Like Tree642Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: How many troll results you had this season ?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar

Question How many troll results you had this season ?

Sorry guys but how about to make some useful tool for the devs here in the forum ?

The latest months the whole forum became a vent thread, every one who had a bad result, is starting a post but we can’t have some conclusion from that.
    It’s a little chaotic.
    I was saying always that there are troll/fixed/bad luck , whatever results in T11 but it’s not more than 1-2, max 3 in a season.
    Has something changed ?

I like from you to post here any abnormal result you had and spot if there are more than 2 in one season.

It seems that there is a demon in games with 70-30 ball possession, oppo manager absent, oppo super GK and weird shot efficiency.
    So let’s see how many are they ?
    When I 'm saying troll result, means loosing from a team much weaker, more than 20% quality, usually with an absent manager.
    Or sometimes a draw with a very weak abandoned- bot team.
    It's not has to do with the statistics of the game or the final score or the rates of the players or if something weird happened in the game (for example oppo scored after a red card). We know that many times those things are just a bad visualization.
    It's only about the final result.

I ‘m talking only for official games from League/ Champions-Super league and Cup.
    Let’s leave outside the associations games.
    In associations we have a different calculation, maybe some factors are different (for example the training bonus or the giving bonus from other members or the support from group-mates). Also we see very often the roulette effect. Black in one game- red in the other.
    But more important is that usually in associations our opponents have same quality with us so it cannot be a troll result.

Please focus to this subject and not others (like the new action system or whatever).
    I ‘m gonna clean this thread from non relative posts.
    Thanks
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 03-22-2019 at 05:27 PM.
    ibangali, dsio, Altiplano and 3 others like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html