Page 31 of 35 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast
Like Tree252Likes

Thread: Mythbusters of top eleven

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    It doesn't matter.
    It's just a game.
    Even in real football doesn't matter.
    It's the talent man.
    Garrincha, a legendary Brazilian player, had a right leg six centimeters longer than the left one

https://www.footballhistory.org/player/garrincha.html
    Y and that give him a advatage in dribbling "some say" , The best dribbler imo on history btw

“Football is born in the brain, not in the body"

Quote Originally Posted by IImaestroII View Post
    I saw that post too, a question : how is possible that a game employee don't know how the game engine works ?
    Because only real players of the game know those things.
    Nik, Khris, madflo, po-zdrach and other members are playing TE for many years, spending some hours every day.
    They have bought and train many players, played imany games and finals, won trophies, so they have the experince to understand if something has a meaning or it's bs.
    Support staff are just employees who got some training and have a team, just to play for fun and understand the basics.
    Nebu and khris like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ποσιδονας View Post
    Because only real players of the game know those things.
    Nik, Khris, madflo, po-zdrach and other members are playing TE for many years, spending some hours every day.
    They have bought and train many players, played imany games and finals, won trophies, so they have the experince to understand if something has a meaning or it's bs.
    Support staff are just employees who got some training and have a team, just to play for fun and understand the basics.
    I started playing this game from 2014, i'm a old player too , i didn't follow this forum much that time but i remember old admins like Jeeves that give some infos about the game or at least he tried to give answers regarding some game instructions ( for example the old arrows ), nowadays there are some "mystery" about lot of things( for example the positioning of the players on the fluid tactic screen )that imo must be explained from them, not only through our experiments.
    khris and nikolgiorgos like this.

Quote Originally Posted by IImaestroII View Post
    I started playing this game from 2014, i'm a old player too , i didn't follow this forum much that time but i remember old admins like Jeeves that give some infos about the game or at least he tried to give answers regarding some game instructions ( for example the old arrows ), nowadays there are some "mystery" about lot of things( for example the positioning of the players on the fluid tactic screen )that imo must be explained from them, not only through our experiments.

"fluid tactic screen"

Believe me this don't exist, is just a big illusion xD in old versions we had spots and 2 arrows, now they simplifyed the arrows and still in some cases seems that moving am's... at some point they appear ijn the other side or like if they r switched with another player.
    This "fluid tactic screen" is just a change of visual displaying, thre's no influence inside the game calculations. We are always at same point, there's no "tactic", because the game dont face tactics in a 1vs1 mode. Never did it.

edit:

I mean, the tactics work, separately, not "in relation". Same I repeat always, or long passing works, or if u lose the ball switch to short.
    Same with the flank, counter on-of and all settings.
    Thats why all formation displayings can win all, and why theres not a clear guide about X vs Y (ex- long passing is cutted with¿? and so on )

To be clear, to "prove" that a X formation or settings work vs Y formation, one should play with a -20% team intentionally and then "prove" that they can win with a specific counter x5 times in a row +20% avq teams.

Nobody did this. Thats why I taked of all the "illuminated" that are doing dozens of YT channels saying each one of them that they have the key of the paradise. But noone did something like this.

Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 12-14-2018 at 06:22 PM.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    well, it's more than a myth that counter formations are broken after the update of last year.
    That's why the relative section of the forum is "dead".
    Me and many other old and experience players stopped seeing and giving useless advice there.
    Orders just have the meaning you 're saying Khris.
    You start with a set that has some logic,and if it doesn't work, you change it.
    Then it might works or it's just wasn't to be - lol
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 12-14-2018 at 07:45 PM.
    khris, IImaestroII and milpol like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

A bot team at level 46 ?
    Yes it exists - in my league.
    Mythbusters of top eleven-bot-team-lv46.jpg

Managed to win him vs 10 players.
    Amazing his GK
    Mythbusters of top eleven-bot-team-lv46-game.jpg
    IImaestroII likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    A bot team at level 46 ?
    Yes it exists - in my league.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bot team lv46.jpg 
Views:	98 
Size:	42.7 KB 
ID:	114404

Managed to win him vs 10 players.
    Amazing his GK
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bot team lv46 game.jpg 
Views:	99 
Size:	86.1 KB 
ID:	114406
    Lol that bot is just chilling in that lvl, just waiting to troll someone, 8/12 saves is insane

LV 47 and two more bot teams in my League (A.C. Historical and Plummy, also Greek - lol).
    That's not so good because I 'm getting closer and closer to the top of the server.

Ok, let's talk about two myths I mentioned in older posts.
    Just repeat them.

Better results when I don't watch the match
    https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...h-match-3.html
    @gizzmo gave a brilliant explanation in post #26.
    What an experience manager can do is, if he spot a (weaker) rival who 's doing well, without watching his games, we can start watching the game with our reserves and intervene if something goes wrong.

Another old myth (?)
    Winning team goes to trash after update

https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...er-update.html

Of course that means some other teams started performing great after an update
    or how it is possible that some teams never affected by a new update ?

After the new TE 2019, my team won the Cup, playing in the C.L. final and have an unbeaten season with a clean sheet
    Mythbusters of top eleven-league-d23.jpg

How comes ?

Let's talk about something I read before a couple of months.
    Don't remember that post but someone said that he would play against a weaker if I 'm right team in a CL (or Cup) final.
    That team was his friend.
    Previous day (or night) his friend-rival set some friendly games with him but lost them all (3 it as ?).
    But the next day he won him in his final. He was asking if this was something like a trick or spoiler.

I had a tough CL final vs a team with good quality but -1 LV ( +130% for his lv, 110% for mine). Also had some mutants and well trained players.
    Also he was from Indonesia and had the advantage of time as the game was 05.40, sleeping time for me.
    So I thought why not to try this trick.

I set the game from asso so he had the advantage of quality - even if I don't believe that a +-10% q makes any difference.
    I din't want to play hard, wanted to make a test for formations but not to win the game, so I set normal-easy-no orders.
    1-0, 2-0 , so I made a sub, my regular GK with a 2* academy from the bench.
    2-1 the final score
    Mythbusters of top eleven-braul-friendly.jpg

the rates ,
    Mythbusters of top eleven-braul-friendly-rates.jpg

Meanwhile in his previous CL game, lost in the 2nd leg from Porto (he was unbeaten so far in League and CL where I could monitoring him) with only one draw.
    Mythbusters of top eleven-cl-road-final-3.jpg

And me had a super score in my League previous day. The best so far.
    Mythbusters of top eleven-program-cl-final.jpg

So I thought damn, all the odds against me

But I won without being present, only he with a lot of supporters that gave him the 15% .
    Mythbusters of top eleven-cl-final.jpg

with my GK earning the Motm
    Mythbusters of top eleven-cl-final-rates.jpg

So friendlies before, after, whatever, don't count. No tricks there.
    Victories by stats, chances, %, not exist.
    Neither a circle of good game-bad game-good game-bad game

Page 31 of 35 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast