Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree91Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: An Open Letter to Nordeus

Pro
    Great post with some very good points in it that I agree with. What I really want to see is a normal manual that explains the basic stuff of the game. I have never played a game for over 2 years which had no clear explanation of what what does. For example:

1) How much does a special ability influence gameplay?
    2) If you have a Free Kick SA does increasing shooting help?
    3) What is the use of all abilities. If my speed is up to 400% will that mean that I will outrun any defender?
    4) If morale goes down, how much influence will that have on a player?
    5) How much does win bonus influence motivation?

Etc...... All basic stuff that is never explained. The game is totally random except for the fact that I must be doing something right as I am winning leagues, CL, Cups and Asso's on a regular base.
    Altiplano and Niddhoeggr like this.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

Quote Originally Posted by The_Savage_1 View Post
    @Jeeves can you please advise what the status of fixing the associations penalty shootout bug is?
    I think, amongst all the other complaints/feature requests/etc. that has been on this forum, this is the one that causes the most anguish and is the most important to fix, IMO. In addition, this has been the longest-outstanding negative feature of the game that I can remember...
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #23
    Quote Originally Posted by BridgeGoth View Post
    Dear Nordeus,

I hope that Nordeus can find some of this helpful as they continue into the future.

Sincerely,
    Jay -- FC BridgeGoth
    Thanks a lot for this BridgeGoth. I really appreciate the time you took to lay out your thoughts in a constructive and detailed way. It’s extremely helpful.

Our goal is to constantly improve the Top Eleven experience for everyone, and I know in reading the many great suggestions on the forum and social media on everything from new features, to suggestions to improve existing ones, to potential live events, that we all want the same thing. I can understand the frustration you express in your post regarding seeing suggestions regularly shared to the Forum and then not finding them included in the next few releases. I’ll speak to this subject a bit, because it leads into a bigger point that I hope to make.

I’ll start first with that takeaway (a TL/DR if you will): We want to make a concerted effort to increase the transparency of what we’re working on when we can and give some more insight into what Managers can expect with upcoming releases. We want to improve our communication with you guys here.

Myself, Jeeves, SOLID, Voldara, our forum mods…everyone reports on feedback we’re receiving, and it is not going in one ear and out the other. We greatly value the level of detail that many of you bring to each piece of feedback you leave us, and we have implemented changes and ideas based on this before and will continue to do so.

Jeeves has mentioned this in this thread, but I’ll expand on it a bit. We’re operating with a roadmap that includes a lot of different things, and these updates and feature builds take time as you guys know. It’s one of the reasons we had to make the really difficult decision to stop supporting the old version of Top Eleven - we wanted to be able to focus all of our attention on the current experience.

With many of the suggestions we see on the forum, they’re in that roadmap. Perhaps not in the near-term or mid-term, but sometimes, where a feature lies on the roadmap has a lot to do with our ability to know and guarantee that we’ll deliver it awesomely. This is the case with Club History. We are not forgetting about it - we want to be able to give you guys an experience with it that makes you go WOW. It is in our long-term plans. While I can’t give you a concrete date or window, just know that it is something that we’re not ignoring.

I’ve seen other replies in this thread regarding how we’re going to be presenting these things we’re working on to you guys and when. If you have thoughts on what you think would be most effective, please feel free let us know. We’ll be able to share more soon; I can say what we’re working is being done with a lot of feedback seen often here on the forum in mind. As I say in most of my posts, as we begin to share more info about upcoming stuff in the roadmap, please keep the suggestions and replies coming.

SOLID mentioned this in another thread, but we’re getting feedback from many places, and we’re not always able to reveal that we’re doing X because of Y, which I hope you guys can appreciate. Our data is telling us that people are sticking with the game longer, which lets us know we’re going in a good direction. But this doesn’t mean we value one resource or channel over another - all of it is valuable to us. It all goes back to that goal: delivering an awesome Top Eleven for everyone. Hearing that you’re celebrating your 3rd year in the game is something that delights literally everyone at Nordeus - and this type of opportunity to hear from people who know TE as well as you as well as someone who has just joined is something we try really hard to balance and represent in our reports. We’re not forgetting our core players by a longshot.

So, I hope I’ve given you some insight into our thinking and we can continue this dialogue going forward. We have shared your feedback with the team as Jeeves mentioned, and I really want to thank you again for taking the time and appreciate the level of insight hugely.

And to all of the similarly detailed replies since BridgeGoth posted also - we appreciate it.
    motrin and roguelover like this.

Quote Originally Posted by BridgeGoth View Post
    Dear Nordeus,

Hi,

as a loyal player as I'm too,I whish all those hints could be analized and implemented,
    saving the interest of lots of managers in this game.

Moreover there's an issue that does not have impact with graphical features of the app,but is making
    the app lower and lower interesting ,causing many teams to give up.

Some servers,like the one where my first team is hosted,are loosing top levels season by season:
    so a top level is joined to -1 lower one to have a number of teams enough to draw competitions.

Actually there's no chance to refill a server with teams coming from another server,so
    the solution to keep on creating competitions is joining 2 levels every 4 seasons.

I think this is an aspect as important as the game functional features,
    otherwise we might have a beatiful and pleasant game nobody will use anymore,
    simply because there are not so many active managers
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 07-07-2017 at 03:01 PM.

Famous
    In game cash, treatment packs, moral booster packs and rest packs, can we have some way to trade or cash them in?
    Say $1 billion = 100 tokens? Or we can buy 50 packs for 46 tokens, could we not sell 50 packs for 10 tokens? Swap one colour pack for another (at a loss even, if I want to swap 50 reds for greens then I'd only get 30 greens?)?

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    In game cash, treatment packs, moral booster packs and rest packs, can we have some way to trade or cash them in?
    Say $1 billion = 100 tokens? Or we can buy 50 packs for 46 tokens, could we not sell 50 packs for 10 tokens? Swap one colour pack for another (at a loss even, if I want to swap 50 reds for greens then I'd only get 30 greens?)?
    It's in suggestions. Has been for months. Brought up again yesterday.
    Come on Nordeus tell us your working on this idea for the near future.

Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    Yes, the problem here is that we don't understand nordeus intentions, thoughts or actions.
    I 'm going back to Caiptain's position/ gift sp from friends.
    - it's an old suggestion
    - It solves two things (Captain's useles cosmetic role and preventing to loose players from negotiation list).
    Sorry Jeeves, I cannot understand your explanation that those are two different things.
    Is it impossible because of technical reasons ? Which is that ? Can a nordeus dev explain to us with some simple words why not ?
    Why not once a dev bothered to explain few things here in the forum ?

Is it that you don't like that idea ?
    You know we could guess that, yes, nordeus want us to loose some players from negotiation list from time to time, so not to get few extra tokens benefit.

Is there any meaning making suggestion here in the forum when none of them becomes reality ?
    How many ideas, suggestions, from the forum members used by nordeus ?

If it's not here from the forum and T11 fb page (which I also follow), from where else nordeus listen ideas and opinions ?

I still cannot understand why the cannot do that.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    We want to make a concerted effort to increase the transparency of what we’re working on when we can and give some more insight into what Managers can expect with upcoming releases. We want to improve our communication with you guys here.
    You say this... But... When?

Announcement: There's a cool challenge coming in a few days.
    Forum: Neat, what's the challenge like?
    Announcement:....

Is Nordeus internally split? Someone there thinks it would be terrible to let us know that it's another goal scoring challenge? Would it have killed the drama to have said before you killed history that you intended to replace it at some point? I can tell you it could have done a lot to slow the build up of my personal frustration.

It's great though, that someone there recognizes how your hush hush communication policies have sustained negative sentiment towards your efforts.
    Altiplano, Jeeves and HairDryer like this.
    "Please stay polite"
    -The Justicer, "Never accept defeat"

Pueblo FC

Unofficial Updates Thread

Famous
    It's crazy to me... How many people have quit, been upset enough to quit, or generally felt negative about losing history and you've waited months to share this:

. This is the case with Club History. We are not forgetting about it - we want to be able to give you guys an experience with it that makes you go WOW. It is in our long-term plans. While I can’t give you a concrete date or window, just know that it is something that we’re not ignoring
    Bull****. I hate having to swear here, but bull****.
    You literally ignored it for months. That is precisely something you are ignoring. You ignored us.
    achiie, HairDryer and Bunzo like this.
    "Please stay polite"
    -The Justicer, "Never accept defeat"

Pueblo FC

Unofficial Updates Thread

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    I'd forgotten all about that part of the Forum. Think I stopped suggesting ideas (the same one's I've mentioned on this thread) a few years back when nothing seemed to be getting listened too........plus ça change
    Altiplano likes this.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast