Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
Like Tree181Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Breaking news - New Top 11 version 5.6

Addicted
    Please update your top11 again, the new version is now 5.6.1. They fixed the between-friend negotiation bug.

Addicted
    Another important finding: I think Nordeus merged the servers!

If you go to auction and see some bidders, click on them and see if you can add them as friend: if you can see the blue color bottom "Add friend" at the right top corner, then this person is on your server otherwise he is not.

I guess if this is true then we will expect a huge change in this game and we will all need to deal with all the managers from different servers across the world; for those at very high level managers this might be a good or bad news.
    Last edited by Teda; 04-27-2017 at 03:48 AM.
    Bunzo likes this.

there is no update for me? still cannot buy from friend?

Addicted
    Check your online store if you are using mobile, there should be a new version 5.6.1.

Quote Originally Posted by HairDryer View Post
    there is no update for me? still cannot buy from friend?

nothing so far?

Addicted
    Then reinstall

Quote Originally Posted by HairDryer View Post
    nothing so far?

No update for me. I can buy players from friend only if they are in negotiation list.

Poslano sa mog LG-X210 koristeći Tapatalk

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeeves View Post
    Disclaimer:

P.S.
    Oh btw, fortunately (or unfortunately?), I have quite a few IRL friends who play Top 11. Naturally you'd think that they ask me "Why this?", "Why that?", and you'd be right as they don't work at Nordeus and always hope to find out that little bit of detail (Good luck with that Charley!). Several hours after 5.6 was deployed I met up with some of them for an early morning coffee. One of my friends was going to (well not literally) rip my head off. Even told me about the feedback from the forum. Yes well, I started up the game and just sat down with them to do some auctions so they actually see it done by someone who already spent a good amount of time with the new system. In the end the guys were still a bit skeptical about the whole redesign but they tried it themselves. They found it quite fun. Enjoyed the greater dynamic and the lack of rounds. They had their criticism as well, some along the lines of what you guys and gals say here in the forum.
    What I'm saying is - Put down the pitchforks and give the system a whirl. Try it out for a season. See how it goes. We'll be monitoring the situation and see how the community actually fairs.
    PLEASE NOTE: I have almost 1500 coins and over 1000 of each pack, so these changes actually benefit ME. With that said....

Ok I have the system a whirl, and tried it out. It sucks, everything about it sucks, and there are no "auction," just buying and selling players to and from bots.
    I could play FIFA if I wanted to do that.
    Sorry but this is a total fail on all levels, there is not 1 single good thing to come from this, and countless terrible or poorly implemented ideas which are ruining the game.
    I hope you bring back the old auction system soon before it's too late.

Addicted
    There is a new fun to play this new top11 - easily create bidding war. Some stupid managers are so easily to be seduced and I have tried some and all succeeded. LOL

Addicted
    Ironically as time goes by people are gradually adapting themselves and starting get used to this **** auction system, so congrats to you Nordeus, you win!
    Bunzo, nikolgiorgos and Arya Nabaz like this.

Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast