Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: How to train your players properly after the update

Quote Originally Posted by Hpk View Post
    Der Ryan, I've seen your youtube video, nice one. I don't have any questions regarding power training, just one on the side - how the hell did you get so many green packs (red and blue as well)...???
    If you play long enough, red and blue packs stack up as you don't need that many of them. Green packs I watch the ad videos for every day.

Rookie
    Question,and how many packs you get per day? After last update I only get 10 per day max,before that(last update) I get 20-25 per day..
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    If you play long enough, red and blue packs stack up as you don't need that many of them. Green packs I watch the ad videos for every day.
    Послато са SM-G930F уз помоћ Тапатока

Quote Originally Posted by Nikola1 View Post
    Question,and how many packs you get per day? After last update I only get 10 per day max,before that(last update) I get 20-25 per day..

Послато са SM-G930F уз помоћ Тапатока
    Always 25.
    Nikola1 likes this.

Hpk
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    I watch the videos every day as well. But this means, that on your level, you do not have to power train as many players, as I have to on my Lvl 4.

For me it is only around 700 Greens for a season, which gives around 140% for all the players, this season I hope all my starting eleven will end up with 120%. We will see...

I watch the videos every day as well. But this means, that on your level, you do not have to power train as many players, as I have to on my Lvl 4.

For me it is only around 700 Greens for a season, which gives around 140% for all the players, this season I hope all my starting eleven will end up with 120%. We will see...
    What do you mean with I don't have to power train as many players? I train around 2-3 players every season from the ground up and also "refresh" some, especially when they are 21 years old.

Famous

Don't use greens training GK, defenders or DMC. You can replace these positions cheaply enough every season. Attacking midfielders and strikers are the players who win games and usually get the best ratings. These are the positions you should invest your training in.

Apprentice
    I use green packs and train hard my best players, including GK or defenders. A ST scores but if you don't have a good defense you are going to lose more games. The point is discover what are your best players and made a good team around them.

Previously, if I got good Youth/18yo TM central defenders, AM or ST, then I'd add a SA and power-train them to just over 6*. I didn't bother with midfield players or GK as suitable ones could be picked up relatively cheaply from TM or daily player.

With the number of Green Packs I'd accumulate over the season I'd have enough to do usually one, but occasionally two. I have had a Youth AMR/AMC who stayed for 8 seasons and holds the club appearances record and is in 2nd place on the goalscoring chart; and currently have an ex-TM DC/DL and ex-Youth DC/DR who are in their 6th season and have just been pushed down to the bench as their Quality is now not growing as fast as previously.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    Don't use greens training GK, defenders or DMC. You can replace these positions cheaply enough every season. Attacking midfielders and strikers are the players who win games and usually get the best ratings. These are the positions you should invest your training in.
    Can only agree partly here, depends if you can play friendlys a lot. If so, you should totally use your greens on defenders, because attackers train without any effort. If not, attackers should be the priority, still I would prefer a rather balanced squad.
    Cosmin1234 likes this.

Addicted
    So according to this training regime, how do you determine whether a player is a FT? What should the average gain per rest pack be in the different brackets (80, 100, 120) mentioned in post #3?

Because this differs from the commonly accepted and more generic way to identify FT, which is ~4 % skill points per 15-18 % condition loss.

I'm a level 1 manager and just got my hands on a DC, 18y, 5*, 98 % (24q) player with a value of 2,9M. So he passes Niko's initial test of 2,5M-3,5M value for FT. But now I have to learn how fast he can be trained and determine if I'll keep him.

I did the carioca training (1 whistle) which targets 1 white skill and 1 grey skill and the average gain per rest pack in the 100-119 interval was 2,7. In post #3 the average gain per rest pack in the same interval was 3,1 with what I assume to be world class training. The difference in efficiency between 1 whistle and world class is +30 %. Adding 30 % to my training regime would bring the average gain per rest pack from 2,7 to 3,5 which is higher than the 3,1 quoted in post #3. Correct?

Is this sufficient to be considered a first grade FT?
    Last edited by Arphaxad; 05-07-2020 at 09:01 AM.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast