Page 69 of 135 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179119 ... LastLast
Like Tree642Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: How many troll results you had this season ?

Dreamer
    and how is that fair? why should i boost my team to 120% if i know FOR SURE that i'm gonna lose with 70-80% teams? on my other account i have a normal team, 103% and exactly the same **** happens... so no matter how good your team is, you're trolled big time. why should i play this game anymore if the developers are encouraging this bull****? updates after updates but nothing changed. top100 asso is the same, tankers still tank, trolls are twice more often... this is more than screwed up.
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by funker View Post
    and how is that fair? why should i boost my team to 120% if i know FOR SURE that i'm gonna lose with 70-80% teams? on my other account i have a normal team, 103% and exactly the same **** happens... so no matter how good your team is, you're trolled big time. why should i play this game anymore if the developers are encouraging this bull****? updates after updates but nothing changed. top100 asso is the same, tankers still tank, trolls are twice more often... this is more than screwed up.
    At least despite the amount of rage that this issue with the scores, and non understanding of what is happening inside a match/how control it causes, we try to keep here in the forum the knowledge and reasons of, why this happens (and where we come from, how it worked, and each step introduced that finally created this situation) so people can come here, and complain with a valid argument that comes from the comprehension of why this happens

Now we only can ask for a rollback.
    Skill limits again.
    Closed beatability margins again.
    Recalibration of high scores, as they were time ago.

Still, doing a deep meditation about this, some ideas came to my mind to keep the actual changes, and eliminate partially this wide variability in the scores that have no sense... but as this game is very fan of recovering old features, I prefeer see a rollback in the 3 steps I mentioned.

:

Something is going wrong here

Tiger FC level 1
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Quote Originally Posted by milpol View Post
    Something is going wrong here

Tiger FC level 1
    "Dangers of the exponentiality."

Is the fastest resume that can be done of what is happening.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    At least despite the amount of rage that this issue with the scores, and non understanding of what is happening inside a match/how control it causes, we try to keep here in the forum the knowledge and reasons of, why this happens (and where we come from, how it worked, and each step introduced that finally created this situation) so people can come here, and complain with a valid argument that comes from the comprehension of why this happens

Now we only can ask for a rollback.
    Skill limits again.
    Closed beatability margins again.
    Recalibration of high scores, as they were time ago.

Still, doing a deep meditation about this, some ideas came to my mind to keep the actual changes, and eliminate partially this wide variability in the scores that have no sense... but as this game is very fan of recovering old features, I prefeer see a rollback in the 3 steps I mentioned.

:
    hahaha you're funny. you think nordeus will ever gonna do that? they don't care...they'll bring us more pathetic challenges like this france crap, they'll screw up the game even more with every update and they're gonna end up losing most of the old managers...
    khris likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe67 View Post
    How many ? LOL, it would take a lifetime. Let's see since the start of season :

05/02 (league) : lost 3-1, opponent 108 quality, me 132
    07/02 (league) : lost 2-0, opponent 111 quality, me 132, he had 3 shots on target, 2 goals. Me ? 6/0
    08/02 (league) : draw 1-1, opponent 99 quality (!), me 133, he had 3 shots on target, 1 goal. Me ? 5/1 + 70% possession
    13/02 (CL) : lost 1-2, opponent 112, me 134, he had 5 shots on target, 2 goals. Me ? 9/1 + 65% possession
    17/02 (league) : lost 3-0, opponent 105 + abandoned team + last of league, he had 4 shots on target, 3 goals. THE BEST SO FAR
    19/02 (league) : lost 3-0, opponent 114, me 136. He had 5 shots on target, 3 goals. Me ? 11/0
    Today (league) : lost 1-0, opponent 105, me 136. He score at 28 but had red card at 47. He had 2 shots on target, 1 goal. Me ? 71 possession, 29 (!) dangerous attacks, 10 shots on target and ?? NO GOAAAL (THE 2ND BEST SO FAR)
    Welcome to Troll Eleven
    opponent 105 + abandoned team + last of league
    A 105% q team is abandoned and last of your League ?
    Something I miss here.

In the beginning of the thread, I said that a q difference less than 20% doesn't give a troll result.
    Maybe this difference has increased.

Also the combinations of which of the managers are present and how this affect the game play, is interesting.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    A 105% q team is abandoned and last of your League ?
    Something I miss here.

In the beginning of the thread, I said that a q difference less than 20% doesn't give a troll result.
    Maybe this difference has increased.

Also the combinations of which of the managers are present and how this affect the game play, is interesting.
    Yep, exactly.
    I presume that the opponent wasn't connected anymore, no longer trains his team which had very bad condition and he was last of league with just one draw point. And, SUDDENLY his team get big result (he wasn't online but had changed the time of match, so I presume that he had train his team properly before the match, maybe because he s my league for about 10 seasons now and we don't really like each other).
    So, that's what I mean also, that is not fair. We work every day for every season, and a guy who just come time to time can do a big result, EVEN MORE a troll result.

About what you say about average quality, do you say that if I decrease my team quality to have less then 20% difference, I have a chance to avoid troll results ?

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    1) Something else is happening with that team.
    For example thoughts of that manager to stay in League, maybe later change of plans.

2) I mean (when I read comments like - I was +10% better) that you must have at least +20% quality to consider yourself as a favorite.
    Now maybe it's 30%.
    For example if ATLETICO MADRID beat BARCA or REAL M. , it's not a troll result.

Now maybe we can say that even if Athletic Bilbao beat BARCA or REAL M. , it's not a troll result.
    If Celta Vigo beat them, it's a troll.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Addicted
    i wondered all this myself through my te experience.
    so what i think is that each team is treated differently on each server.
    there is this xfactor that is branded on the team at the start.

At the end of the day we have to realize it's football and we'll never always win. I know it's tough to put in effort and then teams that have inactive managers just beat you. Not even I like it, especially when it's 1-0. Just the other day I had two losses in one day. Cup SF 1st leg I lost 1-0 away in a game where I had more possession and shots. I was really annoyed but now it makes me determined to not lose the second leg no matter what and if I lose I'll just have to accept that's football. Another month till the next chance.