Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree181Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Is this a new exploit version? [ATTENTION NORDEUS]

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaizer Franz View Post
    I totally understand your point of view , as for people who have spend tons of greens to get those original skills players which is an original and creative way of training instead of " conventional " way of training and managing , but you know people here hate what is original and non conventional way of playing this game ( and their excuses is that TE seems like an arcade game and it must be more realistic , holy**** i want to tell them to leave their screens and to shot in a ball lol ) , there is a ton of moaners who activly and daily " militate " here to avoid all new way of playing , training , managing . These are " short minded " people ( and they could call you a troll'if you not belong to their group ) , and basically nordeus finally tended to hear them , so it is a typical low leveling state of mind and for the entire game !
    I couldn't agree more with you

I totally understand your point of view , as for people who have spend tons of greens to get those original skills players which is an original and creative way of training instead of " conventional " way of training and managing , but you know people here hate what is original and non conventional way of playing this game ( and their excuses is that TE seems like an arcade game and it must be more realistic , holy**** i want to tell them to leave their screens and to shot in a ball lol ) , there is a ton of moaners who activly and daily " militate " here to avoid all new way of playing , training , managing . These are " short minded " people ( and they could call you a troll'if you not belong to their group ) , and basically nordeus finally tended to hear them , so it is a typical low leveling state of mind and for the entire game !
    Sre10 has a point and i agree with him,as per "short minded people"...you proved one more time who you are...still don't get it why you keep reading/posting on this forum as we are all haters lol
    Alessio Fitch likes this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Apprentice
    I'm playing this from the first month when the game came out. Unfortunately, there may be 5% of people who understand the game and do not vest and the remaining 95% believe in some miracles with formations and similar things.
    You can absolutely put one defensive player and play without an attacker and win.

Of course, the remaining 95% dominates, so a million requests for the history of the club have arrived, instead of fixing something that is related to the reality of the game.
    And because of how you say "short minded" people this game and survive otherwise would collapse like a tower of cards if they did not start to do what they need to do and correct unrealities, not to beautify the graphics.

The biggest problem of this game after the unrealities are tankers, but they absolutely do not pay attention to it. And the solution is very simple for that.

They just announced publicly to steal managers, people are delighted. I'm looking at foreign groups, they living for that to report some manager to support.

The Old Top Eleven version had limit between groups of atribute. This is not fair solution, I must agree. They could transfer all those atributes over 340% to other atributes. But this is like punish managers for nordeus mistake.

VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

Apprentice
    Exactly, they could give the option to distribute % over 340 to other att. But I would not call this a punishment, but what it is, whatever sounds better to them THEFT, THIEVERY, STEALING.

Antonio Gustavo Hernandez
    I can get your point of view guys and I didn't think that way. So, does that mean it's valid for all attributes? I got it first it's only valid for physical attributes. If that's true, there are loads of amateurishness of this company by the way, really I don't even get this as stealing as they still steal with stupid fixed troll results, always recommending same positions etc., solution is simple; train all players balanced and manipulate the draw with 1*-8* players, I will do that, I think it's the only way to be successful. It's also very clear that Nordeus don't like the managers that try different things, so adapt yourselves to being a standard manager lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Antonio Gustavo Hernandez View Post
    I can get your point of view guys and I didn't think that way. So, does that mean it's valid for all attributes? I got it first it's only valid for physical attributes. If that's true, there are loads of amateurishness of this company by the way, really I don't even get this as stealing as they still steal with stupid fixed troll results, always recommending same positions etc., solution is simple; train all players balanced and manipulate the draw with 1*-8* players, I will do that, I think it's the only way to be successful. It's also very clear that Nordeus don't like the managers that try different things, so adapt yourselves to being a standard manager lol.

You can't manipulate draw on highest levels. Not enough clubs.

i disagree with you, all these training of concentrated only on 2-3 skills player is not creative. it's just lazy!
    compared that with my distributed all highlighted skill, the game should reward players like me, not player with high 2-3 skills while other skill are only at 1%!
    top11 is going the right way by limiting the %
    my suggestion is:
    1) whenever the player reach certain % then they can't train that same skill again (like pre morinho drill training whatever) and
    2) just make all other training drills very hard because every [s]creative[/s] lazy player just train gym/sprint because it's easy to level up!
    it's so boring watching players with 2-3 high skills and other 1%, it's like a gym dude can score more than messi/ronaldo in football because he has high fitness, strength while he cant even shoot/dribble/pass properly!

Is this a new exploit version? [ATTENTION NORDEUS]-example.jpg

Antonio Gustavo Hernandez

Is this a new exploit version? [ATTENTION NORDEUS]

Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    You can't manipulate draw on highest levels. Not enough clubs.

I'm a newbie mister lol. I don't really understand why these highest level players still play this game lol, so many wrong things in this game and X2 on highest levels. People should be masochists lol.

Last edited by Antonio Gustavo Hernandez; 10-28-2017 at 12:39 PM.

Hehehe I forgot. Tanking is the next problem to fix, I have no idea how. Playing League, CL and Cup with mixed levels (like in asso) would be fair.

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast