Page 91 of 135 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101 ... LastLast
Like Tree642Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: How many troll results you had this season ?

Last troll game , my opponent didn't play 88 minutes, 89 free kick , goal, Saturday 0-0 against one team average 65%, me 120% , thank you nordeus

Trimis de pe al meu SM-G950F folosind Tapatalk
    milpol likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mihai Razvan View Post
    Last troll game , my opponent didn't play 88 minutes, 89 free kick , goal, Saturday 0-0 against one team average 65%, me 120% , thank you nordeus

Trimis de pe al meu SM-G950F folosind Tapatalk
    Damn, that's a perfect example of the engine troll especially judging by the game stats. I just wonder if there are any moderators here that read all these topics and can deliver this information to the dev.team? Such results are simply ridiculous and they are killing this game. No wonder there are so many managers right now that leave this game and as a result in the new KOTH we had so many bots or inactive teams

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Junior King View Post
    I had a very big one today. I don't know but near the end of every season when it comes to my team closing down on the league title I get some kind of strange results. Today I played a team that was 51.5 and I'm 93.6 and boom I draw the game. That was my chance to move second and be one point beind the leader but nooo Top Eleven had other plans
    exactly as is happening to me topping league lose 1-5 at home to -20% team ??????? purely so 2nd 3rd have chance ???? why, oddly if i was 12 point in front at top these results don't happen

Today another first class troll after a long time.

CL rematch, me 126% vs 91% opponent. He is so low, because he subbed some of his better players with bench guys. I won the first leg away 3-1 vs his normal team, which is about 105% I would say.
    And the rematch he wins 4:2 in my stadium and I'm out because of away goals. Really frustrating, like I said first of this results of the season, where oppo was this much weaker (35%)...
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    Today another first class troll after a long time.

CL rematch, me 126% vs 91% opponent. He is so low, because he subbed some of his better players with bench guys. I won the first leg away 3-1 vs his normal team, which is about 105% I would say.
    And the rematch he wins 4:2 in my stadium and I'm out because of away goals. Really frustrating, like I said first of this results of the season, where oppo was this much weaker (35%)...
    i've seen this kind of "technique" few times. i guess it's another "nordeus logic" thing that activates a troll. you just have to put your reserves and wait for the magic to happen...
    my next opponent from the cup semi-finals used this last round and he was successful.. he was 97% and his oppo was 91%. 91% won first round 3-1. at the second round, 97% put his substitutes and drop quality to 70%. both managers present and guess what. 70% beats 91% 3-1 and finally wins at penalties.
    how the f*ck can something like this be normal??? you put your subs and game lets you win. based on what???? what kind of troll system nordeus created???
    i've seen this especially in cup finals. so when you see a lowered team be prepared. he knows something that you don't. so be prepared.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    @Der_Ryan_M did you watch the game ?
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Addicted
    Troll daily...what game is this?

Quote Originally Posted by StarlingCF View Post
    Troll daily...what game is this?
    Troll eleven
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by milpol View Post
    Troll eleven
    troll eleven****us

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    @Der_Ryan_M did you watch the game ?
    No, the first match I won 3-1 he was watching and I didn't. The second one none of us attended.

Page 91 of 135 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101 ... LastLast