basically exactly a week, exact same time as for the other account, 7 days without it.
    Last edited by Al Svanberg; 09-03-2016 at 07:54 AM.

Rookie
    Yes, I actually got 35 Rest Tokens today. So the problem was only yesterday
    I also made the mistake of going to 10% this morning without the 2X so I haven't checked if it works now.

Dreamer
    Yes, I actually got 35 Rest Tokens today. So the problem was only yesterday
    I also made the mistake of going to 10% this morning without the 2X so I haven't checked if it works now.
    Since this is a reoccurring problem it might be good to go to the support with it? They were very nice and helpful to me and promised to look into it. Good luck!

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Al Svanberg View Post
    Since this is a reoccurring problem it might be good to go to the support with it? They were very nice and helpful to me and promised to look into it. Good luck!
    Yea, I sent a message today, still no 2X (but the pack offers are working)

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Took basically exactly a week, exact same time as for the other account, 7 days without it.
    hmm, maybe this is the answer ?
    A rotation of 1 week without a X2 ?
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Yea, I sent a message today, still no 2X (but the pack offers are working)
    Same for me, less packs than usual, but still had them all along. Still no 2X

Dreamer
    Grrrrr now I am blocked out from the 2x booster with my other account again (that one that has been working for a month or two)...

Are you guys shifting devices a lot? This morning I made a bit unusual shift since I had problems watching videos with one iPad, and after the now problematic account had gone from the phone to the pad I couldn't use the 2x booster. I don't know if I could have used it or not directly on the phone...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast