Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: The power of watching the game!

Banned
    This season I have only drawn 1 and lost 1 game and both I did not watch...
    One was a league game which resulted in 1-1 draw...And this is the only goal my team has conceded this season...And I lost today in CUP 4-3...
    In was loosing to a team 1 level higher than me, full of scouts 4-1 but I joined the game at 82 minutes and my team scored 2 goals one at 86 minute and other at 90 minute...

My unmanaged team won a perfect CL without a manager present.

I put all my efforts in my main team and I can't win.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Celtic View Post
    My unmanaged team won a perfect CL without a manager present.

I put all my efforts in my main team and I can't win.
    It is also true if you leave a team to rot it automatically performs well...
    My team overall rating 24, level 6 entered the CUP finals last season...

Banned
    There are 2 options either you leave your team completely or watch your team's every match......

Totally agree with you

Quote Originally Posted by rastaman70 View Post
    ummm, no. you never have to watch your games to win. watching does not help, nor does it guarantee anything other than a green pack. they want you to get involved and think that you can influence the actual game *which is pre determined*, but all you do is influence the commentary. so many bot teams win consistently WITHOUT being at the game, WITHOUT the possession bonus.

open your eyes.
    LOL you go ahead and believe what you want to believe. Lost games can be turned around if you get the chance to manage your team at second half.

I wont retaliate to your rude comment ( I am totally awake and enjoying the game) by throwing smart lines to you, just a question.

Instead of suggesting others to go negative about a game they like to play, why dont you find a new one and get busy with ???
    Last edited by Spyros; 03-22-2014 at 04:45 PM.
    Panatha FC
    Athens - Greece

League Winner x 8 Champions League Winner x 4 Cup Winner x 2

Counter formations, team's orders explained & more - check my Top Eleven Blog Guide

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    In past seasons I'd have said it didn't matter but this season in the first 9 games I watched and won them all with a goal difference of 55-2. Didn't watch my last two games (both against teams with lower ratings than me) and lost them both 2-1.
    So I watched the next game, against a stronger team than me, playing away, and I won 5-1.
    Maybe they've been tweaking around with the engine this season to make watching actually do something.
    Osmund Bakkevig likes this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyros View Post
    LOL you go ahead and believe what you want to believe. Lost games can be turned around if you get the chance to manage your team at second half.

I wont retaliate to your rude comment ( I am totally awake and enjoying the game) by throwing smart lines to you, just a question.

Instead of suggesting others to go negative about a game they like to play, why dont you find a new one and get busy with ???
    FYI, lost games cannot be turned around since the results of the games are determined before they start. That is why they lock the game down 3 mins before the game starts, so they can get their gerbil-powered game engine to crunch the numbers and calculate the results. it is like rolling the dice and looking up the results on a list to see what happens. so turning the game around by making substitutions is not going to happen as it only changes the commentary. we have discussed this ad nauseum already and its a pretty sound theory, and I say theory because we can only speculate on this because nobody at Nordeus will reveal this sham.

so again, I am here to enlighten the masses and help where I can. unfortunately, I cannot perform miracles and make this game better, not even Nordeus can do that.

if you dont like my constructive criticism and/or negativity, you can always NOT read my posts or NOT respond to them. plain and simple. or better yet, just block me so you are constantly teased to find out what I am saying, cuz we all know we love to read my posts. LOL

misery loves company - that sums it up nicely.

and i wasnt being rude.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmund Bakkevig View Post
    I only lost 2 games this season, both those games i did´t watch.

Today i lost 1-3 home against a team that is 3 stars(19,8) vs my 5 stars(28,9).

He watched the game but i had 55% ball possession.
    First game i played against him i won 6-0 on away field, but that game we both watched. I had also 55% ball possession in that game too.

He used same tactics in both games and so did i.

I think this game is more bases on how active you are and if you watch the games. What players and tactic you run does´t matter much.

That is my Conclusion after losing 2 of 22 games so far this season.
    Game is RANDOM based! if its not you wont loose from 1:3 home game from team wich you beat 6:0 away.10 Quality is big diference in low lvl i am surprised how you lost.Maybe someone from Nordeus devolopers is new and tuch where is not his job
    Osmund Bakkevig and Andy Wan like this.
    Top t11 lie
    1."if you want amaizing player visit scout"
    2.Quality work.
    3.SA work.
    4.Tactic work.
    The true is all is random..

FYI, lost games cannot be turned around since the results of the games are determined before they start. That is why they lock the game down 3 mins before the game starts, so they can get their gerbil-powered game engine to crunch the numbers and calculate the results. it is like rolling the dice and looking up the results on a list to see what happens. so turning the game around by making substitutions is not going to happen as it only changes the commentary. we have discussed this ad nauseum already and its a pretty sound theory, and I say theory because we can only speculate on this because nobody at Nordeus will reveal this sham.
    Result is predetermined as long as nothing of great importance is altered ingame.

Lets suppose we play against each other, having equal quality teams. My formation is 4-3W-3 so you check this and come with 4-4-2 on me, which 9 out of 10 times counters my formation. Ball kicks off and at that very second I switch my formation to 4-5-1 V-Style that counters your 4-4-2 eternally. Boom, I have just smoked your predetermined results catastrophe theory along with your team.

if you dont like my constructive criticism and/or negativity, you can always NOT read my posts or NOT respond to them. plain and simple. or better yet, just block me so you are constantly teased to find out what I am saying, cuz we all know we love to read my posts. LOL

misery loves company - that sums it up nicely.

and i wasnt being rude.
    I hate to brake your bubble but world does not turn around you.
    I posted in response to op- not to you, then you came along quoting me, trying to shoot my opinion down while being sarcastic with comments like "open your eyes" .

Having an opinion is one thing - Trying to be sarcastic to what others believe, just to prove your point is another. Be nice to people that share the same passion for top eleven like you do and spare us with the "I am what I am and block me if you dont like it" speech. Besides I dont have to do that, just watch me ignore you like a pro.
    Stavros Denaxas likes this.
    Panatha FC
    Athens - Greece

League Winner x 8 Champions League Winner x 4 Cup Winner x 2

Counter formations, team's orders explained & more - check my Top Eleven Blog Guide

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast