Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: The result of each game : is it mathematical or just random ?

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by KenoticFC View Post
    There is no tactics or anything you can do to stop a troll result from happening in a live match. Over the seasons I payed attention to this matches and there is a case for predetermination here. The live animation goals for example, when there is a counter-attack and your players starts moving faster toward the goal 95% of the time there is a goal, the other 5% it is a clear indication of a ''bad day'' and the match will go against you, a draw or a loss. The other animation to pay attention that results mostly in a goal is when the corner shot finds your player and he hits the ball, usually there is a goal, every time my players miss this clear opportunities it is a sign that the match is going against me.
    I've noticed this but can't remember if I had lost or drawn ALL times when I faced similar situations. I will associate your observation about the indicators of a "bad day" with the result of the games from now on.

Some teams play 2 games per day ( league/ cup or League / CL ) did you notice a complete bad day in both games or lets say " half day bad performance " ?
    Last edited by USARABAT; 12-28-2017 at 02:44 PM.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by USARABAT View Post
    you guys should really read this http://www.iaees.org/publications/jo...er-matches.pdf

it only gives you a small idea about the programming of online soccer games ...

there is much more complicated algorithm than what you can imagine...

I lost yesterday against a weaker team , i had 15 % bonus ... he wasn't watching ....

I don't believe in what's so called "troll results" ... I believe math and physics algorithm ...

once you and I guys learn more of how the programmers wrote the equations (Secrets) , more we avoid surprise defeats and do better ...
    The link you provided doesn't work (or the firewall is blocking it). I click it and I get this screen.

The result of each game : is it mathematical or just random ?-1-error.jpg

Second, by online soccer game, what is the author of the article referring too? A facebook/google application created by a small company or a massive corporation that produced games for XBox/Playstation? The nordeus game engine is an 8-9 year old computer program, written by a company whose programmers can't produce one update without bugging the game. I'm skeptical that this is a complicated algorithm by programmer standards. Heck, my manager skills in this game elevated significantly just from taking 2 programming courses at the local college and i've got like no idea what i'm doing in those courses.
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 12-28-2017 at 03:02 PM.
    USARABAT likes this.
    Level 40 Manager

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by pcmacdaniel View Post
    The link you provided doesn't work (or the firewall is blocking it). I click it and I get this screen.Attachment 92715.

Hello, this is a screen shot from the first page . use the title and keywords at the top to google it or send me ur email/ FB to forward it.

Pro
    Check where the programmers have reached to understand the power of mathematical and physic algorithm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2rhRJkWOEI

Check this out from my cup semifinal. My opponent was SLIGHTLY weaker than me, but very frightening! In the first game we were both present, I win 1-6 away in a very straightforward and easy game.
    I just played the 2nd leg, my opponent didn't watch probably thinking we were done. If he did he would probably had the opportunity to boot me out!
    Check the stats. I also changed my formation from the same I had in the first game after the first 2 goals. I ****ing shat myself! WTF?

The result of each game : is it mathematical or just random ?-wtf2.jpgThe result of each game : is it mathematical or just random ?-wtf1.jpg
    Last edited by Tyltyl; 12-29-2017 at 10:07 AM.
    Winning Eleven season records:

15 Leagues won : 1, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 14, 18, 19, 20, 23, 24, 25, 30, 31, 38 - Runner up: 8, 10, 15
    9 Champions League won: 7, 9, 11, 19, 20, 21, 24, 31, 33 - Runner up: 15, 16, 26, 34
    1 Super League won: 38
    7 Cups won: 17, 18, 20, 23, 24, 33, 35 - Runner up: 9, 14, 34, 38

Pro
    as you said the difference is slight .... the battle ended as following : 3 pts each and u won with 1 goal difference 6-5 ...
    Both teams won out of home land (if i am not wrong)

Question: Did the absence of your opponent in the second game made a difference ?

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by USARABAT View Post
    Read this http://www.iaees.org/publications/jo...er-matches.pdf

Then tell me if you still believe in mathematical randomness
    Mathematical Randomness is an oxymoron. Variables can be measured/catered for in modern statistics 🤣🤣MR Randomness. Ha Ha.That's tickled me.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
    USARABAT likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyltyl View Post
    Many seasons ago I lost a cup semifinal to a weaker team, on full condition and full morale (Nordeus confirmed that preparation is just cosmetic), using a counter formation, a winning bonus and watching the game.
    Apparently it wasn't enough to win.

- If the preparation is just cosmetic, you can just forget it, it won't matter towards the result, right?
    - Ok, try using a counter formation, but you still lose. So this doesn't matter, maybe it's something else.
    - Maybe it's the tactics? Whatever you use, you won't see a result on screen, because the simulation doesn't reflect the real game, so you don't know what the **** you are actually doing.
    - Many people lose against weaker teams, so quality isn't the only important part, I guess.
    - Maybe it's a mix of everything? Yeah, maybe, but if we look again about my example above none of this mattered.

I would say it's a mix of numbers mashed together, but in a retarded way
    I only use 1 formation, maybe I mix it up a little sometimes, always on defensive and high pressing and usually I win everytime except a few time when the games decides to **** you.

But here's my take:
    Whatever you do it doesn't really matter. Probably possession is the only thing that actually works and is active towards the result, because you can see a change in it when you make a change in the formation and in the passing style. It's also more linked to shots on target than we think and it's what generates the final results in a very simplicistic way.
    Sometimes troll results happen when your opponents has low possession but still scores, maybe the engine calculates a ratio over this percentage because they don't want to make it too unfair and still give an opportunity to a weaker team.
    Example: more possession = more scoring opportunity (which is fair and realistic), but it gives a chance to the team with a lower possesion in order to compensate.

A few days ago I lost against a weaker team, 2nd in my league because he had a lot of friends watching, I lost all my bonus possession and he won 4-1. In the first leg I won 1-2 the same way. He had a lot more possession, so the game showed only his plays, except a few opportunities where I scored and also maybe balanced to my quality.
    I also explains why I keep winning with the same formation, because it works well with high possession. The only games I lost this season (3) where because posession was in favor of my opponent (lost 4-1) or actually more balanced (lost 2-1 both times).
    Nice ! Although I wrote to support and they replied "Possession NEVER won a game "(Sic)

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
    USARABAT likes this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123