Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Like Tree172Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven 6.3 - 15th of December

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeeves View Post
    Option A is the correct scenario, because the Passing attribute will not be trained due to it being capped at 340%.

Don't look at it as if you're loosing out on training. This is why I suggested (and what I personally will be doing if I get to that point), to pick other drills.
    You may be looking at it as if 50 Rests give you roughly 56% passing, 53% shooting and 49% speed but in reality Condition is a global resource for each player. Why? Because all players have more than three main attributes available for training. Couple that with the fact that there are 24 drills to pick from, all having variable sets of attributes that they cover, you can just pick drills that cover Shooting + Speed but not Passing. An ST for example has Passing, Shooting and Speed but also: Dribbling; Finishing; Strength; Creativity; Positioning; Heading; - You got a wide choice of other attributes to cover together with Passing and Shooting.

Another way to look at things is: All the drills cover attributes that are available to only a portion of player Roles. i.e. Every drill has attributes that some players simply won't benefit from when training, as those attributes aren't highlighted for them. It's like 2/3 of the covered attributes. And yet we pick the most adequate/efficient drills for the player we want to power-train individually or a group of players with similar attributes knowing very well that not all of the attributes of the players will be trained, but that's ok because it's like that with all the drills. You gotta mix and match the most beneficial combination of drills.

In short: When you cap an attribute, view it as if it's not highlighted when it comes to training. Disregard it and chose other drills if need be.

Here's a table I made for my colleagues. It helps me with picking the proper drills when coming up with new training routines.

Attachment 92144
    I hope it works for me .It could be very handy

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

you guys still believe skill lol? take etc. of mutant player 1% shooting, finishing only have high % in fitness & speed can still score and do incredible job as striker.
    So quality matter. Why do you think people manupulate draw?

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan117 View Post
    As far as I'm concerned the only way to solve the training exploit is to bring back the old training where all skills must be within 20% of each other. But I guess nordeus will be too proud to admit their wrong and correct the flaw they made
    I agree with you. the 340% percentage on a certain skill is too high in my opinion. I miss the old version.
    girl gooner and rogerniceguy like this.
    ФК МЕДАК II - 62 x Liga; 33 x Liga Sampiona; 21 x Kup; 3 x Super Liga: 2 x Super Kup
    nastupi: Frisanco (AMR) 771, golovi: Frisanco (AMR) 768; asistencije: Frisanco (AMR) 522

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by lespa View Post
    I agree with you. the 340% percentage on a certain skill is too high in my opinion. I miss the old version.
    Too high ? You are a joke ?
    I bet you don't know how to put some skills above 200 % lol

Ok it is your opinion , no problem but i wonder how can we pretend 340% is too high

Old version , max cap was between 2 different group of skills , 20 pts .
    It is like having 180% average in attack and 100% in defense , not very exciting to develop great players during their career !
    Last edited by Kaizer Franz; 12-18-2017 at 10:59 AM.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaizer Franz View Post
    Too high ? You are a joke ?
    I bet you don't know how to put some skills above 200 % lol

Ok it is your opinion , no problem but i wonder how can we pretend 340% is too high

Old version , max cap was between 2 different group of skills , 20 pts .
    It is like having 180% average in attack and 100% in defense , not very exciting to develop great players during their career !
    20 perhaps too low. But perhaps differential of say 50 to 100. In real life top attackers are not completely devoid of defensive ability and vice versa

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Addicted
    You and many others have made an obsession about reality and " real life " .
    This race to the reality begin to be toxic and whit it comes many bad improvement which will kill slowly this game !

I don't expect my strikers defend well but score goals ! My strikers have very good head skill so they can be very effective on defensive corner and it is enough . I don't care about their tackling or marking or bravery skills . In other way my DC with great head skill can score on offensive corner too .

And if you have read and understand well toxcal's post about what 1% says , it doesn't mean my striker with his 1% tackling skill is completly bad in tackling , it says my defender are good in this , that's all.

I really think people who wants to cap in a straight way all parameters are mostly noobs who have so much pain to devellop their players in a good shape . So they argue about reality to hope nordeus save them from their noobish way of management lol ....
    Last edited by Kaizer Franz; 12-18-2017 at 12:35 PM.
    girl gooner likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaizer Franz View Post
    You and many others have made an obsession about reality and " real life " .
    This race to the reality begin to be toxic and whit it comes many bad improvement which will kill slowly this game !

I don't expect my strikers defend well but score goals ! My strikers have very good head skill so they can be very effective on defensive corner and it is enough . I don't care about their tackling or marking or bravery skills . In other way my DC with great head skill can score on offensive corner too .

And if you have read and understand well toxcal's post about what 1% says , it doesn't mean my striker with his 1% tackling skill is completly bad in tackling , it says my defender are good in this , that's all.
    Just got told by support I don't spend enough cash. It was the reply to why someone could still be level 8, 3 years after being formed and could start the Season with a 157% rating .Back to the top I've spent £60-70 THIS SEASON ALREADY and in Èxcess of £100 in the last 17 day's in fact well in Excess of £100 . What a cheek! How is that relevant to what I was asking.??

lespa likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by girl gooner View Post
    Just got told by support I don't spend enough cash. It was the reply to why someone could still be level 8, 3 years after being formed and could start the Season with a 157% rating .Back to the top I've spent £60-70 THIS SEASON ALREADY and in Èxcess of £100 in the last 17 day's in fact well in Excess of £100 . What a cheek! How is that relevant to what I was asking.??

I will happily provide Screenshots of receipts if anyone wants to see them .I understand people will spend more than that but that's not small beer by anyone's standards.

HairDryer and Alessio Fitch like this.

£100? Wow! I haven’t spent even a quarter of that in 5 years I’ve played this game.
    girl gooner likes this.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 122
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

So that's who feeds Nordeus =] What do you do with this amount of resources? What is the quality of your team?
    Last edited by Toxcatl; 12-18-2017 at 01:38 PM.
    dave1311 likes this.
    It wasn't our day.

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast