Page 21 of 35 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
Like Tree252Likes

Thread: Mythbusters of top eleven

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KenoticFC View Post
    I didn't power train my players and I still got a 0-0 draw in the first match despite being favorite and making changes . Yesterday and today I didn't watch the match and I won 5-0 and 5-1. I think we underestimate the power of the bots and I am convinced more and more that's the reason troll results happen.
    I use a "trick" about that.
    From last season and now this one.
    When I 'm home so I have available two devices (or browser), I start watching the game of my main team with my reserves first.
    If oppo is watching, I 'm watching too.
    If not, I 'm waiting.
    If the game is going good (1-0, 2-0) or bad, then start watching.

So the absence of the manager (while also the oppo manager isn't present) reduces the chance of a troll result ?
    More than a myth
    Ποσιδονας likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

I'm doing the same thing since last season
    I also inform on one of your thread that attend or unattended and home or away problem or trolll or not balanced any more. Even a active manager team manager doesn't attend attend but if I attend before my team lead at least 2 scores then boooommmm; right way unattended manager team receives dop from game engine

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post

4) High or low pressing . I don't think so
    5) Tackling , for sure not
    6) Marking - Zonal or mtm ? Difficult.
    I have something to add for 4), 5) and 6)
    4)maybe you don't know if the oppo is playing high or low pressing but at least checking the tackles statistics will give you a hint if you have to use or not high pressing .
    5) the same from above here , but referring to fouls.
    6) more or less ... if your shots on target have a small percentage from total shots then I am pretty sure your oppo is playing mtm marking.
    missing T11 old form

4) or 5) maybe but shot efficiency depends more from the form and the quality of the players or opponent defenders.

Also a big win bonus could affect 4) and 5) as players are motivated.
    A bad morale could give more fouls and a good morale more tackling.

Rookie

no

Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    Has any player scored with the overhead bicycle kick ?
    not in 54 seasons anyway haha

Can I aim for a 0-0 result in my game ?
    No. Generally I would say that is very difficult to go for a specific result at T11 but this 0-0 it's impossible.
    Even if it's between two friends (I 'm talking about official games).
    We are in the middle of the season and in my league I can see only one no goals result in all the games.
    Weird, 0-0 is one of the most common in real football

Does a multi-position player perform better in a position more than another. I don't have a definite answer since I haven't thought this that much in the past, but in the case of Anton Selenkov i say definetley yes. I bought him at 18yo with the intention of playing him as a DC filling the place of the legendary Gabor Solyom who was also DC DMC. Selenkov has been kinda of a let down and has been a reserve for 2 seasons. In the few matches I've played him as a DMC he has been amazing, maybe coincidence and a result of my formation but still. Today I was saving players for the cup semis so I started him in DC. All match he was having a 6.9 rating. I put him in DMC position and he grows to 7.4 in the next ratings refresh. Maybe this is another case to investigate in the future.Mythbusters of top eleven-.-selenkov.jpg
    Last edited by KenoticFC; 07-12-2017 at 01:17 PM.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

all dc/dmc players perform better in dmc position.

It is not up to the player, it is due to the position itself.
    DMC is involved in many aspects of the game, marking, passing, shooting, so his rating can easily be great.
    The only time I see dmc completely failing having a bad rating is when he is outclassed by an amc..

On the other hand DCs (when they do not score) they have low rating, you may win, all your team be 7,5+ but yet DCs can stick around 6,5.
    ♣----------------------------------------------------------------------------♣
    [First team] Clover 13 - Panathinaikos FC Legends
    -->Team Showcase<--
    [Second team] Angry Sheep FC

Quote Originally Posted by Cloverfield View Post
    all dc/dmc players perform better in dmc position.

It is not up to the player, it is due to the position itself.
    DMC is involved in many aspects of the game, marking, passing, shooting, so his rating can easily be great.
    The only time I see dmc completely failing having a bad rating is when he is outclassed by an amc..

On the other hand DCs (when they do not score) they have low rating, you may win, all your team be 7,5+ but yet DCs can stick around 6,5.
    That's not the case with me. I'm currently using a formation with 2 DMC's and they rarely score yet they have high ratings usually. When they are not performing good I usually swap one for a CM. In his case today the other DC was having a fantastic match with an 8.6 rating (no goal or assist). The same I tend to see with a AML ML AMC player. He usually plays better as an AMC.
    I agree with your point that DMC get more involved. So many times during matches you dominate the GK and the defenders will have lower ratings (because they didn't gave to do anything).
    I still think this is an interesting factor to look for.

Does a multi-position player perform better in a position more than another. I don't have a definite answer since I haven't thought this that much in the past, but in the case of Anton Selenkov i say definetley yes.
    yea, well, more than this

Mythbusters of top eleven-neskens-d15.jpg

Neskens : bought as AMC only, very fast trainer which I gave MC & DMC positions + playmaker.
    Usually playing as DMC and some times as my 3rd MC.
    I use him in the corner kicks too.

Myths or facts ? :
    - You can use any player in a different position from his initial and maybe perform better there
    - A playmaker sa helps for corner kicks
    - A high or low crossing skill has no effect at corners (the same for all the other skills - lol)
    - There aren't good/bad players (if we judge from the rates).
    I use Neskens as for C-K . He can give some assists so with that, he gets better rates.
    If he was only a simple DMC , he wouldn't have so good rates.
    That's why we cannot see if a defender (no kicker) is good or bad.

Page 21 of 35 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast