Page 32 of 135 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282132 ... LastLast
Like Tree642Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: How many troll results you had this season ?

Addicted
    i had a troll result against the last placed team in my league level 5, i ended up drawing the match with a score of 1-1 for each team

Now thinking in troll results... came to my mind the FA round of yesterday... all teams of better AvQ and loosing by 9 points the 1st round (13-4¿? if I remember)... then who lost 3-0 won 5-0 at home so... really... I miss a sense in the simulations, a stability and more sense in some aspects.

I had a few games, I had to have a bigger win, but... okay.
    The only troll/fixed game is this:

How many troll results you had this season ?-epic-comeback.jpg

It was a game against DNAG, who was ~5% weaker - he didn't attent. I started easy tackling. It seemed to me, this game is fixed... I mean, 1 red card with easy tackling and 2:0 down after 8min?

I know what I did/changed... but I bet, I never would do such a comeback.
    And the "funny" part at the end: after 2:3 I turned off counter (animation of 2:4 started before I hit the save button), and conceeded at 89' a goal from counter...
    But the question in this case:
    Did I troll the engine?

Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend

I wanted at least one week to pass without me complaining about trolls. But yesterday I got one against an 80% abandoned team (same happened last season in the first league match), match ended 0-0. I know some might find this silly but I could tell that I was not gonna win. Players had all great ratings but every shot went in the stratosphere. I changed formation changed the striker who was the only one not performing that well. Match still the same, I just could tell nothing was gonna happen, last 10 min I said screw it, Hard attacking arrows up on all players. Match report clean only my 3 subs and of course drawing was a surprise crap.

There was a time when not attending and training your team had a consequence, you can't deny that. I had the same rival for the first 5 seasons playing TE. While I managed to win the leagues every direct match was exciting and hard since we both had very similar teams. In the 5th season he won the 1st game 1-0, then he stopped playing ,the returning match I won 7-1 (despite he had a great team the fact that he stopped taking care made him lose with this results). As far as I'm concerned these artificially strong abandoned teams are a relatively new addition to the game, an addition that makes no sense.

I was trying to lose to get in super league as a third...
    And this happens....

SORRY BUT WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?

How many troll results you had this season ?-me.jpgHow many troll results you had this season ?-he.jpgHow many troll results you had this season ?-stats1.jpgHow many troll results you had this season ?-stats2.jpg
    ♣----------------------------------------------------------------------------♣
    [First team] Clover 13 - Panathinaikos FC Legends
    -->Team Showcase<--
    [Second team] Angry Sheep FC

Quote Originally Posted by Cloverfield View Post
    I was trying to lose to get in super league as a third...
    And this happens....

SORRY BUT WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?
    Wow okay... would not expect that at all. ^^ But why did you not put all your players (including your GK) in "false" positions? As if you are taking a tanking position.

Quote Originally Posted by Niddhoeggr View Post
    Wow okay... would not expect that at all. ^^ But why did you not put all your players (including your GK) in "false" positions? As if you are taking a tanking position.
    You are not wrong, but ok I was aiming to get a better rating so more % gain at the end.
    But this cannot explain neither the stats neither the final result.

Oppo had all his players in correct position

ps also I was aiming just to lose not humiliated as goal difference may be needed at the end to gain the position i want, aka 3rd
    Sqltom likes this.
    -->Team Showcase<--

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    1st troll result of the season ?
    No manager was watching but the game had the whole pack (besides 1st lv win bonus, 4X10% training bonus, condition, morale, supporters, counter formation)

dif. in quality, ball possession, SoT, shot efficiency GK saves, and finally the comment of the a.m.
    * and a goal from 2'

How many troll results you had this season ?-ch-l-troll-1.jpg

How many troll results you had this season ?-ch-l-troll-1-teams.jpg
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 07-27-2017 at 07:17 PM.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

and goals could be a CK and a FK, if you check the scorers.

typical "it was not our day" , "did you like the troll we sent you" result
    -->Team Showcase<--