Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Like Tree172Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven 6.3 - 15th of December

Famous
    gamer5289. I can't see them getting around to that any time soon. So, fitness and speed it is then.

It's pretty much useless to talk. Nordeus is one of the most selfish companies, I've to "deal" with. There were a lot of (good) suggestions. To tell only a few things about the mutant issue:

-) engine has to penalize 1% attributes. This is the best example ever
    Let that mutants run like robben, but without dribbling, shooting, they never can score such a goal.
    But what did Nordeus? A "stupid" cap
    On the otherside, cap was the only possibility with an engine, where attributes are useless.

-) Cap was suggested, but with 400-500% long ago, before Nordeus ever thought on caps

-) capped skills should give the % on not capped skills...

There are a few more good suggestions.

At the current situation it's the worst solution they could do:
    -> you lost a lot of % and greens, if a skill reaches cap
    -> cap is too low for losing skill points
    -> with the current drills, where you have a lot of passing on there, it's stupid. Nearly all my Mx, AMx and ST have passing at highest skill, because I try to train them balanced...

This season, I didn't watch 4 of my games (for me, that's a lot), because the motivation drops at every new patch...

A year ago, there was a game, that made me addicted, but at the current state, I think every day, if it's worth to keep playing. For me... that's really sad, how Nordeus turns that addiction to boredom and frustration.

Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend

I like to read replies of people who have no idea about game design, mechanics and balance, and want to solve any problems with the shortest way without considering consequences.
    I'm not defending Nordeus, but cmon guys, it's not that easy. Not every knot is Gordian.

Also, 1% doesn't mean the player can't do sh1t. Percentage is only a relative quality, not the overall.
    Last edited by Toxcatl; 12-17-2017 at 12:09 PM.
    112000 and Gobobo like this.
    It wasn't our day.

Pro
    As far as I'm concerned the only way to solve the training exploit is to bring back the old training where all skills must be within 20% of each other. But I guess nordeus will be too proud to admit their wrong and correct the flaw they made
    khris likes this.

Question about free kick takers. Is the R and L designater for left and right footed pk takers? Or is it right and left side of the pitch? Thanks for the help.
    To me they are incorrectly set up since your team setup is from the goal keeper forward. Thoughts?

I can't believe, there are people who talk about relativity and don't know, what this means...

If a player has 1% shooting and 1% finishing, that means, he needs average 100 SoT to score without a keeper.
    You can argue, it's relative to that level... okay, but 800% relative to that level doesn't mean he is 8 times faster. So, that whole engine is crap, if Usain Bolts are better soccer player than Robben, Messi, Ronaldo,...

Btw, just a few 1% skillers:
    1.skiller
    2.skiller
    3.skiller
    4.skiller
    5.skiller my favorite: faster, than every one else, but no shooting/finishing skills...
    girl gooner and rogerniceguy like this.

updates every new season
    I don't buy token.

retired

FA (Platinum)

Quote Originally Posted by nash123 View Post
    If a player has 1% shooting and 1% finishing, that means, he needs average 100 SoT to score without a keeper.
    Well, you are wrong here, it doesn't. Symbol % may be confusing, you think it's mathematical probability of successful... something. It is not. Would it be better if instead of symbol % there was some abstract "skill points"?

Besides, as I said, 1% is relative, not absolute (overall) quality, do you know the difference? If a player on level 15 has relative quality 12%, he has overall quality 73. If he has overall quality 70.25 (showed as 70) or lower, his relative quality is showed as 1%. The same about skills, except we don't see their overall quality (but can calculate in the same manner, because player's quality is just the average of all the skills).
    So, even if player has Shooting 1% on level 15, it just means that his Shooting has overall quality 70 or lower. That doesn't mean he can't kick the ball. He kicks the ball on 70... ehm... points! Or less :3
    Every your level up players don't get worse. -20% is an illusion of losing quality, in fact it is not. Just demands grow up on higher level.
    Again, just replace symbol % with some abstract "relative skill points" to avoid strange conclusions. Or just calculate and use overall quality.

Also, you are looking for the realism in a casual mobile donation game. Really?
    Last edited by Toxcatl; 12-17-2017 at 08:13 PM.
    112000 and Niddhoeggr like this.
    It wasn't our day.

Quote Originally Posted by Toxcatl View Post
    Also, you are looking for the realism... In a casual mobile donation game. Really?
    So, why to fix it? Everybody could train mutants?

Btw... with this argument, that mutants have to be much worse than my examples, because the engine is based on a math calculation, so a 1% shooter/finisher hadn't to score against a ~180% reflex/anticipation GK...

But finally, Nordeus can't even do well a job: the % gained after a game don't touch the cap. It's absolutly stupid, what Nordeus do.
    [Official] Top Eleven 6.3 - 15th of December-great.jpg

I try to summerize the ~last 6 weeks:

-) Nordeus has stolen ~400 greens from one day to the other (skills above 340% worthless)
    -) Nordeus has stolen another ~200 greens by that soft cap over the last weeks
    -) Nordeus has stolen 16 goals and 11 assists (~5 MoM-titels) from Aschauer
    -) Nordeus steal with the current state of the game a lot of skill points (and greens)

updates every new season
    I don't buy token.

retired

FA (Platinum)

Pro

Btw... with this argument, that mutants have to be much worse than my examples, because the engine is based on a math calculation, so a 1% shooter/finisher hadn't to score against a ~180% reflex/anticipation GK...

But finally, Nordeus can't even do well a job: the % gained after a game don't touch the cap. It's absolutly stupid, what Nordeus do.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	great.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	89.1 KB 
ID:	92309

I try to summerize the ~last 6 weeks:

-) Nordeus has stolen ~400 greens from one day to the other (skills above 340% worthless)
    -) Nordeus has stolen another ~200 greens by that soft cap over the last weeks
    -) Nordeus has stolen 16 goals and 11 assists (~5 MoM-titels) from Aschauer
    -) Nordeus steal with the current state of the game a lot of skill points (and greens)
    You are correct. Nordeus steals so many greens with this new cap, using a training drill that targets an already capped skill is a complete waste due to the loss of skill points and we don't have a great variety of drills

Bug or feature? Exploit or strategy?
    In general, sure, why not. Balance > Realism.
    Nordeus suck at rebalancing things though, unfortunately. I agree with you in that.

"Math calculation" is not "math probabiltiy".
    I see it's not that easy to get rid of that % symbol. Please, try again: you think a player with quality 70 can't score against GK with quality 105? Why is that? Do you know in-game formulas?
    Last edited by Toxcatl; 12-17-2017 at 09:18 PM.
    girl gooner and 112000 like this.
    It wasn't our day.

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast