Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree52Likes

Thread: Key attributes, my theory

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I agree with what LarryC is saying at post #3
    i played for a long time the old version (where there was the limit of +- 20 is the skills of the players)
    i played both versions together (some times doing the training or watching games in both)
    Now I 'm playing only with the new version
    but I can't see any difference in game's mechanics.

The only difference I can see is between the official games (of the 3 competitions) and the asso games.
    But I cannot figure out how it works there.
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 06-16-2017 at 08:41 PM.
    LarryC and ronnymvc like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    I agree with what LarryC is saying at post #3
    i played for a long time the old version (where there was the limit of +- 20 is the skills of the players)
    i played both versions together (some times doing the training or watching games in both)
    Now I 'm playing only with the new version
    but I can't see nay difference in game's mechanics.

The only difference I can see is between the official games (of the 3 competitions) and the asso games.
    But I cannot figure out how it works there.
    Probably because there is not much difference between the old version and the new version, else how could it be that the old version was still working 'in parallel' with the new version.

Many things in the new version could be just cosmetic or some have some effect but not what they are meant to based on their description or what they appear to be visually or in terms of words. If a company can go as far as that fake sell to auction thing to deceive players, you can think how much other fake or deceiving things there could be in this game.

So far, individual attributes don't seem to have the effect they are expected to have. What seems to have an effect is the overall quality and maybe the overall quality per group (attack, defence and physical).

By the way, in football, since when strikers and defensive wingers don't need fitness?
    LarryC likes this.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    By the way, in football, since when strikers and defensive wingers don't need fitness?
    Since I was a kid 10-12 y.o.
    The ST was all the time at opponent's small box .
    We didn't use off side trap rule
    Altiplano likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Because you played the "Spartan Version of Football" where all is allowed xD

How about defensive wingers?

Suppose it is like you said, then why, according to Nordeus, goalkeepers need fitness but not strikers and defensive wingers? Goalkeepers should be the logical one that would need less fitness.

I just put the reply for the question of the thread in reply to your post; I should have replied with multiple quotes. The question was for users to see that what Nordeus themselves put is nonsense; it shows you how much some people at Nordeus probably know about football. It is just like the case for special abilities; dribbler special ability for central midfielders but not for attacking midfielders, playmaker special ability for defensive wingers but not for central attacking midfielders, and so on.
    Last edited by Tactician; 06-16-2017 at 10:55 PM.
    ronnymvc likes this.
    playing (11/12/2016)
    playing (May 2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)

Tactician good to see you around😊.Are you back playing? All i can say is you dont need sense this game is addictive. if we looking for answers there is non. Anyway a good thread for thought.

Quote Originally Posted by HairDryer View Post
    Tactician good to see you around������.Are you back playing? All i can say is you dont need sense this game is addictive. if we looking for answers there is non. Anyway a good thread for thought.
    I came back last season as shown in the signature, but I take things less seriously in this game; way back I used to play this game like sort of a job (like a real manager would). I just play for fun, and in some way to say, I accept some things as they come now, not realy accepting but I don't bother much about some things, and even the so called bad days by the assistant manager. I have been checking the forum since more than a week, and I had quite a few laughs from some forum posts about 'troll' results.
    HairDryer likes this.
    playing (11/12/2016)
    playing (May 2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)

your signature its some kind of achivement there "Triple Quit". cheers bro😊.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

Apprentice
    My belief:-
    1. Match results (win/draw/lose) are based on overall quality, with slight influence from tactics, bonus, morale, stamina, substitution, attendance and random dice roll. Which sometimes will lead to massive win or troll results.

2. Every season/week/day the game engine will try to decide the best performer in your team, 2nd best, 3rd and so on. Which means that if you didnt buy new addition, your best performer should stay the same player throughout the season. However the players statistic (ratings&goals) from previous few games are also taken into consideration.

3. Every player have their limits. Average rating/goals per game. If they overperform in a game, it can be assured that he will perform badly the next few games. And vice versa.

4. The rest are bull**** eyecandy.
    Last edited by woopypooky; 06-17-2017 at 05:43 AM.
    ronnymvc and LarryC like this.

@ Goldsilvy ; good , sure , I think that

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast