Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: How are results determined?

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    I am not so sure, really I don't think it's predetermined.

I have made subs and changes that have lost me games, I am convinced of it. Especially on my baby 35T team, when I over manage I LOSE. Changing formation also seems to be a bad idea most of the time.

I also think being there makes a difference (not necessarily for the better as I just said though) I have made subs for injured guys that scored and won games for me.. how could that be predecided>? and I have felt that some orders changes have had impacts as well.

Rvgtje, plaats dan in het Engels
    Kind of agree with that to a degree. If I'm struggling in a game I try to tweak things in order to take control of the game. I'd say more often than not the little changes do tend to make a change, for good and bad at times.

Agree with the over managing too - was pissing a cup tie 2-0 and battering the opponent, with about 20 minutes left I put a midfielder on for a striker thinking I would just consolidate the 2-0 lead. The opponent who barely had any chances pulled it back to 2-2. Now this may indeed have been pre-determined, but I noticed that as soon as I went more negative the opponent came into the game more.

I'm as sceptical as they come when it comes to thinking Nordeus are just a big conspiracy intent on getting our money but I think the game engine mainly works on the basis of certain players/formations/tactics all being in place. I think that it has a pre-determined outcome for various scenarios.

Some examples (in my head) of this could be for instance - If neither manager is present and a certain team plays 4-4-2 for example it'll be 3-2 to the home side. Whereas if one sides manager is present and he decides to change to 4-3-3 then it'll be 3-1.

Little things such as that I think all make a difference.

Although I do beleive trolls still occur from time to time

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    I dunno if u guys have notices or not but when u make a sub, then for about a minute in game, ur possession bar goes in favor of ur opponent. like if the bar was like showing 60% possession, then about a minute before the sub coming in, it closes down to the middle at about 50-50%. I am of cource talking of the commentary bar and not the overall possession bar. and it is usually at this time that u concede that after-sub goal if u do concede it afterall. What can be the possible explaination fot this??? Does the game really get simulated every time u make a sub???
    i told ya... it can be like this, lets do an example: i do a sub at 56'... lets say the game does 3 times the simulation during live matches at 15' at 45' and at 75'... at 45' the game decides 1 goals for your opp in the minutes between 45' and 75'... but doesnt decide the exact minute. The commentary will do that, picking random actions... so you sub at 59', the commentary take your action to decide to let the other team score at 60', so you imagine to have impact ingame, but in reality the other team would have scored anyways between 45' and 75'...

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pétur Benediktsson View Post
    Its all just random, but if u spend money your team will do good this sucks

Not always true, money does not equal success.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Banned
    yes it does. I would hazard a guess that over 90% of token buyers win leagues and CL trophies consisitantly. this game gives a distinct advantage to the token buyer. troll results happen but its one game, while the season is 26 games and the odds are with the token buyer that they will win it.

I think a better way to put it is that money doesn't guarantee success, but it sure helps.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Yes, I agree put that way is probably more accurate.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Makes it a whole lot interesting going against token buyers and getting one on them eh?

It's like an Arab Sheikh or Russian billionaire coming in to pump money into the club... game imitating life?
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Quote Originally Posted by Qambu Yaasi View Post
    Makes it a whole lot interesting going against token buyers and getting one on them eh?

It's like an Arab Sheikh or Russian billionaire coming in to pump money into the club... game imitating life?
    by Arab sheikh u must be meaning the P$G(PSG lols) owner right LOLs.......... And is that Russian millionaire that Abromovic, that Chelsea owner with that super cool yacht????? Just imagine if they were playing T11, their team full 22 man legends at highest possible Q all of them at level 1 all 18 yo gens, world arena and all since level 1 and still having $2.5 billion(maximum budget) and 999999999999999999 Tokens still in account
    That would be something u can unbeatable in real life till one day some random happy-go-lucky 2* team would cruise over them with a cheeky 1-0 win!!!! That awkward moment u realise u have been spending or money at the wrong place LOLs.....

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Going by my experience I would say there is something I what Pétur is saying.

When I used to buy tokens at the start of each season I done really well each season at least winning the league each year. Since I stopped buying tokens my results have been awful even though my teams quality has not changed. It has got so bad that despite having the second strongest team in the league last season I finished 12th and I haven't changed anything that had won me leagues and cups in the past.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB79 View Post
    Going by my experience I would say there is something I what Pétur is saying.

When I used to buy tokens at the start of each season I done really well each season at least winning the league each year. Since I stopped buying tokens my results have been awful even though my teams quality has not changed. It has got so bad that despite having the second strongest team in the league last season I finished 12th and I haven't changed anything that had won me leagues and cups in the past.
    This is scary because starting next season (Season 7) I actually plan to not spend a cent on tokens, having spent in past seasons and winning almost everything, including 3 trebles between seasons 2 and 5. So what? Tank next season? But I really want to get promoted!

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast