Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: How to train low cost or just have an idea to how to train?

Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    This time, when you get to 4), select a different drill to the one you used first. You need to select a different single drill every time as repeating a drill loses the full benefit of the training.
    Really? Are you sure? I do power-training several times per season, and I always train players with only one drill (except GKT) until the guy has ~320% in one skill. I have never noticed that this drill is not working well after several sessions.
    I train as GKT x5 + other_drill, because I don't want to waste everything in case of disconnect.
    Can you please explain this?
    It wasn't our day.

Apprentice
    of course it is working. nothing is lost.

maybe people are confused because 6* player is not learning as fast as he was with 4*

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxcatl View Post
    Really? Are you sure? I do power-training several times per season, and I always train players with only one drill (except GKT) until the guy has ~320% in one skill. I have never noticed that this drill is not working well after several sessions.
    I train as GKT x5 + other_drill, because I don't want to waste everything in case of disconnect.
    Likewise I never do more than 1 session of 5 times GK + 1 other drill because of fear of disconnect. Rinse and repeat.

Quote Originally Posted by Toxcatl View Post
    That's because you're training for mutant players - I train for players with balanced skills. My power training works for me - yours works for you...

As for disconnects, I have very little problem as I do my power training on my laptop on a super-fast broadband connection. I still get disconnections, but very rarely.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Apprentice
    so you are going for balanced white skills. ok.
    what would be right balance, how much offset in them would be acceptable?

and what about special abilities, let's say player has dribling SA, does it not make sense to push for drills that emphasises dribling even more? let's say 20% above his other attributes?
    Last edited by sasha m; 02-15-2018 at 08:08 AM.

Well, thank's all for your recommendations!!!
    I'll try them when I can.
    CD Rocket - Team showcase
    Stadium: Estadio Cabo Cañaveral

League Champion: 4 [3, 4, 5, 6] --- League Runner's up: 0 --- League 3rd place: 1 [2]
    Cup Champion: 1 [6] --- Cup Runner's up: 0 --- Cup 3rd place: 2 [2, 5]
    Champions League Champion: 0 --- Champions League Runner's up: 2 [2, 3] --- Champions League 3rd place: 1 [5]
    Super League Champion: 0 --- Super League Runner's up: 0 --- Super League 3rd place: 0

Triplets: 0

Current Season: 7 --- Level 7

That's because you're training for mutant players - I train for players with balanced skills. My power training works for me - yours works for you...
    Wait, you said:

You need to select a different single drill every time as repeating a drill loses the full benefit of the training.
    You even highlighted it. I don't understand how repeating a drill will reduce the benefit of the training, and how does it connected with mutant or balanced players?
    I'm not trying to be offensive, but it looks like you are selling your feelings and guesses as truth, with no room for doubts. I guess you believe in god too.

Quote Originally Posted by sasha m View Post

and what about special abilities, let's say player has dribling SA, does it not make sense to push for drills that emphasises dribling even more? let's say 20% above his other attributes?
    No one know for sure what skills and SA do. There are no tests, no research, nobody can prove that balanced players are better or worse than mutants. I tried both ways, and I liked mutants better. But, honestly, I have no proof, there are enormous amount of other factors. Many successful managers, like nikolgiorgos, think that skills don't matter at all. They may be right.
    So it's up to you to try everything and believe in what you want to believe. Just take other's advises about training process with a grain of salt.
    The same goes to exact orders for a formation. We know almost nothing about the mechanics. And anyone who says "do like this, not like that" knows even less.
    Last edited by Toxcatl; 02-15-2018 at 02:54 PM.
    pcmacdaniel and madflo19 like this.
    It wasn't our day.

but they say if your connection breaks it's all lost.
    This is incorect.If connection breaks the skills are randomly distributed to all skills.
    Bunzo likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar

When we have a new player, usually his three categories (attack - defense - M&P) are very close - unless we buy someone from negotiations.
    So when I power-train a new player (with the GK glitch or mixed drills, doesn't matter, it's the same), I train more the category of his position.
    If he is attacker I give Shooting or Wing play
    If he is defender I give Press the play
    if he is MC a mix with most of Slalom dribble

* Dribbling sa is invisible and I really wonder if it's really exist in calculations or it's just a joke of the first devs
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizla View Post
    This is incorect.If connection breaks the skills are randomly distributed to all skills.
    no, it's correct.
    Do some test yourself with few greens.
    I made one.
    Toxcatl likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast