Like Tree52Likes

Thread: Key attributes, my theory

The factors that determine a match

1 / Quality players
    2/ tactics
    3/ lucky

Who ever owns more than three factors will be the winner

Key attributes, my theory-1.jpg

Example GK : When I was playing this game , is 7 * option = option on picture + 40 % all option . Stats 8 - 10

He is Saves 5 -10 / game . Although it was a boring match

Quote Originally Posted by HairDryer View Post
    your signature its some kind of achivement there "Triple Quit". cheers bro😊.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk
    And guess what? I won the treble (League, Champions League and Cup) the season before I quit (the third quit).
    HairDryer likes this.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

Key attributes are worthless - at FA for sure.

Today we played FA-finals against a high quality exploiter-FA: ~12.500 loans, a 186% guy. I'm sure, he raised up by loan exploit and now keep it with tanking (because he had 4 losses and 1 win). Another reason: key attributes still around 80-120%. His overall Q was around 40% higher than mine.

This guy was my opponent, and if you took a look and the attribute, nearly all of my players were still better. My keeper were a lot better than his keeper (he had 200% at aggression oO). I lost both game, with nearly the same stats... couldn't score a single goal. So... key attributes are just a big joke.

My team is black, and as you see, you don't see 40% quality difference, but you also see, no chance at all with that kind of efficiency.
    Key attributes, my theory-keyattributes.jpg

Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend

My theory of this game.
    (A)The game engine calculate the match 3 minutes before the start. Base on Team/player quality, tactic and formation. The engine will try to match and balance both team to have some realistic result.But ofcoz higher quality with advantage. Troll happened when somehow the engine calculate and produce negative outcome. I base this on matches i played against equal, higher and low quality oppo.
    Etc. 1)I played match with equal quality score 2,3 or 4goals wining margin.
    2)against lower quality we can win big max 8,9 or 10 maybe more. But why in some occassion we score less and sometime non.(In a sure win game).
    3)against higher quality score win/lose 1or 2 goal margin and troll to higher quality team sometime.
    The first calculation of balancing and determine the outcome.

(B)In the process of the game the engine calculate the (possession)watching/not watching plus fans and also rating on player to give some hints. Advantage to more possession team with opportunity on goal. Less advantage team to seize the waste opportunity. This is where your manager expertise come to play when reading the game. (changing tactics/formation and making sub.)
    *Although sometime the engine just not working😊.Note Am comment and statistic is useless thats what i think.

C)Luck. (Roll Dice).

So (A) The engine already make the culculation and determine the outcome.(due to change)
    (B)There is still small space for you to change the outcome. There still chance!
    (C)Nothing you can do or you try but no respond.

Hey this is just my view and thought it can be wrong. Share your virw.

1. Quality players :
    Is the quality from the trained person , Not the quality of the team .
    Quality team = , but My player of 11 * quality only 7 * You can not win .

Example
    GK me Anticipation and rusing out 250% , St Am of you shoot 140 % You will not be able to win the duel .

Aml me shooting 500% -1000% , Gk you 150% Unstoppable

As you are kicking with more than 5 lv team .

2 .tactic

You must know your opponent's weaknesses to attack , Strengths of the opponent that defended

Example : they play 3dc , we are attack 2 wings . They play DL DC DR , we are attack center

They play 1 MC , we are 2 or 3 MC and MC shoot ....etc .....

3 . Lucky
    When both are on equal

Or lucky With unexpected results

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by LacBuoc View Post
    1. Quality players :
    Is the quality from the trained person , Not the quality of the team .
    Quality team = , but My player of 11 * quality only 7 * You can not win .

Example
    GK me Anticipation and rusing out 250% , St Am of you shoot 140 % You will not be able to win the duel .

Aml me shooting 500% -1000% , Gk you 150% Unstoppable

As you are kicking with more than 5 lv team .

2 .tactic

You must know your opponent's weaknesses to attack , Strengths of the opponent that defended

Example : they play 3dc , we are attack 2 wings . They play DL DC DR , we are attack center

They play 1 MC , we are 2 or 3 MC and MC shoot ....etc .....

3 . Lucky
    When both are on equal

Or lucky With unexpected results
    I have different idea

1. Duel between player A - quality 100% and player B - quality 500% will have result like this:
    ------Player A have 1 chance to win while B have 5 chances to win, the engine will randomize with those chances (roll dice, spin lucky wheel, ....)
    ------With sample size large enough, A win 16.7% of times, B win 83.3% of times.
    ------But in one single duel, who know what happens. Everyone has his opportunity to defeat other.

2. Tactics will adjust those chances above, (or vice versa : tactics are the original chances, quality is the add up).

3. Lucky - Nordeus factor:
    ------Nordeus are trying to simulate this game to closer the real football game as much as possible.
    ------So they add their factor to those chances above to make sure the score is near to their data from real life.
    ------And the data show that the bottom teams defeat the top teams are more often than the top teams defeat bottom teams with the score 7-0. Then we can get the unlucky factor for our team here.

Just my guess from observing the game, there is no data to prove it.
    Last edited by 112000; 06-21-2017 at 03:14 AM.

@112000 : False .

Lv1 vs lv 10 alway lose , or 5* VS 8* alway lose .

5* vs 5* 50% win

5* vs 6* 70 -80% lose ( favorite with nor ) * team .

5* vs 7* 1% win .

New version help we are train player 5* option 7* . By reducing unnecessary options

Key attributes, my theory-1.jpg

Key attributes, my theory-2.jpg

Everyone who speaks in % needs to read more about the "theory of Probability". When you throw a coin there is 50% chance to get the side you choose, yet there is no guarantee that after 10 coin tosses you will get what you choose 50% of the time, it can be more or less or not even once.

Philosophy aside my point is the random factor in the game doesn't let you give "precise scientific" answers.
    madflo19, nash123 and Altiplano like this.

Maybe... but in a game, where we have a lot less things to analyse compared to real football, the randomness in this game seems to be absurd.

Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend