Page 61 of 135 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111 ... LastLast
Like Tree642Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: How many troll results you had this season ?

vad
    Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    I would sugegst you to open a thread with your team stats. I would like to see how MoM you have, goals and assistances. The thing is simple, or works or not, it doesnt matter because all formations can win the treble with the right players. and orders are not related with the oppo options.
    OK, here it is
    https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...tml#post572742

Dreamer
    Yesterday i was beaten badly.. 5-1... 150% vs 90%...
    15 mins before the game, I just changed the emblem, bought a new one, the latest one, the lions head one...

My team seemed to refuse to play for the lions head lol

Dreamer
    new update, same trolls... i was beaten in ch league 4-2 by an absent -24% manager and today in cup i draw 1-1 with a -31% team... great job norgayus, more updates please!!! f&ckin' gold diggers

Rookie
    Blame it on the top scorer event

Addicted
    110% vs 73% in cup, beat me 3-5 ) good result for him, but, it is retur match)

vad
    Apprentice
    Me 112% vs him 99%; I'm present, he is not. 10% all bonuses, plus 5% on attack. Condition and morale maxed out for everyone. My stadium, 100% full. Opponent's one player gets red card on 16th minute.

Stats: possession: 74% vs 26%. Total shots: 23:12. Shots on target: 10:5. Passes completed: 83%:84%. Corners: 9:4. Saves: 1:5.

Score: 1:2. Of course, he scores 2nd time 0.1 second before the end, like it looks in almost all recent games, very, very realistic.

"We did not expect this defeat. Tough day".
    Last edited by vad; 10-28-2018 at 05:09 AM.

Same here, first leg CL at home against a -20% team .. result 2-3

“We should attack more, don’t you think. Now that there is still some time left’”

I was playing 3-4-3 with attacking bonus at 12% .. ridiculous comment from the assistent and ridiculous outcome of the game.

Make this game realistic please or stop ripping off people who spend tokens to built a good team.
    It’s no use when the outcome of a game is fixed.

Pfftt, sometimes just feel like quitting.

vad
    Apprentice
    ridiculous comment from the assistent
    If you search these forums, you will find numerous comments about the irrelevance of assistant's comments. Look at this my old comment, where my team is "Gary FC":

https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...tml#post451933

I was playing 3-4-3
    does not matter
    with attacking bonus at 12%
    does not matter. As well as attack or defend, passing strategy, your presence, condition, morale, and 50 other factors you think you control.

Make this game realistic please or stop ripping off people who spend tokens to built a good team.
    It’s no use when the outcome of a game is fixed. Pfftt, sometimes just feel like quitting.
    In fact, it's the other way around: it's exactly the unpredictability and even unfairness of the game is what keeps you playing. If the game becomes predictable, it becomes boring, and you leave. But if you feel that the game is unfair and you want to take revenge, you stay. That's what Nordeus strategy is.
    Last edited by vad; 11-05-2018 at 04:22 PM.

Why does a moderator always have to approve a post?

Rookie
    A CL match against a tanking team with weakest squad and 4 misplaced players:
    How many troll results you had this season ?-nordeus_is_bs1.jpg

How many troll results you had this season ?-nordeus_is_bs2.jpg

How many troll results you had this season ?-nordeus_is_bs3.jpg

Phukking tired of this BS already...